I dont fit in

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
this isnt supposed to be my life

aw man I just want a qt trad wife that takes care of me

waking up with the smell of ready-to-eat french toasts and my qt wife with only an apron on next to them

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10042
Too specific.

grass is always greener

youre on the ER fbi watchlist

waking up with the smell of ready-to-eat french toasts and my qt wife with only an apron on next to them
There's nothing "trad" about having a woman coddle you. You should be making her feel safe and nurtured with your presence.

you've been jewed

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Today you are a sexist, white supremacist, racist, mysogynist, xenophobic, islamophobic and narcisstic cis male for such a desire.

You should cut your cock and balls off and go to a pride parade and inject some E man dedsrs

Today you are a sexist, white supremacist, racist, mysogynist, xenophobic, islamophobic and narcisstic cis male for such a desire.

You should cut your cock and balls off and go to a pride parade and inject some E man dedsrs
dont bump this thread, its cringy af

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
ima outkast, steadin going up these niggas thru

this isnt supposed to be my life

Do you notice that you put your happiness in the future? If you keep saying 'Ill be happy if I get this or that' you will certainly never feel the inner peace you are looking for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Do you notice that you put your happiness in the future? If you keep saying 'Ill be happy if I get this or that' you will certainly never feel the inner peace you are looking for
Unironically this