I don't find my hunter eye's special anymore.

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Posts
830
Reputation
503
So I visited my hometown after a long while. And while being there I was noticing common facial features in my ethnicity and the most common feature was hunter eyes. Dude every fucking guy has it like 90 percent of the population ngl they still looked bad but hunter eyes jawline were the most common trait. And not just a normie hunter eyes full FUCKING hunter eyes. They ain't spexial for me anymore
 
hunter eyes are old news.

hunter ears is what's relevant now.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 17918
hunter eyes are old news.

hunter ears is what's relevant now.
Tf. Dawg can you please share those hunter cat ears ro make it look funnier. It would look so funny tho
 

Similar threads

RoidKid
Replies
47
Views
177
Varping
Varping
zain.z
Replies
15
Views
132
zain.z
zain.z
1blameMiles
Replies
34
Views
136
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
Squizaz
Replies
73
Views
312
Squizaz
Squizaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top