I disagree with "if everyone is a chad nobody is"

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Although I see where its coming from, meaning - nobody would be put on a pedestal - I don't think there would be as many incels.

Beauty is an indicator of health. Thats why beauty is objective, bc health is objective.

Most incels will die alone bc they look unhealthy and not just bc there are healthier options.

If everyone was sub5 and there was one low-LTN, he would mog everyone, yet he still wouldn't get chad treatment bc he is still objectively ugly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Trilogy, BeanletMogger and 3 others
yeah but girls go for the best they can get at that moment
if everyone is sub5 and theres one low LTN hes getting most of the attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, fuse and 5'7 zoomer
The argument these people push is that there would be as many incels as there are today if not more.

Thats just stupid. Tasty food will always taste nice, nice flower will always smell nice, and good looking ppl will always be pleasant to the eyes.
If everyone is perfect then every option is the best one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 0S4MA, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Copeful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and 5'7 zoomer
@5'7 zoomer with his out of context reacts again. Wtf are you "woah-ing" my guy?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Aero and 5'7 zoomer
The argument these people push is that there would be as many incels as there are today if not more.

Thats just stupid. Tasty food will always taste nice, nice flower will always smell nice, and good looking ppl will always be pleasant to the eyes.

If everyone is perfect then every option is the best one
yeah but when there’s tastier food people will want that more since regular tasty food will get old quick
its human nature

How can beauty be an indicator of health when I am one of the most intelligent, athletic, fittest, strongest men to live in the netherlands, yet I am an ugly truecel beast?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Gaygymmaxx and Lonenely sigma
yeah but when there’s tastier food people will want that more since regular tasty food will get old quick
its human nature
there is no tastier than perfection lmao. Do you think they'd start dating aliens or what?

How can beauty be an indicator of health when I am one of the most intelligent, athletic, fittest, strongest men to live in the netherlands, yet I am an ugly truecel beast?
Recessed jaw = small room for air, aka. bad breathing

NCT, undereyes etc. all point to different diseases and weaknesses

You can explain every feature this way. Its truly just biology

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 77718, HTN_Mentalcel and MoggerGaston
If everyone was good looking, everyone would be having sex with everyone.

Looks aren't some benign thing. There is a functional reason for every feature that makes someone ugly.

Sex would just be something like a hand shake or drinking a glass of water if everyone was good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Gaygymmaxx, BeanletMogger and 2 others
You live in a Hypergamous Country.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I think Its because of women had evolved to like certain traits that aré an evolutive advantage,Its like an standard in their subconcsious mind. So If every male in the Earth from overnight become Chad,the only result would be women beign happier than every,this Is because from overnight,women,cant evolved so fast,It takes hundreds of generations to evolved,so It cant happen.

Its like what happens with drugs: our dopamine system has evolved millions of years to be like Is now,It didnt evolved to tolerate hard drugs that aré a new invention of man,because these drugs didnt exist in primitive and ancient times. That is why drug addicts exist,our dopamine system cant take hard drugs.

That Is what would happen to women,they Will become addicts.:aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Lonenely sigma
The problem is women HealthMin more and more each year, while men healthmax and looksmax every year.

So we have Chads competing for morbidly obese women. I see it every where, ripped muscular dudes with morbidly obese butter faced women.

Women always Share the best Chads, that will date that far down. So no one wins, unless you count women as people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
The problem is women HealthMin more and more each year, while men healthmax and looksmax every year.

So we have Chads competing for morbidly obese women. I see it every where, ripped muscular dudes with morbidly obese butter faced women.

Women always Share the best Chads, that will date that far down. So no one wins, unless you count women as people.
Yeah but those women who ruin their health still don't ruin their genes. They get fat, sure, but its not a genetic degradation

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah but those women who ruin their health still don't ruin their genes. They get fat, sure, but its not a genetic degradation
The world will continue to grow rotten in terms of food and sustenance so people aren't going to get better looking at all imo, they'll get less healthy with better genes.

And the health has already degraded so rapidly, especially in the US that it will become nearly impossible to find high quality food

I think it will take someone that is proficient in leanmaxxing from this site or some means of actually knowing what a real diet means and how bad carbs are,

Not only will it be harder to healthy, it won't be taught, it isn't taught right now.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
The only correct takes on diet are utterly polarizing to the general population

People will get bigger and bigger, not lean and efficient like aliens

:hnghn: