I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

you actually kissed and had a girl round that was taller than you

from tinder

has to be larp :lul:

Not the first time. Few cms though, I am 168cm, she was like 170cm.

Not the first time. Few cms though, I am 168cm, she was like 170cm.
Impressive you’ve slayed so much at this height if you’re telling the truth

What country is this?

Impressive you’ve slayed so much at this height if you’re telling the truth

What country is this?

London. Not LARPing. Again, I'm 6/10 IRL and date 4-6/10 IRL with the very occasional 7/10 IRL, and I literally spend hours on dating apps per day swiping on everyone and escalating with anyone that shows interest.

If I had to guess numbers, I've probably swiped right on 10000 women, matched with 1000, had a conversation with 500, dated 100, fucked 35-37. It's time consuming and it feels like I am picking whatever is left. I never feel like I have a choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and turkproducer
London. Not LARPing. Again, I'm 6/10 IRL and date 4-6/10 IRL with the very occasional 7/10 IRL, and I literally spend hours on dating apps per day swiping on everyone and escalating with anyone that shows interest.

If I had to guess numbers, I've probably swiped right on 10000 women, matched with 1000, had a conversation with 500, dated 100, fucked 35-37. It's time consuming and it feels like I am picking whatever is left. I never feel like I have a choice.
do you mention your height before meeting or do you fraud it?

i’ve heard london is really hypergamous.

and yea that’s the sad life of a sub chadlite, it’s all a numbers game

do you mention your height before meeting or do you fraud it?

i’ve heard london is really hypergamous.

and yea that’s the sad life of a sub chadlite, it’s all a numbers game

Never mention my height. If they ask, I say 5'7" instead of 5'6". But every time a girl has explicitly asked for my height, she either (1) ghosted, (2) unmatched, (3) posted laugh emoji, or (4) pleasantly told me she was looking for someone taller. (4) happened way less frequently than the other options.

I fraud a few cms with lifts, but nothing major. Probably just brings me to 5'7". I don't want the difference to be massive when I take shoes off. Very subtle fraud.

I've also fucked girls from other apps where my height is disclosed (as 5'7"), but -- again -- always felt like I had to lower my standards and go with whoever was willing to actually meet IRL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9568 and turkproducer
I'm normie-looking, my standards are low but not "really low". I consider myself a 6/10 IRL, I date 4-6/10 IRL, with the occasional 7 (or 8 like in the OP, who rejected me).
OK, I understand, you do have low standards then. I consider myself a 5/10 in face but I'm tall and because I know I could date 7s and 8s (not above that though) IRL, the lowest I could have sex with is 6/10 but for a girlfriend, she would have to be either 7 or 8, otherwise I'm not interested. The reason why I know I could date 7s and 8s is because of the attention I have received from some 18 year old 8s in early 2020 in class after my bimax.

Most users on here have said that my standards are too high and that I'm delusional about IOIs, and tbh, I'm just waiting till the end of the pandemic to see who is right, I'll go out and I'll see if I can really succeed with 7s and 8s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
OK, I understand, you do have low standards then. I consider myself a 5/10 in face but I'm tall and because I know I could date 7s and 8s (not above that though) IRL, the lowest I could have sex with is 6/10 but for a girlfriend, she would have to be either 7 or 8, otherwise I'm not interested. The reason why I know I could date 7s and 8s is because of the attention I have received from some 18 year old 8s in early 2020 in class after my bimax.

Most users on here have said that my standards are too high and that I'm delusional about IOIs, and tbh, I'm just waiting till the end of the pandemic to see who is right, I'll go out and I'll see if I can really succeed with 7s and 8s.

I would encourage you to reconsider. Obviously, go for 7s and 8s if you can, but 5s and 6s can be a lot of fun in bed. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a chubbier Indian girl -- I still keep seeing her.

Her face is super cute but I wouldn't feel proud of having her as my girlfriend until she loses 10kg... however the way she expresses her desire for my cock, begs me to dominate her, and lets me nut inside her is just too good to give up.

You don't have to wife up 5s and 6s, but they can be a lot of fun and -- most importantly -- they help you build experience in bed for prettier and higher value girls in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, hairyballscel and Deleted member 11134
I would encourage you to reconsider. Obviously, go for 7s and 8s if you can, but 5s and 6s can be a lot of fun in bed. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a chubbier Indian girl -- I still keep seeing her.

Her face is super cute but I wouldn't feel proud of having her as my girlfriend until she loses 10kg... however the way she expresses her desire for my cock, begs me to dominate her, and lets me nut inside her is just too good to give up.

You don't have to wife up 5s and 6s, but they can be a lot of fun and -- most importantly -- they help you build experience in bed for prettier and higher value girls in the future.
Yes, that's exactly what I said, I don't mind having sex with women who are 6/10 to have more options, as for 5/10, it really depends on your definition of 5/10 because to me 5/10 is the average woman and average women in Canada really are ugly so if I can get better than that I'll always aim to get better even if I get less options. It depends on the country though, in other countries, average women don't look as ugly.

Hot middle-eastern girl. Matched, talked a bit and built rapport. I told her to come over for a drink tonight, she was eager to. Asked for her number, gave it to me. She came over on time. I met her outside.

Had wine, fun conversation, super receptive to kino. I pulled her closer and she had zero resistance. Made out intensely. I was feeling her ass and boobs, no resistance. She jumped on top of me, I kept escalating. Tried kissing her stomach and she said: "No no, I really don't want to do this, sorry. Were you expecting a hookup?".

I told her I wasn't expecting anything and pushed back a bit. Some more conversation, light touching. I pulled her again after a while, again -- zero resistance. Made out more intensely. She jumped on me again. I grabbed her and threw her on the couch, and jumped on top of her. Started kissing her neck and licking it. Things were becoming hot and sweaty. She was moaning. I was touching her bare ass. As I put my hand under her shirt, she said: "I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable doing this. I'm not that easy. Nothing is gonna happen".

It sounded more like a real rejection rather than a tease so I just stopped and told her to go home. I offered to get her a cab but she refused and paid herself. As she left she said "It was nice meeting you". I said nothing and just opened the door for her.

I am really frustrated right now. She was hot. She told me I looked hot. She was visibly into me when making out and had zero resistance to me pulling her in. But she killed any attempt of escalation. She was also not looking for anything long-term as she is just visiting for a few months.

She was a few cm taller than me (she's 5'7", I am 5'6"). The only reason I can think of is that she didn't find me attractive enough. Or that she was conflicted as she liked me and my confidence, but her biology kept telling her I was too short as a sexual mate.

I have no fucking idea. Why would shit like this happen?

So a friend who is a strong believer in the redpill (more than blackpill) told me that she was likely to be a high-value woman and had I been more patient I could have fucked her on the second or third date, and she would have probably been a good fuck and plate to keep around as she had high interest.

He told me that I completely fucked up by reacting negatively to her second sex rejection, and that at that point I should have just played it cool, told her we wouldn't have sex, and continued the date. He told me that my goal should have been to end the date on a high note, maybe getting a HJ/BJ, and then setting up another date a few days later and go for the kill.

Technically, this sounds right. But I can't help but shake off the thought that she has probably fucked other guys on the first date, and she felt like I wasn't hot enough for her to "break her rules" and that I had to work for her to spread her legs. I don't like that.

Is my friend correct? Am I too jaded from the blackpill, and did I lose an opportunity to have a higher-value woman in my life?

If so, how can I fix my mindset? I find it really hard to not be frustrated/disappointed when I'm horny and full of desire, the girl is teasing me, but then doesn't want to go all the way. I don't think I would be able to hide my frustration and "play it cool".

Thoughts? @DatGuyYouLike @Captainugly @RealLooksmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and Deleted member 10104
imo i disagree
i think she really didnt feel comfortable with casual sex. he said she was middle eastern, they're raised muslim typically so she probably felt wrong having premarital sex on the first date especially.

Forgot to reply to this. Met 5/10 strict muslim out of Tinder a few years ago, she was a virgin. She let me fuck her in the ass on the first date, and sucked my dick like a fucking vacuum. Didn't let my dick anywhere close to her pussy, but let me lick and play with her clit.

Met her two more times, third time she still didn't want to give me her pussy and I got frustrated and told her to leave.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Youre white, ethnic stacies despites white men

Can you show me an example?
Here are some examples of how the average girls looked at my old high school (some of them were even popular and treated like Stacies). I must be living in the subhuman capital of the western world. Most girls in class even in the pre university school that I went to looked that ugly too which is why I never tried getting a girlfriend. Tbh, some of those here would be ranked lower than 5/10 but they are the average young woman here. Most of those pictures are from 2015, they don't have more recent pictures on their social media accounts. They were 17 at the time.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Here are some examples of how the average girls looked at my old high school (some of them were even popular and treated like Stacies). I must be living in the subhuman capital of the western world. Most girls in class even in the pre university school that I went to looked that ugly too which is why I never tried getting a girlfriend. Tbh, some of those here would be ranked lower than 5/10 but they are the average young woman here. Most of those pictures are from 2015, they don't have more recent pictures on their social media accounts. They were 17 at the time.

They all honestly look cute to me except the very first one. I would rate 6/10, not 5/10, and would consider LTR if they were fun and pleasant to be around.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407

More specifically, from left to right:
4/10
6/10
6/10
6/10
6/10
4/10
6/10
5/10

They all honestly look cute to me except the very first one. I would rate 6/10, not 5/10, and would consider LTR if they were fun and pleasant to be around.
Your standards are much lower than I thought. To me, they are all 5/10 or below. The first one (the redhead, not the black girl) was one of the most popular girls at school and her boyfriend was considered to be one of the hottest guys but there was no such thing as real popular guys since it was a private school and so the jocks were mostly manlets who weren't attractive enough to attract a lot of girls. I agree with you that she (and the black girl next to her) are the ugliest of the pictures I posted but there were guys in my class who thought she was hot and it makes no sense to me since she is so subhuman.

To me a girl who is 5/10 is average, 6/10 is ok in looks, 7/10 is good, 8/10 is great, 9/10 is amazing and 10/10 is perfect.

The 4 girls in the last pictures, from left to right would be 3/10, 2/10, 4/10 and 5/10, according to me.

Now I understand why girls that this forum sees as Stacies look like 7s according to me, it's because beauty is somewhat subjective. I know because I once rated the women that I saw on Tinder while swiping when I was with a friend and some girls that I rated as 5/10, he rated as 10/10, but for some girls that I rated 8/10, he rated as 4/10. So when looksmax users claim that beauty is absolute and not subjective, they are wrong.

Forgot to reply to this. Met 5/10 strict muslim out of Tinder a few years ago, she was a virgin. She let me fuck her in the ass on the first date, and sucked my dick like a fucking vacuum. Didn't let my dick anywhere close to her pussy, but let me lick and play with her clit.

Met her two more times, third time she still didn't want to give me her pussy and I got frustrated and told her to leave.
im ngl sounds like tales, just your typical incel fantasy. i've heard this same story about a thousand times before jfl. even OP is probably tales.

strict muslim girls are impossible (and no btw im not muslim so this isn't making me triggered jfl, but it's just funny to me that idiots here wouldn't question your ridiculous stories)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 5891
Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.
bro why do yall give shitty advice like this, if she says no it means no LMAO

im ngl sounds like tales, just your typical incel fantasy. i've heard this same story about a thousand times before jfl. even OP is probably tales.

strict muslim girls are impossible (and no btw im not muslim so this isn't making me triggered jfl, but it's just funny to me that idiots here wouldn't question your ridiculous stories)

She probably wasn't as strict as you think. She didn't wear any headwear, but was very religious and determined to only lose vaginal virginity after marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
So a friend who is a strong believer in the redpill (more than blackpill) told me that she was likely to be a high-value woman and had I been more patient I could have fucked her on the second or third date, and she would have probably been a good fuck and plate to keep around as she had high interest.

He told me that I completely fucked up by reacting negatively to her second sex rejection, and that at that point I should have just played it cool, told her we wouldn't have sex, and continued the date. He told me that my goal should have been to end the date on a high note, maybe getting a HJ/BJ, and then setting up another date a few days later and go for the kill.

Technically, this sounds right. But I can't help but shake off the thought that she has probably fucked other guys on the first date, and she felt like I wasn't hot enough for her to "break her rules" and that I had to work for her to spread her legs. I don't like that.

Is my friend correct? Am I too jaded from the blackpill, and did I lose an opportunity to have a higher-value woman in my life?

If so, how can I fix my mindset? I find it really hard to not be frustrated/disappointed when I'm horny and full of desire, the girl is teasing me, but then doesn't want to go all the way. I don't think I would be able to hide my frustration and "play it cool".

Thoughts? @DatGuyYouLike @Captainugly @RealLooksmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27
Nah shes not high value, again meeting on tinder, and making out on first date before even knowing you = trash.

There are some girls who are not easy legitimately, and wont fuck you until theyre sure ur serious about them for LTR, but this girl is not that. This girl didnt fuck u because not enough attraction, and yes Chad wouldve fucked her if he had the right attitude, but so would you. You passed her looks threshold but werent pimp enough to create real attraction pre-sex, if she was horny she wouldnt control herself.

• +1
Nah shes not high value, again meeting on tinder, and making out on first date before even knowing you = trash.

There are some girls who are not easy legitimately, and wont fuck you until theyre sure ur serious about them for LTR, but this girl is not that. This girl didnt fuck u because not enough attraction, and yes Chad wouldve fucked her if he had the right attitude, but so would you. You passed her looks threshold but werent pimp enough to create real attraction pre-sex, if she was horny she wouldnt control herself.

Thanks. What would you have done instead? I'm trying to learn from this because it has happened before and it fills me with rage for days

• +1
Thanks. What would you have done instead? I'm trying to learn from this because it has happened before and it fills me with rage for days
You just need to genuinely hold women in a much lower regard, then naturally you will start acting superior to them (then their hypergamy kicks in and theyre getting horny for your superiority over them).

A good start is watch The Black Phillip Show series on YouTube, 12 episodes overall. This show is not some PUA how to act like something your not, its philosophical conversation which changes your real mindset. You also get first hand experience of some extreme pimp energy (Patrice ONeal aka Black Phillip, the host), and you will naturally take on some of his energy.

If you want to go deeper, you can read some pimp books. It really empowers you when you realise just how whack and vulnerable female psychology is, you start feeling like the predator instead of the clueless unsure of himself simp.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
read the part of mystery method on last minute resistance not even fucking around

read the part of mystery method on last minute resistance not even fucking around

I know about LMR defusal techniques, the real problem is that I get overwhelmed with frustration and horniness and I can't really think straight. I really don't understand how somebody can keep their cool when an hot girl is making out intensely on their lap and then stops escalation. It just drives me nuts. I can't control my emotions :/

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
I know about LMR defusal techniques, the real problem is that I get overwhelmed with frustration and horniness and I can't really think straight. I really don't understand how somebody can keep their cool when an hot girl is making out intensely on their lap and then stops escalation. It just drives me nuts. I can't control my emotions :/
bruh

i get that

ive had a few girls blueball my like this and its insanely frustrating

"Come over to my house at 10:30 at night to 'watch netflix' and ill make out with you but when you try to escalate multiple times ill act like i didnt want a hookup"

still, those techniques have actually worked pretty well for me when ive used them, why i suggested them

• +1
You just need to genuinely hold women in a much lower regard, then naturally you will start acting superior to them (then their hypergamy kicks in and theyre getting horny for your superiority over them).

A good start is watch The Black Phillip Show series on YouTube, 12 episodes overall. This show is not some PUA how to act like something your not, its philosophical conversation which changes your real mindset. You also get first hand experience of some extreme pimp energy (Patrice ONeal aka Black Phillip, the host), and you will naturally take on some of his energy.

If you want to go deeper, you can read some pimp books. It really empowers you when you realise just how whack and vulnerable female psychology is, you start feeling like the predator instead of the clueless unsure of himself simp.
It surprises me that people don't know about Patrice ONeal. Truly a special person.

• +1
Here's another bittersweet experience, much better than the last but still left a sour taste in my mouth.

Matched with this girl back in mid November on Tinder. 3-4 messages of rapport building. Told her to come over but she was busy. Told her to give me her number then and we'll make plans some other time.

Texted only for logistics, she was pretty unavailable but finally we met today, about 2h30min ago. She just left my flat.

She was actually hot. A proper 7.5/10 IRL. European, blonde, blue eyes, very cute face, slim body. Of course, 3-4cm taller than me -- I think this contributed to the final outcome.

When we met, she didn't make any eye contact. I think she was disappointed by my height but I have no proof for that. I "held frame".

Took her inside, offered her some wine, she obliged. We sat on the sofa, which is shaped like an L. Initially she sat on one side, I sat on the other. 90° degrees from each other. It was not possible to do kino and touch her.

I didn't care and had light conversation about jobs, hobbies, country of origin, food, drinks, etc.

I teased her for being skinny and having to hit the gym. She laughed and said "rude". This was a good sign that she liked being teased and possibly be submissive.

I capitalized on that and teased her for stereotypes about her job and country of origin. She was laughing and making more eye contact.

I told her to sit next to me and she obliged without resistance. I put my arm around her waist, started lightly playing with her butt, tummy, and hair (it was long enough to reach).

A bit more talking and teasing then I went for the kiss. Zero resistance. She responded well to her neck being touched and kissed, so I tried going heavier and she loved it.

Literally started choking her and pulling her hair while making out. She moaned and this made her hornier. I pulled her on my lap, she kept making out, and I lifted her shirt up. This time this bitch didn't freak out like the OP one and welcomed my tongue on her body. I was also nicely surprised by a slutty tattoo below her boobs.

Kept teasing her with my tongue, took her pants off, and slowly made my way to her clit while teasing her. Went down on her and I'm pretty sure she came, but while she moaned a lot she didn't speak during sex at all so she didn't announce it.

Told her to go somewhere more comfortable. She was light as fuck so I literally picked her up and went to my bedroom, then dropped her on my bed.

I went down on her again a bit, then took my clothes off, then got inside her.

It was done -- officially the hottest girl I've penetrated.

But she felt very loose, and my mind started fucking with me. I kept thinking that my dick was to small to pleasure her (which was probably true), and that made me perform worse as I was in my head.

She seemed to enjoy very deep and hard fucking a lot, but I could only keep that up for a minute before my muscles gave up. It looked like she wanted more, but I just wasn't able to without taking a small breather. Again, made me feel inadequate.

While getting some breath back, I fingered her. She responded nicely to heavy fingering -- 3 fingers and deep fast motion. She was really loose.

I put a finger in her ass as well, which was quite loose too. She seemed to like it. I put my dick in her asshole next without resistance. It didn't feel as tight as I hoped for.

A bit more fingering, fucking, different positions, then I went down on her. This time I'm sure she came. After that, I fucked her and came inside her.

Sounds great, right? Well, after sex I had the impression she wanted to leave ASAP. She didn't say anything positive about the experience. We just did some pillow talk, but didn't share much concretely.

She was laying on her own. Didn't initiate any cuddling or touching after sex. I pulled her to me and she put her head on my chest. Even in that position, I was the only one running my fingers on her body, she did not reciprocate at all. Kinda made me sad.

I asked her how often she does this, she replied "occasionally". She asked the same question back, and I told her she was my first one today with a smirk. She laughed.

I asked when her last relationship was, and she told me more than two years ago. I told her "that's a long time" and she replied saying that she was not a relationship kind of person.

She then told me she should look for her clothes. I told her OK, but I was still running my fingers through her neck and she liked it, so I attempted to escalate again.

She was receptive to me touching her, but when eventually I touched her pussy she told me that it needed a rest and backed off. No round two.

She then got up and looked for her clothes. She dressed up quickly and made her way out. We said bye and that was it. She didn't say she had a good time or anything like that.

In retrospect, I'd rather fuck a 6/10 that tells me how much she likes my cock rather than this hotter chick. I wasn't looking for anything serious but the experience felt a bit artificial and robotic.

My takeaways:

- Me being shorter than her was a turn off. I recovered with teasing, dominance, and holding frame, but eventually you cannot defeat biology.

- My dick was way too small for her. Hey pussy felt loose and I could easily stick 3 fingers there. Had my dick been bigger, the outcome might have been more positive.

- She was probably a gigantic slut. Both her pussy and ass were loose. Her answers to pillow talk contributed. She also had multiple slutty tattoos and piercings. So that definitely contributed to her inability to pair-bond and feel some normal human emotions during and after sex.

So, it was a positive experience overall for me as I for a new notch (and flag), plus she is the hottest girl I've ever fucked. But there also were a lot of red flags and hints that I wasn't good enough for her in bed which definitely fucked with my mind and confidence.

I will not text her again. It would be pointless. If she reaches out, I'd fuck her again, but I'm 99.9% sure she won't ever reach out to me again.

Thoughts? I'm gonna shower 🚿

Here's another bittersweet experience, much better than the last but still left a sour taste in my mouth.

Matched with this girl back in mid November on Tinder. 3-4 messages of rapport building. Told her to come over but she was busy. Told her to give me her number then and we'll make plans some other time.

Texted only for logistics, she was pretty unavailable but finally we met today, about 2h30min ago. She just left my flat.

She was actually hot. A proper 7.5/10 IRL. European, blonde, blue eyes, very cute face, slim body. Of course, 3-4cm taller than me -- I think this contributed to the final outcome.

When we met, she didn't make any eye contact. I think she was disappointed by my height but I have no proof for that. I "held frame".

Took her inside, offered her some wine, she obliged. We sat on the sofa, which is shaped like an L. Initially she sat on one side, I sat on the other. 90° degrees from each other. It was not possible to do kino and touch her.

I didn't care and had light conversation about jobs, hobbies, country of origin, food, drinks, etc.

I teased her for being skinny and having to hit the gym. She laughed and said "rude". This was a good sign that she liked being teased and possibly be submissive.

I capitalized on that and teased her for stereotypes about her job and country of origin. She was laughing and making more eye contact.

I told her to sit next to me and she obliged without resistance. I put my arm around her waist, started lightly playing with her butt, tummy, and hair (it was long enough to reach).

A bit more talking and teasing then I went for the kiss. Zero resistance. She responded well to her neck being touched and kissed, so I tried going heavier and she loved it.

Literally started choking her and pulling her hair while making out. She moaned and this made her hornier. I pulled her on my lap, she kept making out, and I lifted her shirt up. This time this bitch didn't freak out like the OP one and welcomed my tongue on her body. I was also nicely surprised by a slutty tattoo below her boobs.

Kept teasing her with my tongue, took her pants off, and slowly made my way to her clit while teasing her. Went down on her and I'm pretty sure she came, but while she moaned a lot she didn't speak during sex at all so she didn't announce it.

Told her to go somewhere more comfortable. She was light as fuck so I literally picked her up and went to my bedroom, then dropped her on my bed.

I went down on her again a bit, then took my clothes off, then got inside her.

It was done -- officially the hottest girl I've penetrated.

But she felt very loose, and my mind started fucking with me. I kept thinking that my dick was to small to pleasure her (which was probably true), and that made me perform worse as I was in my head.

She seemed to enjoy very deep and hard fucking a lot, but I could only keep that up for a minute before my muscles gave up. It looked like she wanted more, but I just wasn't able to without taking a small breather. Again, made me feel inadequate.

While getting some breath back, I fingered her. She responded nicely to heavy fingering -- 3 fingers and deep fast motion. She was really loose.

I put a finger in her ass as well, which was quite loose too. She seemed to like it. I put my dick in her asshole next without resistance. It didn't feel as tight as I hoped for.

A bit more fingering, fucking, different positions, then I went down on her. This time I'm sure she came. After that, I fucked her and came inside her.

Sounds great, right? Well, after sex I had the impression she wanted to leave ASAP. She didn't say anything positive about the experience. We just did some pillow talk, but didn't share much concretely.

She was laying on her own. Didn't initiate any cuddling or touching after sex. I pulled her to me and she put her head on my chest. Even in that position, I was the only one running my fingers on her body, she did not reciprocate at all. Kinda made me sad.

I asked her how often she does this, she replied "occasionally". She asked the same question back, and I told her she was my first one today with a smirk. She laughed.

I asked when her last relationship was, and she told me more than two years ago. I told her "that's a long time" and she replied saying that she was not a relationship kind of person.

She then told me she should look for her clothes. I told her OK, but I was still running my fingers through her neck and she liked it, so I attempted to escalate again.

She was receptive to me touching her, but when eventually I touched her pussy she told me that it needed a rest and backed off. No round two.

She then got up and looked for her clothes. She dressed up quickly and made her way out. We said bye and that was it. She didn't say she had a good time or anything like that.

In retrospect, I'd rather fuck a 6/10 that tells me how much she likes my cock rather than this hotter chick. I wasn't looking for anything serious but the experience felt a bit artificial and robotic.

My takeaways:

- Me being shorter than her was a turn off. I recovered with teasing, dominance, and holding frame, but eventually you cannot defeat biology.

- My dick was way too small for her. Hey pussy felt loose and I could easily stick 3 fingers there. Had my dick been bigger, the outcome might have been more positive.

- She was probably a gigantic slut. Both her pussy and ass were loose. Her answers to pillow talk contributed. She also had multiple slutty tattoos and piercings. So that definitely contributed to her inability to pair-bond and feel some normal human emotions during and after sex.

So, it was a positive experience overall for me as I for a new notch (and flag), plus she is the hottest girl I've ever fucked. But there also were a lot of red flags and hints that I wasn't good enough for her in bed which definitely fucked with my mind and confidence.

I will not text her again. It would be pointless. If she reaches out, I'd fuck her again, but I'm 99.9% sure she won't ever reach out to me again.

Thoughts? I'm gonna shower 🚿

She's a whore bro, whores only have relationships with betabux. They have resigned to not being abke to keep an Alpha, because she has been pump and dumped by them over and over.

This is why she went cold after sex, she doesnt want to get her feelings hurt again, because she has already been heartbroken by an alpha before who she tried to bond with, she's been alpha widowed.

You literally did the best thing possible with a whore, fuck quickly and move on. They wont pair bond and use betabux dudes for relationship, harmless guys who wont hurt them again.

Only way to keep a whore in relationship that isnt cucked, is to be more alpha than the guy who made her alpha widowed, a.k.a. abuse her harder than she's been abused before, so you make her feel more feminine than she's felt in her life (more than she did with the guy who broke her heart, when she still had ability to pair bond).

Whores arent worth it like that though, unless they're bringing you money lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, fogdart and 1 other person
Date from Coffee Meets Bagel. I invite her over, she says to come over to her place instead.

Asian 6/10, shorter than me. Good conversation, eye contact. Go for the kiss but she refuses and says "not this quick".

I pull back, more conversation, light kino. I ask about the most extreme thing she has done and she happily tells me about the time she fucked a stranger in a park.

Bit more kino and talking, I escalate again, she says "sorry I'm not feeling it". I cut my losses and go.

Spent £25 on Uber, wasted an hour and a half of my life.

It honestly hurts so much to be rejected like this, especially after she told me how much of a slut she was. I don't understand why I'm not good enough. I feel like she took a look at me and thought "nah, he's not good enough".

I fucking hate myself right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Date from Coffee Meets Bagel. I invite her over, she says to come over to her place instead.

Asian 6/10, shorter than me. Good conversation, eye contact. Go for the kiss but she refuses and says "not this quick".

I pull back, more conversation, light kino. I ask about the most extreme thing she has done and she happily tells me about the time she fucked a stranger in a park.

Bit more kino and talking, I escalate again, she says "sorry I'm not feeling it". I cut my losses and go.

Spent £25 on Uber, wasted an hour and a half of my life.

It honestly hurts so much to be rejected like this, especially after she told me how much of a slut she was. I don't understand why I'm not good enough. I feel like she took a look at me and thought "nah, he's not good enough".

I fucking hate myself right now.

Jesus Christ man pull yourself together. It's one slut out of thousands. Can you post some pics of these girls (blacked out eyes if needs be)?

some girls just will not be into you. Tough shit. It's not the end of the world.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, XANAX and Deleted member 7560
Basically she got turned off by your manletism

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 10782
Jesus Christ man pull yourself together. It's one slut out of thousands. Can you post some pics of these girls (blacked out eyes if needs be)?

some girls just will not be into you. Tough shit. It's not the end of the world.

This is the girl from today:
Screenshot 20210101 193512 Coffee Meets Bagel Screenshot 20210101 193542 Coffee Meets Bagel

I just can't help but think she was willing to fuck a random stranger in a park, but not me. She literally made me feel less desirable than a random stranger she fucked on a whim.

That just makes me feel like shit. I will feel better soon but right not I just feel rejected.

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Copeful
Basically she got turned off by your manletism

She knew about my height, it is listed on the app. She also told me I looked like in the pictures when we were talking about catfishes, so I'm not sure why she invited me over and then rejected me like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
View attachment 903913View attachment 903914

I just can't help but think she was willing to fuck a random stranger in a park, but not me. She literally made me feel less desirable than a random stranger she fucked on a whim.

That just makes me feel like shit. I will feel better soon but right not I just feel rejected.
Mate... come on. She is sub5. I'd say more like a 4 or even lower without makeup - nowhere near a 6. Why would you give a single fuck about that subhuman's opinion? Especially if you fucked a good looking euro girl as you claim?

View attachment 903913View attachment 903914

OMG WHAT A CUTE ASS NOODLE AWWWWW. God what a good choice OP, her smile is creepy as shit but GODDMAMN is she cute as fuck when she doesn't smile.

You said you were Italian, right?

Mate... come on. She is sub5. I'd say more like a 4 or even lower without makeup - nowhere near a 6. Why would you give a single fuck about that subhuman's opinion? Especially if you fucked a good looking euro girl as you claim?

It makes it even worse if she's a sub5, mate. It means that even a sub5 didn't find me good enough for a fuck. Not even that, not good enough for a kiss.

OMG WHAT A CUTE ASS NOODLE AWWWWW. God what a good choice OP, her smile is creepy as shit but GODDMAMN is she cute as fuck when she doesn't smile.

You said you were Italian, right?

Yeah I'm Italian

Hot middle-eastern girl. Matched, talked a bit and built rapport. I told her to come over for a drink tonight, she was eager to. Asked for her number, gave it to me. She came over on time. I met her outside.

Had wine, fun conversation, super receptive to kino. I pulled her closer and she had zero resistance. Made out intensely. I was feeling her ass and boobs, no resistance. She jumped on top of me, I kept escalating. Tried kissing her stomach and she said: "No no, I really don't want to do this, sorry. Were you expecting a hookup?".

I told her I wasn't expecting anything and pushed back a bit. Some more conversation, light touching. I pulled her again after a while, again -- zero resistance. Made out more intensely. She jumped on me again. I grabbed her and threw her on the couch, and jumped on top of her. Started kissing her neck and licking it. Things were becoming hot and sweaty. She was moaning. I was touching her bare ass. As I put my hand under her shirt, she said: "I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable doing this. I'm not that easy. Nothing is gonna happen".

It sounded more like a real rejection rather than a tease so I just stopped and told her to go home. I offered to get her a cab but she refused and paid herself. As she left she said "It was nice meeting you". I said nothing and just opened the door for her.

I am really frustrated right now. She was hot. She told me I looked hot. She was visibly into me when making out and had zero resistance to me pulling her in. But she killed any attempt of escalation. She was also not looking for anything long-term as she is just visiting for a few months.

She was a few cm taller than me (she's 5'7", I am 5'6"). The only reason I can think of is that she didn't find me attractive enough. Or that she was conflicted as she liked me and my confidence, but her biology kept telling her I was too short as a sexual mate.

I have no fucking idea. Why would shit like this happen?

One instance where this might happen is if the girl has some kind of STI like herpes. She wants to get you excited but is too afraid to tell you of that thing. So she wants you to like her enough and get you addicted so when she announces of her little problem a day or two later after you have spent some time together (but haven’t had sex) you will be tempted to look past it.
She clearly liked you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
It makes it even worse if she's a sub5, mate. It means that even a sub5 didn't find me good enough for a fuck. Not even that, not good enough for a kiss.
But you fucked a euro woman with better genes... so why does it bother you what this troll thinks?

But you fucked a euro woman with better genes... so why does it bother you what this troll thinks?

Because if a troll rejects me, it means my SMV is lower or equals to her. It means that I'm not any better than a troll. It means that a sub4 as you put it was genuinely not attracted to me.

Yes, I fucked a hot euro girl last time and it was good, except for the fact she didn't really seem to enjoy the sex. I felt good about the lay.

But rejection still feels very bitter to me, despite having success other times. Especially if I know I'm more attractive than the girl.

Dude that was just a shit test.You had to neg her (some light insults to tease her), physically escalate a little(touched her shoulder )and then show her some magic tricks.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 10782
Ok I think I'm gonna rope tonight. I got a girl over from Tinder for "drinks", she seemed very receptive to kino. I escalated and we kissed, then she pulled back and told me that she hoped I wasn't expecting sex because she didn't want to.

Tried to play it cool, but she didn't allow me to escalate again and told me "I think we had different expectations" and left.

Just as she left, my flatmate started pounding his girlfriend and I can hear her moans as I write this.

I'm gonna rope

Screenshot 20210102 012256 Badoo

Fa9

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Ok I think I'm gonna rope tonight. I got a girl over from Tinder for "drinks", she seemed very receptive to kino. I escalated and we kissed, then she pulled back and told me that she hoped I wasn't expecting sex because she didn't want to.

Tried to play it cool, but she didn't allow me to escalate again and told me "I think we had different expectations" and left.

Just as she left, my flatmate started pounding his girlfriend and I can hear her moans as I write this.

I'm gonna rope

Are you still giving off a nice guy persona before going for sex? Or have you darktriadmaxxed

Are people actually going to believe this guy? Sub Chad 168 cm tall fucks more than Casanova, ah get the fuck out

Are people actually going to believe this guy? Sub Chad 168 cm tall fucks more than Casanova, ah get the fuck out

Retard literally the last 3 posts have been about rejections

• +1
Retard literally the last 3 posts have been about rejections
Yes but the other 100 have been about you anally fucking a virgin, getting blown left and right, sluts begging for your cock, making out with Stacies of all ethnicities jfl dude come on, you fuck more than a pornstar

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 4430