I didnt realise how degenerate living in a city was until recently

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

Wheat Waffles Autistic Cousin
i started a new school in august this year in a relatively big city/town (Where i lived and went to school before only had 1000 inhabitants, The town has 30k.) I didnt think it was gonna be so different, But when i met the people here my whole perspective on my generation changed. There are SOOOO many ethnics, I saw my first trans "person" irl and it was a minor. Its common for teens to do drugs and shit aswell and everyone is a slut. Ive had the displeasure of seeing disgusting vids of people in this city like someone filming his little brother playing with his bare cheeks (?) and a slut shitting herself while having sex. And there are so many drug addicts and drunks.

TLDR; Little town/village life mogs city life so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and try2beme
30k is fucking nothing JFL I grew up in a 200k town in UK and its 10x worse than everything you said

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, NordicLeonhard and autistic_tendencies
30k is fucking nothing JFL I grew up in a 200k town in UK and its 10x worse than everything you said
praying for you brah

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
its just where you live in the city, i live in a 2mil capital city and my neighborhood is chill af no sluts no nodding out fent users on the street

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Dnr, hijacking

Went from London to a 50k town back to London

The difference is day and night

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard