I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
Hot middle-eastern girl. Matched, talked a bit and built rapport. I told her to come over for a drink tonight, she was eager to. Asked for her number, gave it to me. She came over on time. I met her outside.

Had wine, fun conversation, super receptive to kino. I pulled her closer and she had zero resistance. Made out intensely. I was feeling her ass and boobs, no resistance. She jumped on top of me, I kept escalating. Tried kissing her stomach and she said: "No no, I really don't want to do this, sorry. Were you expecting a hookup?".

I told her I wasn't expecting anything and pushed back a bit. Some more conversation, light touching. I pulled her again after a while, again -- zero resistance. Made out more intensely. She jumped on me again. I grabbed her and threw her on the couch, and jumped on top of her. Started kissing her neck and licking it. Things were becoming hot and sweaty. She was moaning. I was touching her bare ass. As I put my hand under her shirt, she said: "I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable doing this. I'm not that easy. Nothing is gonna happen".

It sounded more like a real rejection rather than a tease so I just stopped and told her to go home. I offered to get her a cab but she refused and paid herself. As she left she said "It was nice meeting you". I said nothing and just opened the door for her.

I am really frustrated right now. She was hot. She told me I looked hot. She was visibly into me when making out and had zero resistance to me pulling her in. But she killed any attempt of escalation. She was also not looking for anything long-term as she is just visiting for a few months.

She was a few cm taller than me (she's 5'7", I am 5'6"). The only reason I can think of is that she didn't find me attractive enough. Or that she was conflicted as she liked me and my confidence, but her biology kept telling her I was too short as a sexual mate.

I have no fucking idea. Why would shit like this happen?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, delusionalretard, BigJimsWornOutTires and 47 others
What can i tell you man women are weird as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: delusionalretard, Lev Peshkov, BigJimsWornOutTires and 8 others
> 5'6

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Toth's thot, Anomaly and 22 others
Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, BigJimsWornOutTires, Copemaxxing and 45 others
First of all if she didn' find you attractive she would never come to your home, second of all, she refused because giving herself easily to you would make he rfeel like a HOE, women don't wanna feel like a hoe to everyobdy (no matter what autistic of this forum says or tells you), that's why she ain't resist the second time, should have just kept trying and be KIND (not nice)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 9666, IdiAmin and 20 others
Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.

I told her "shut up" when she was resisting and tried putting my hand under her shirt. She said she was uncomfortable and wiggled away. I am not gonna rape somebody and risk getting in jail.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4416 and 41 others
First of all if she didn' find you attractive she would never come to your home, second of all, she refused because giving herself easily to you would make he rfeel like a HOE, women don't wanna feel like a hoe to everyobdy (no matter what autistic of this forum says or tells you), that's why she ain't resist the second time, should have just kept trying and be KIND (not nice)
oh yeah you will be a virgin for eternity if you do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, RichardSpencel, ItsOver.com and 5 others

So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just keep banging my head against the wall until she decides it's OK? What if I spend the whole evening trying and nothing happens?

She sounded serious when she said she "was feeling uncomfortable" and "didn't want to do anything". I ignored it the first time, but I can't ignore her EXPLICITLY saying "no" twice in a row, can I?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
You got emotional like a bitch when she resisted you. You failed the shittest.

You should've rolled off, waited & tried again, & again, until she eventually gives in.

Also did you try kissing her neck? That excites a lot of girls & they're less likely to push you off when you continue to escalate from that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, farahanyzz, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
I told her "shut up" when she was resisting and tried putting my hand under her shirt. She said she was uncomfortable and wiggled away. I am not gonna rape somebody and risk getting in jail.
Well shit, thats still what she wanted bro.

Girls these days want more extreme sex, because guys have a lack of masculinity completely which frustrates women in 1st world countries to no end.

If you behave more masculine in build up to sex, she wont need you to overcompensate so hard during sex (pushing her rape fantasy, so she can finally feel like a woman).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BigBoy, ItsOver.com and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, turkproducer, .👽. and 10 others
You got emotional like a bitch when she resisted you. You failed the shittest.

You should've rolled off, waited & tried again, & again, until she eventually gives in.

I did it once. If she explicitly tells me she is uncomfortable and doesn't want to do anything twice in a row, I'm not going to be autistic and risk a false rape accusation.

Also, would she do that with Chad? She wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Chintuck22, BigBoy and 4 others
Bitches are dumb bro.

Ghost that bitch and replace her. IIRC you have a pretty high laycount so it shouldn't be too hard.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, JL~, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others
Well shit, thats still what she wanted bro.

Girls these days want more extreme sex, because guys have a lack of masculinity completely which frustrates women in 1st world countries to no end.

If you behave more masculine in build up to sex, she wont need you to overcompensate so hard during sex (pushing her rape fantasy, so she can finally feel like a woman).

She was receptive to dominance. That's why I flipped her when she jumped on me and got on top of her. I lightly pulled her hair, bit her lip, bit her neck, and firmly grabbed her ass.

I tried putting my hand under her shirt but, as I said, she wiggled away and started saying she was uncomfortable and didn't want to do anything. Do you really think I should have completely ignored that and forcefully go for it? It sounds VERY risky to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4562
can relate to OP.

Girls im dating always pull this shit on me too. I think you need to sedate them more (alcohol/weed) over a few hours to get them to lose their inhibitions.

Girls that are not on drugs are boring asf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 4416, BigBoy and 4 others
I did it once. If she explicitly tells me she is uncomfortable and doesn't want to do anything twice in a row, I'm not going to be autistic and risk a false rape accusation.

some just do it the second date, i wouldn't stress it. but it's nonetheless still shit to be the guy in these kind of encounters

small line with passing shit tests and getting into rape area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, turkproducer, Ponder and 1 other person

autism. "muh muh would she do that with chad?" shut the fuck up tbqh. you're looking at women as these creatures ruled by logic when they're ruled by how they feel at any given moment.

you think you're the first faggot to experience what you experienced in the op? red pill community has known about it since 2000, it's called "last minute resistance", and it's an extremely common scenario experienced by ALL levels of looks and has to do with her not wanting to look slutty (HENCE WHAT SHE SAID), and nothing to do with whether or not you pass her level of looks (thats what got her to your place).

"i'm not comfortable" = "we're just making out, chill"

she pushes you away? ok, go away for a bit, then push her away on your next make out. flip the script a little bit. it's a game, a charade, you're having fun.

you did do somewhat right by freezing her out for a bit, but you could have kept going.

just go research the term on your own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 4416, .👽. and 11 others
some just do it the second date, i wouldn't stress it. but it's nonetheless still shit to be the guy in these kind of encounters

rape is cope. youre not going to get charged with rape because you escalated too hard on a date in your appartement jfl.

dont believe those soyboy scare-mongering stories.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, MissLexotan6MG, BigBoy and 9 others
don't worry there's people who don't even get matches. Not ideal but you are close!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
op mogs my lay count to the depths of sheol and back

btw its some autism shit, and syo and realmxer are right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
U see this is what I want

I want women writing paragraphs and more paragraphs about me just because I unmatched them

I need validation

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, APJ, Chintuck22 and 8 others

this is another thing. sometimes girls will legitimately need a couple dates to be seduced, regardless of what your smv is. have some respect for women who genuinely aren't whores - i guarantee you their number count is quite low, any ppl here always bitch about number count so why not give it a try if you want an ltr?

and mogging her smv wise will help but isnt everything. one of my only ltrs in the past i took 3 dates to fuck and she had 1 guy before me and was very religious, i had huge smv in relation to her (this was me running JBW in a SA country and she was not well off).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, turkproducer, .👽. and 7 others
She was receptive to dominance. That's why I flipped her when she jumped on me and got on top of her. I lightly pulled her hair, bit her lip, bit her neck, and firmly grabbed her ass.

I tried putting my hand under her shirt but, as I said, she wiggled away and started saying she was uncomfortable and didn't want to do anything. Do you really think I should have completely ignored that and forcefully go for it? It sounds VERY risky to me.
Yes thats the truth of why she still rejected you, but i agree its not worth the risk tho.

I wouldve said it was because she didnt wanna look to easy (which would be a technique she would use if she wanted LTR with you), but you said she ignored afterwards and it was only a hookup from the start, so its definitely a shit test because she wanted ultimate dominance from you.

And yeah the only remedy to this, is to have a more dominant personality pre-sex. Then girls can orgasm easier without needing crazy sex (as men have become bigger simps, women have been having more frequent and extreme rape fantasies)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 8765
Because she realized you’re short

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
op mogs my lay count to the depths of sheol and back

btw its some autism shit, and syo and realmxer are right
i forgot who op was.

@dinnamadre i know you're familiar with lmr then, but i have an even better question for you - why are you asking a forum of incels about dating and sexual dynamics? ppl here know about looks and that's it. trp forums are better when it comes to actual sexual interaction

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and oatmeal
autism. "muh muh would she do that with chad?" shut the fuck up tbqh. you're looking at women as these creatures ruled by logic when they're ruled by how they feel at any given moment.

you think you're the first faggot to experience what you experienced in the op? red pill community has known about it since 2000, it's called "last minute resistance", and it's an extremely common scenario experienced by ALL levels of looks and has to do with her not wanting to look slutty (HENCE WHAT SHE SAID), and nothing to do with whether or not you pass her level of looks (thats what got her to your place).

"i'm not comfortable" = "we're just making out, chill"

she pushes you away? ok, go away for a bit, then push her away on your next make out. flip the script a little bit. it's a game, a charade, you're having fun.

you did do somewhat right by freezing her out for a bit, but you could have kept going.

just go research the term on your own.

I know about LMR and ASD. It sounds like cope to me in this situation. Literally all my lays except a few didn't have any LMR or ASD. The few that had it made it quite obvious that it was a shit test, and LMR was easily broken on the second try.

The girl I described in the OP seemed very serious when she said she was "feeling uncomfortable" and "wanted to stop" and "didn't want to go any further". She explicitly rejected me. I recall that they few times I had LMR the girls said something more along the lines of "not this fast", "I like to take it a bit slower". If felt very different.

I did try freezing her out and ignoring her LMR the first time. The second time it just pissed me off. You say it's a "game", it's a "charade", you're "having fun".

I'm not having fun at all, TBH. I feel like I need to be careful to escalate without raping her. How the fuck is that fun? I can keep the bullshit up once or twice, but if she keeps explicitly rejecting me, it's just going to kill the mood.

And yeah, I stand by what I said. If she found me way more attractive (i.e. "Chad"), things would have gone differently. Maybe she didn't expect me to be shorter than her. Maybe she expected me to be a bit more muscular. Maybe she liked me but there was something about me that didn't convince her.

Redpill is useful but it's insignificant compared to raw primal attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4562, skrtslime1629 and 4 others
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 10104
So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just keep banging my head against the wall until she decides it's OK? What if I spend the whole evening trying and nothing happens?

She sounded serious when she said she "was feeling uncomfortable" and "didn't want to do anything". I ignored it the first time, but I can't ignore her EXPLICITLY saying "no" twice in a row, can I?
You're the man, you get to decide dude, that's the problem, you gotta make her feel not like a hoe and finesse your way into it, being kind is not being nice like that utter sbuhuman faggot said "muh muh virgin for that", being kind is being NT in a another way with her, not shaming her per example in that moment, but maybe she had fantasies about rape like you finessing her pussy outta her? Many women like that idk brobro

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10104
I know about LMR and ASD. It sounds like cope to me in this situation. Literally all my lays except a few didn't have any LMR or ASD. The few that had it made it quite obvious that it was a shit test, and LMR was easily broken on the second try.

The girl I described in the OP seemed very serious when she said she was "feeling uncomfortable" and "wanted to stop" and "didn't want to go any further". She explicitly rejected me. I recall that they few times I had LMR the girls said something more along the lines of "not this fast", "I like to take it a bit slower". If felt very different.

I did try freezing her out and ignoring her LMR the first time. The second time it just pissed me off. You say it's a "game", it's a "charade", you're "having fun".

I'm not having fun at all, TBH. I feel like I need to be careful to escalate without raping her. How the fuck is that fun? I can keep the bullshit up once or twice, but if she keeps explicitly rejecting me, it's just going to kill the mood.

And yeah, I stand by what I said. If she found me way more attractive (i.e. "Chad"), things would have gone differently. Maybe she didn't expect me to be shorter than her. Maybe she expected me to be a bit more muscular. Maybe she liked me but there was something about me that didn't convince her.

Sounds like this is the first time you've dated a non-whore then? LMR is quite common among inexperienced girls or girls with low n counts.

Anyway, if it's easier to blame it on something you can't control, then go ahead. I remember your face. It's not nearly as big a problem as your height is, and even with LL surgery and lifts you wouldn't be tall enough to be happy most likely.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Bro u create raw primal attraction by acting higher status pre-sex. Otherwise u will always have to compensate by borderline raping them, to turn them on enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Eezz
Sounds like this is the first time you've dated a non-whore then? LMR is quite common among inexperienced girls or girls with low n counts.

Anyway, if it's easier to blame it on something you can't control, then go ahead. I remember your face. It's not nearly as big a problem as your height is, and even with LL surgery and lifts you wouldn't be tall enough to be happy most likely.

I would like to know the truth. I would like to know if being persistent would have worked. I would like to know if I did or said something that turned her off. But I'll never know.

Chances are that if I persisted she would have stormed off the house herself (happened before). Or maybe she would have gave in.

But in the end I wasn't enjoying myself. Maybe I could have done it better, maybe I could have broken her LMR, maybe my game fucking sucks. But I don't see how anyone would feel good about that. If a girl likes you, she doesn't make it hard for you to fuck her. She wants you to.

• +1
Yes, I invented this FAILURE story just to get fake undeserved sympathy on an internet forum. Fucking subatomic IQ
Most people here struggle to get even a date, and you come up with all these wild stories....it seems pretty suspicious....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I would like to know the truth. I would like to know if being persistent would have worked. I would like to know if I did or said something that turned her off. But I'll never know.

Chances are that if I persisted she would have stormed off the house herself (happened before). Or maybe she would have gave in.

But in the end I wasn't enjoying myself. Maybe I could have done it better, maybe I could have broken her LMR, maybe my game fucking sucks. But I don't see how anyone would feel good about that. If a girl likes you, she doesn't make it hard for you to fuck her. She wants you to.
only chance we will know if you recorded everything tbh. it can be something so subtle that turns her off and makes her feel uneasy

• +1

I respect all of that, but yet again, you're ignoring the fact she may not be as whorish as you're used to. Could have been a high value woman. Do you know what her n count was?

I respect all of that, but yet again, you're ignoring the fact she may not be as whorish as you're used to. Could have been a high value woman. Do you know what her n count was?

I don't know. My last LTR (3 years and a half) allegedly had a N-count of 3 and slept with me on the first date. She was super loyal (checked her phone and shit).

"High value woman" sounds like another cope. Every woman is a whore for the right man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BigBoy, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Could've gotten laid had u been more patient. Some girls don't give it up that easy and that's actually a good thing if she's a potential ltr

• +1

If I were you I wouldn't even trip over some mentally ill whore. Just find another bitch. It happens.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I don't know. My last LTR (3 years and a half) allegedly had a N-count of 3 and slept with me on the first date. She was super loyal (checked her phone and shit).

"High value woman" sounds like another cope. Every woman is a whore for the right man.
So whyd the ltr end? I remember it was her breaking up with you. Every ltr I've been in things ended directly because of my decision.

Most people here struggle to get even a date, and you come up with all these wild stories....it seems pretty suspicious....

Screenshot 20201223 205615 WhatsApp

BTW, she deleted me from Tinder and blocked me on WhatsApp.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, turkproducer, far336 and 4 others
High value women dont go for hookups on first dates, they dont even use tinder jfl :lul:.

If she is so high value, why would she need to resort to tinder for male attention? High value men would be showing interest in real life.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, diggbicc, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
High value women dont go for hookups on first dates, they dont even use tinder jfl :lul:.

If she is so high value, why would she need to resort to tinder for male attention? High value men would be showing interest in real life.
Sometimes high value women use tinder actually. Are you a boomer? It's just a dating app in 2020. Everybody uses dating apps. But I agree about hookups.

Also, you're mistaking high value for high status. A high value woman is just high quality and non primitive. Not a slut and good looking. If she's a home body like goid girls can be, how would she have a ton of men in her life?

So whyd the ltr end? I remember it was her breaking up with you. Every ltr I've been in things ended directly because of my decision.

Sex frequency slowed down. I was always the one initiating. She started rejecting me from time to time. I got emotional over it.

One day I straight face told her that I wanted to see other women on the side because she kept rejecting me and I had needs. It was an attempt at a "wake up call" for her, a pretty bad one. She started crying and saying how much she loved me and that she felt like she wasted 3 years of her life after I said that.

I got emotional and we had great make-up sex. Two days later, she rejects me again, and I told her to leave. She grabs her stuff and leaves.

She contacts me a few weeks later, and I feel miserable and miss her a lot. I see her, and try to make amends, but she says "no". I leave, block her on all apps, and make peace with myself.

A month later she calls me out of the blue during the night with a different number, crying and telling me she misses me, and that she wanted to come over. I had a flight scheduled for the next morning so I had to refuse, but told her I would see her when I get back.

When I got back the next week, she had changed her mind. I was devastated and chased her like a retard beta. Tried to set up another meeting after sending her a long cheesy beta message, we agreed on a place and time but she ghosted me the day of the meet. The day after she told me she wasn't feeling it and didn't want to lead me on. I blocked her since and have had no contact anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Anomaly, Deleted member 4946, turkproducer and 2 others
Sometimes high value women use tinder actually. Are you a boomer? It's just a dating app in 2020. Everybody uses dating apps. But I agree about hookups.

Also, you're mistaking high value for high status. A high value woman is just high quality and non primitive. Not a slut and good looking. If she's a home body like goid girls can be, how would she have a ton of men in her life?

I don't understand the reasoning behind "high value" women. It's just women with higher SMV. They have more options, sure. But wouldn't they fuck someone they perceive as higher SMV than them?

Im not a boomer bro, know plenty of girls who never touched tinder, because theyve had Chads show interest in real life, and they get more than enough validation from real life.

Not a slut and good looking, these girls are the most desired and get approached a lot, they dont dumpster dive on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8765 and thickdickdaddy27
Sex frequency slowed down. I was always the one initiating. She started rejecting me from time to time. I got emotional over it.

One day I straight face told her that I wanted to see other women on the side because she kept rejecting me and I had needs. It was an attempt at a "wake up call" for her, a pretty bad one. She started crying and saying how much she loved me and that she felt like she wasted 3 years of her life after I said that.

I got emotional and we had great make-up sex. Two days later, she rejects me again, and I told her to leave. She grabs her stuff and leaves.

She contacts me a few weeks later, and I feel miserable and miss her a lot. I see her, and try to make amends, but she says "no". I leave, block her on all apps, and make peace with myself.

A month later she calls me out of the blue during the night with a different number, crying and telling me she misses me, and that she wanted to come over. I had a flight scheduled for the next morning so I had to refuse, but told her I would see her when I get back.

When I got back the next week, she had changed her mind. I was devastated and chased her like a retard beta. Tried to set up another meeting after sending her a long cheesy beta message, we agreed on a place and time but she ghosted me the day of the meet. The day after she told me she wasn't feeling it and didn't want to lead me on. I blocked her since and have had no contact anymore.

This all speaks to the fact you dont have natural game.

Next relationship, darktriad and abusemaxx, these problems will all go away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10104
risk prison theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, hairyballscel, CrazyFitLover and 8 others

So you see... You are not an infallible man. You even admit here your actions are what broke the relationship. Could very well be the same in this hookup.

Btw, next time just cheat, don't bother with the open relationship fag shit. She'll pick up you're running around on her. And also, never let girls see your phone. Those 2 rules have worked great for me. Never had a girl able to really leave me unless I wanted them to.

If you want a relationship that's open with a girl it's gotta be something worked that way from the start tbh or you just break her mentally enough she does whatever you say. Or it's her suggestion, also a possibility, but if she's suggesting it I assume it's for nefarious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562