I did one part of my PDOs yesterday and I kinda mog

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I'll make a long ahh thread detailing everything when I do the other part. I gave myself hematoma from inserting a thread in my right under eye but the left one looks mogger. I also did a lil lift in the cheek area and I did a net on my nasal folds. Next is eye area but I'll wait a week or two before I do it

@Orc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fishy, Snake.0359, Orc and 3 others
4044700 Picsart 23 04 16 14 23 49 824

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Tenshi
Mematic 20240322 002005
bump

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, mvp2v1 and Tenshi
No, just fuller cheeks
last thing i need, brutal. make a thread on how the eye area ones go. and do u need like a numbing gel or is the pain tolerable

last thing i need, brutal. make a thread on how the eye area ones go. and do u need like a numbing gel or is the pain tolerable
I think orc made a thread for lower lids

Did you use numbing gel?

this is what I did, yellow is entry point. I used 50mm screws. The pain is tolerable

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I'm on accutane and the hematoma will heal slower. I'll have a black eye for a month, over.:feelswhy:

you won't see the full results until weeks later.

under-eyes are super prone to bruising but they clear up after like a week, the skin will look a little yellow when it's almost healed.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, SteveRogers, i_love_roosters and 2 others
I'll make a long ahh thread detailing everything when I do the other part. I gave myself hematoma from inserting a thread in my right under eye but the left one looks mogger. I also did a lil lift in the cheek area and I did a net on my nasal folds. Next is eye area but I'll wait a week or two before I do it

@Orc
How long do they last?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Have you seen results?

under-eyes are super prone to bruising but they clear up after like a week, the skin will look a little yellow when it's almost healed.
why have u and @Clavicular used pdo threads in your jaw? what were u expecting to gain from it

Do pdo threads for undereyes help with under eye support and scelaral show?

• +1
Have you done pdo threads?
no sir i’m thinking about it this summer tho. i’m waiting on @SteveRogers to drop a thread about raising the lateral canthus. that’s what going to help me the most

• +1
no sir i’m thinking about it this summer tho. i’m waiting on @SteveRogers to drop a thread about raising the lateral canthus. that’s what going to help me the most
You need to fix your nct right? Struggling with the same thing. Was thinking about cantho, but wanted to try pdo threads first and see if it would make a difference for under eye support and canthal tilt.

• +1

It's swollen af, I guess that's what I'm seeing

You need to fix your nct right? Struggling with the same thing. Was thinking about cantho, but wanted to try pdo threads first and see if it would make a difference for under eye support and canthal tilt.
yes. however my actual tilt isn’t “negative”. mines like two or more degrees positive. it’s just my negative hooding and a not great lower lid making it look negativeish. actually while as i was writing this i just realized i probably don’t even need cantho. i lifted my lower lid up to a normal spot and my tilt looked so much more fucking positive. just need to figure out how to raise that lower lid with pdo threads

• +1
yes. however my actual tilt isn’t “negative”. mines like two or more degrees positive. it’s just my negative hooding and a not great lower lid making it look negativeish. actually while as i was writing this i just realized i probably don’t even need cantho. i lifted my lower lid up to a normal spot and my tilt looked so much more fucking positive. just need to figure out how to raise that lower lid with pdo threads
Same, if I pull my lower eyelids up it appears positive.

It's swollen af, I guess that's what I'm seeing
I have some bruising as well right now, it'a hard to avoid the veins there, luckily it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and i_love_roosters
I have some bruising as well right now, it'a hard to avoid the veins there, luckily it doesn't matter.
Could i use mono threads for everything? (Nose, under eyes, above eyelid, lips etc.)

In the same size that op used. I can’t get the other types.

Could i use mono threads for everything? (Nose, under eyes, above eyelid, lips etc.)

In the same size that op used. I can’t get the other types.
Nigga you don't need pdo in your nose

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
To lift the tip slightly

Also to make it a bit thinner

Look it up on youtube
I wouldn't do it. There have been 5 reported cases of skin necrosis from PDO and 3 of them were in the nose. Also, why would you wanna lift the tip.. to look more Jewish?

• +1
mirin the inhib, ordering threads soon :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I wouldn't do it. There have been 5 reported cases of skin necrosis from PDO and 3 of them were in the nose. Also, why would you wanna lift the tip.. to look more Jewish?
Lifting the tip would make it look better tbh, but I guess your right

You have any tips for my nose? As in what to do (except rhino)

And could I use mono threads for lips, under eyes and fatpad above eye?

@Orc
boyo this works for increasing canthal tilt?

the ems thing worked for your ct?

Lifting the tip would make it look better tbh, but I guess your right

You have any tips for my nose? As in what to do (except rhino)

And could I use mono threads for lips, under eyes and fatpad above eye?
Thin your nose with a steroid cream and tretinoin. You can use monos, however they don't provide the same lifting effect as screws

• +1
Thin your nose with a steroid cream and tretinoin. You can use monos, however they don't provide the same lifting effect as screws
So use srew types for undereyes, above eye fatpad and lips? Orc used mostly monos for lips and undereyes. Clavicular used monos for upper eye fatpad.

Theres yt videos of it, it actually looked pretty simple but doing it yourself would be sus

Tightening submental
When you did your threads for UEE did you pin it right above the socket under the brow or parallel to the brow? Its hard to see in your vid

When you did your threads for UEE did you pin it right above the socket under the brow or parallel to the brow? Its hard to see in your vid
Right below the supraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Bhai what is PDO exactly?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Bhai what is PDO exactly?
Thread 'PDO threads, everything under-eye.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-threads-everything-under-eye.984607/

Thread 'Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-pdo-to-get-hunter-eyes-idea-from-orc.973088/

Thread 'how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

Thread 'pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-th...ry-and-increase-perceived-mouth-width.974586/

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
So use srew types for undereyes, above eye fatpad and lips? Orc used mostly monos for lips and undereyes. Clavicular used monos for upper eye fatpad.
Orc used screws to flip his lips and monos to volumize them. Clavicular did use monos but I feel like screws are better cuz they can stretch the eyebrow and make it straighter and also add more volume than monos

• +1
Quick update: this shit good, it looks like I got malar implants

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and wannaimprove
i bought 100 of them lmao

pdomaxxing
You're gonna sweat a lot, it's boring, mundane, and challenging to get them on. I was tired at the 10th thread

You're gonna sweat a lot, it's boring, mundane, and challenging to get them on. I was tired at the 10th thread
so basically you pull the skin in the direction you want (for example pull eyebrows up ) and then when the skin is pulled you insert the needle so it would help to maintain that position ?

and same for lips / folds and whatever else we want to lift , right ?