I did PDO threads in six areas (high IQ, everybody GTFIH)

View attachment 2854639

I also did a bunch to tighten the jawline, and improve the appearance of the chin.
make a post on how you tightened the jawline and improve chin appearance? or is it just the same process as youve proviously described but in the locations mapped in the diagram above?

When I put a finger on either zygo and pull the skin back, it makes my midface look so much better and eliminates my naso folds. Where would i put threads to simulate this sort of suspension of the skin?
You'd need cogs for that. They should be placed where you pull to get the desired results
Also why did you cut a 50 in half for the malar implant frauds? Would two 50s on top of each other produce worse results?
Too much work to insert a 50mm one in that area. Tons of bleeding and bruising with the first one, so I figured I should just do the corners

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
good thread, did read, did bookmark

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You'd need cogs for that. They should be placed where you pull to get the desired results

Too much work to insert a 50mm one in that area. Tons of bleeding and bruising with the first one, so I figured I should just do the corners
Would you enter at that point with a cog or enter at a point where it finishes at that point? Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.

• +1
Would you enter at that point with a cog or enter at a point where it finishes at that point? Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.

Check this vid out. Ignore the doc and focus on the foid doing the diy

Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.
Nicest .org user btw :chad:

It's warming to see someone say something like that

• +1
Also if you aren’t already, please use alcohol to sanitise your skin before you put them in. Infections can permanently disfigure your face.

Edit: Duplicated coment :feelscry:

Check this vid out. Ignore the doc and focus on the foid doing the diy

Am I supposed to follow what she does? She seems retarded as fuck and the doc is explaining how retarded she is

Last edited:

There was this one retarded kid that did a diy buccal fat removal recently and thought he’d be fine with some shitty OTC topical antibiotic ointment. If someone dies here or goes ER then the feds will be all over this place and it’ll be over for us.

Am I supposed to listen to her? She seems retarded as fuck and the doc is explaining how retarded she is
She is a little retarded for being unhygienic, but her technique is good

She is a little retarded for being unhygienic, but her technique is good
Will the results last? Doc was saying because the insertion is so superficial, it won’t last. But that insertion will give the pulling the skin back effect I’m looking for tho?

• +1
Will the results last? Doc was saying because the insertion is so superficial, it won’t last. But that insertion will give the pulling the skin back effect I’m looking for tho?
Doc is a coping jew

• +1