I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

This all speaks to the fact you dont have natural game.

Next relationship, darktriad and abusemaxx, these problems will all go away.
High IQ. Girls get addicted to this shit.

OP, unironically, girls care the most when you don't care about them. It's true, not a meme.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WTFCGod, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
I don't understand the reasoning behind "high value" women. It's just women with higher SMV. They have more options, sure. But wouldn't they fuck someone they perceive as higher SMV than them?
High value to me isn't same as high smv. High value = hqnp, aka a girl who isn't driven by base emotions/hedonism and is also high quality, takes care of herself, semi-intelligent, and at least somewhat pretty. Think waspy church girl.

She was probably an attention whore bro. Charge her to the game. This is what you call a Cock

When she said “did you expect to hookup” you should’ve said yes and if you don’t I can call you a cab right.

Don’t let her leverage sex against you. Cut off all attention once she says no sex. Other then that you did well.. it’s a numbers game at the end

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 8765
Tinder is a waste of time if you're not Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
This all speaks to the fact you dont have natural game.

Next relationship, darktriad and abusemaxx, these problems will all go away.

So you see... You are not an infallible man. You even admit here your actions are what broke the relationship. Could very well be the same in this hookup.

Btw, next time just cheat, don't bother with the open relationship fag shit. She'll pick up you're running around on her. And also, never let girls see your phone. Those 2 rules have worked great for me. Never had a girl able to really leave me unless I wanted them to.

If you want a relationship that's open with a girl it's gotta be something worked that way from the start tbh or you just break her mentally enough she does whatever you say. Or it's her suggestion, also a possibility, but if she's suggesting it I assume it's for nefarious reasons.

High IQ. Girls get addicted to this shit.

OP, unironically, girls care the most when you don't care about them. It's true, not a meme.

This is all true. Despite me understanding it, I don't think I will ever be able to internalize it. No matter how much I hate women, I am a very emphatic person.

I don't think I could bring myself to mentally abusing someone, or to force myself to be a narcissist or psychopath.

I definitely can see myself cheating. I never showed my phone to any girl and I don't intend to.

However, if I develop feelings for somebody, I can't help but show it. And I don't really want to hide it. So I think I'm doomed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 4797
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Sex frequency slowed down. I was always the one initiating. She started rejecting me from time to time. I got emotional over it.

One day I straight face told her that I wanted to see other women on the side because she kept rejecting me and I had needs. It was an attempt at a "wake up call" for her, a pretty bad one. She started crying and saying how much she loved me and that she felt like she wasted 3 years of her life after I said that.

I got emotional and we had great make-up sex. Two days later, she rejects me again, and I told her to leave. She grabs her stuff and leaves.

She contacts me a few weeks later, and I feel miserable and miss her a lot. I see her, and try to make amends, but she says "no". I leave, block her on all apps, and make peace with myself.

A month later she calls me out of the blue during the night with a different number, crying and telling me she misses me, and that she wanted to come over. I had a flight scheduled for the next morning so I had to refuse, but told her I would see her when I get back.

When I got back the next week, she had changed her mind. I was devastated and chased her like a retard beta. Tried to set up another meeting after sending her a long cheesy beta message, we agreed on a place and time but she ghosted me the day of the meet. The day after she told me she wasn't feeling it and didn't want to lead me on. I blocked her since and have had no contact anymore.
Did you ask here why sex frequency slowed down or why did she reject you ?

Did you ask here why sex frequency slowed down or why did she reject you ?

No, but I think we were getting way too comfortable and familiar with each other. We spent most of our free time together. She stopped feeling she had to "compete" for me. So I think that naturally her sex drive decreased.

My reaction to it was emotional. If I had applied dread and played it more cleverly I might had been able to flip it back. But I really loved her and cared about her so it was hard for me to think rationally. I felt heartbroken for months after splitting up, it was literally a miserable time for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Eezz
This is all true. Despite me understanding it, I don't think I will ever be able to internalize it. No matter how much I hate women, I am a very emphatic person.

I don't think I could bring myself to mentally abusing someone, or to force myself to be a narcissist or psychopath.

I definitely can see myself cheating. I never showed my phone to any girl and I don't intend to.

However, if I develop feelings for somebody, I can't help but show it. And I don't really want to hide it. So I think I'm doomed.
U start slowly and build up to it. Obviously dont try to become a pimp overnight, but start by having a rude intonation in ur voice when talking to girls. Stop saying thanks or please, and from there slowly ramp up the rudeness and disrespect, as much as u feel u can at that time. Baby steps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
U start slowly and build up to it. Obviously dont try to become a pimp overnight, but start by having a rude intonation in ur voice when talking to girls. Stop saying thanks or please, and from there slowly ramp up the rudeness and disrespect, as much as u feel u can at that time. Baby steps.
Nigga stop with your pimping shit that shit really doesnt work i tried being an asshole people will just avoid you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 11134
Nigga stop with your pimping shit that shit really doesnt work i tried being an asshole people will just avoid you
U tried being an asshole to who? And how?

Give your account of what happened

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
U tried being an asshole to who? And how?

Give your account of what happened
To everyone It was the beginning of the school year. and I thought new people new year why not try the dark triad theory. so I was just mean to everyone not caring no thank you no please giving orders and shit it went horribly wrong. Maybe am not goodlooking enough or scary looking i also have acne

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BigBoy, Deleted member 4562 and 3 others
To everyone It was the beginning of the school year. and I thought new people new year why not try the dark triad theory. so I was just mean to everyone not caring no thank you no please giving orders and shit it went horribly wrong. Maybe am not goodlooking enough or scary looking i also have acne
Well bro i would never advise asshole game with men at all. You will have a hard time making friends and might even get beat up.

With women though, superiority attitude asshole game ABSOLUTELY works. The only caveat is not to be a needy asshole, like an annoying younger brother poking for reactions, so there is some finesse to it, but as a general rule it makes girls fall in love with you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4562 and Eezz
Then I (pitt aka swole) was her cav driver and as soon as she saw my face she got undressed and let me cum inside her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Brad and Deleted member 10782
Well bro i would never advise asshole game with men at all. You will have a hard time making friends and might even get beat up.

With women though, superiority attitude asshole game ABSOLUTELY works. The only caveat is not to be a needy asshole, like an annoying younger brother poking for reactions, so there is some finesse to it, but as a general rule it makes girls fall in love with you.
But it doesnt work for everybody you need to pass a certain level of looks dont you think

Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.
I wouldn't wanna take that chance though jfl
What if she says you raped her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10782
But it doesnt work for everybody you need to pass a certain level of looks dont you think
No u will just get more shit tests the uglier you are (because they are more surorised and in disbelief that an ugly guy is acting superior), but eventually they will buckle if u maintain the same attitude and dont get rattled.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
You obviously need to get her drunker. Ask @Amnesia for tips.

• JFL
Reactions: Schnitzel and Patient A
I wouldn't wanna take that chance though jfl
What if she says you raped her?
I agree its not worth it, OP needs to darktriadmax so that these girls are horny enough to fuck him without using rape fantasies. She was trying to create a sexier scenario because she wasnt fully turned on by OP yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 9699
No u will just get more shit tests the uglier you are (because they are more surorised and in disbelief that an ugly guy is acting superior), but eventually they will buckle if u maintain the same attitude and dont get rattled.
Tbh you seem to know this shit you need to make a guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
bro you have to put a hidden camera on your room i need to see how do you do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I agree its not worth it, OP needs to darktriadmax so that these girls are horny enough to fuck him without using rape fantasies. She was trying to create a sexier scenario because she wasnt fully turned on by OP yet.

Telling me how uncomfortable she is and how she doesn't want to do anything is so sexy, never been that turned on before :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 4797
That would have never happened if you were 6'0. A woman fucking a guy shorter than them is like a man fucking a woman with muscles and beard. It's the biggest turn off of all time for them. The height pill is more brutal than any other pill, so much so that normies freely discuss it and normie foids freely admit it (compared to facepill which normies never admit).

@Amnesia has a 7PSL Chad face and a good body yet he still wears 4 inch lifts for his hookups. You do the math.

Tbh you seem to know this shit you need to make a guide
Idk its hard, best way for guys to learn is just they ask me and i answer, so i try to post about it when its relevant, and answer all questions there.

Closest thing to a guide would be watching entire Black Phillip Show series on YouTube, which has 12 2hr episodes

Well shit, thats still what she wanted bro.

Girls these days want more extreme sex, because guys have a lack of masculinity completely which frustrates women in 1st world countries to no end.

If you behave more masculine in build up to sex, she wont need you to overcompensate so hard during sex (pushing her rape fantasy, so she can finally feel like a woman).
Keep coping with your masculine behavior bs. It’s because she didn’t find him attractive. How many chad fishing experiments have shown women don’t give a fuck about your personality if they find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10782 and Be_ConfidentBro
Telling me how uncomfortable she is and how she doesn't want to do anything is so sexy, never been that turned on before :lul:
Lol shes being selfish, it turns her on if u rape after she said that. If she valued u more, she would be trying to please u sexually only

What can i tell you man women are weird as fuck
That may be, but this case is not a mystery. after reading 5'6 it made perfect sense.

I'm guessing OP didn't state his height in his profile, he passed the lookstest but the height became a dealbreaker.

• +1
imo i disagree
i think she really didnt feel comfortable with casual sex. he said she was middle eastern, they're raised muslim typically so she probably felt wrong having premarital sex on the first date especially.

• +1
Keep coping with your masculine behavior bs. It’s because she didn’t find him attractive. How many chad fishing experiments have shown women don’t give a fuck about your personality if they find you attractive.
Lol i already disproved ur shit on the other thread and u did nothing but ignore the points and start ad-hominem attacks, which is how emotional women argue who have no logic.

Chad has high status on first impression, and only needs to it to maintain it to not lose attraction. Yes its much easier, but it doesnt mean uglier guys cant create attraction too, they just have to actualky have high status personalities, because its not a given that they are high status just by looking at them.

imo i disagree
i think she really didnt feel comfortable with casual sex. he said she was middle eastern, they're raised muslim typically so she probably felt wrong having premarital sex on the first date especially.
Nah women have no morals and she was already making out with him

• Hmm...
Stop over analysing everything and just go next

• +1
Lol i already disproved ur shit on the other thread and u did nothing but ignore the points and start ad-hominem attacks, which is how emotional women argue who have no logic.

Chad has high status on first impression, and only needs to it to maintain it to not lose attraction. Yes its much easier, but it doesnt mean uglier guys cant create attraction too, they just have to actualky have high status personalities, because its not a given that they are high status just by looking at them.
I believe this only works for 4PSL+ males.

That may be, but this case is not a mystery. after reading 5'6 it made perfect sense.

I'm guessing OP didn't state his height in his profile, he passed the lookstest but the height became a dealbreaker.

So why did she make out intensely with me and let me touch her ass and boobs?

Chad doesn’t lose shit by behaving non masculine or whatever. Face and lms in his famous video did a chadfish experiment in which he acted depressed and low status and you know what he still got matches. Chad is chad regardless of what he does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and sergeant blackpill
Believe me status is attractive in all men. Putin and El Chapo have more sex appeal than some 4PSL guy on a university campus

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
She sounded serious when she said she "was feeling uncomfortable" and "didn't want to do anything". I ignored it the first time, but I can't ignore her EXPLICITLY saying "no" twice in a row, can I?
:soy: CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10782
Chad doesn’t lose shit by behaving non masculine or whatever. Face and lms in his famous video did a chadfish experiment in which he acted depressed and low status and you know what he still got matches. Chad is chad regardless of what he does.
Chad isnt getting laid acting low status, it would creep women out. They would only use Chad as betabux if he was a simp.

Go do a Chadfish where the Chad proves he cant get laid and is thirsty af, then still has attraction.

• Hmm...
So why did she make out intensely with me and let me touch her ass and boobs?
Cognitive dissonance, you were attractive enough that she had trouble making up her mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10782
Reminder even if a 4psl male gets high status and attracts women there is always a chad with the same amount of status who will outperform him. Just lol if think competition stops when you become high status. A ugly high status male will still have to compete with men who are above him in looks and status.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
:chad:

You fucking Chad

Chad isnt getting laid acting low status, it would creep women out. They would only use Chad as betabux if he was a simp.

Go do a Chadfish where the Chad proves he cant get laid and is thirsty af, then still has attraction.
Here is post describing a chad who acted low status and weird and yet still got women. Chad just has to exist
Thread 'The most spergy Chad I knew'
https://incels.is/threads/the-most-spergy-chad-i-knew.132075/

Here is post describing a chad who acted low status and weird and yet still got women. Chad just has to exist
Thread 'The most spergy Chad I knew'
https://incels.is/threads/the-most-spergy-chad-i-knew.132075/
Being weird is not acting low status with women. Acting low status is simp personality and needy, Chads never have this because of all tthe superficial interest they get, so that fuels a real high status personality with women.

If this shit was all made up, why do so many Chads get cucked? Because in LTR you need an at least decently pimp personality, and although most Chads have more pimpness than the average guy, some are still simps over time and therefire get cucked. Look at Brad Pitt for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Being weird is not acting low status with women. Acting low status is simp personality and needy, Chads never have this because of all tthe superficial interest they get, so that fuels a real high status personality with women.

If this shit was all made up, why do so many Chads get cucked? Because in LTR you need an at least decently pimp personality, and although most Chads have more pimpness than the average guy, some are still simps over time and therefire get cucked. Look at Brad Pitt for example
I would argue it’s hypergamy and that women are always seeking a better chad. And besides do you think if chad gets cucked it’s the same as a normie? Chad can just get another girl. So again doesn’t matter if he simps and gets cucked he is still chad and can find other women just as easy. Chad never experiences negatives that impact his life like an incel.

I would argue it’s hypergamy and that women are always seeking a better chad. And besides do you think if chad gets cucked it’s the same as a normie? Chad can just get another girl. So again doesn’t matter if he simps and gets cucked he is still chad and can find other women just as easy. Chad never experiences negatives that impact his life like an incel.
If this is a victim contest then of course regular or ugly guys have MUCH harder life than Chad. I will never deny this, but those guys can get girls and make those girls love them, thats all im claiming.

And yes it is hypergamy, but hypergamy of status, not looks.

If you have money, put all that shit into your face first. Then use LL as a last resort.

You're either good looking or your standards are really low.

I'm normie-looking, my standards are low but not "really low". I consider myself a 6/10 IRL, I date 4-6/10 IRL, with the occasional 7 (or 8 like in the OP, who rejected me).

you actually kissed and had a girl round that was taller than you

from tinder

has to be larp :lul: