I don’t fucking understand, I get treated as a chad lite but when I see myself I see a normie most of the time

B

bohb697

Iron
I don’t understand, when I see myself most of the time I see a normie at best with a couple of striking features but I legitimately get treated well from girls and guys, I got approached multiple times in public settings (refused because I’m loyal to my gf), girls around me do things like being proactive and even physical things like jumping on my back, randomly hugging me for no reason and so on and even guys often tell me “you are really good looking”randomly… I got asked for modeling interviews a couple of times and yes I have some good features but when I see myself, my flaws overcome everything and don’t even get me started with pictures. I’m genuinely going crazy about it

India Indian Flag GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
dnr send pictures
I don’t really want/care respectfully about a stranger opinion on my look, especially with what I’m experiencing irl, I don’t complain about it, it’s just the discrepancy with what I see and how I get treated that is triggering me

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
What you see is warped. Doesnt correspond with reality. The reality is what should be dealt with. Start acting like a man and act like the chadlite you are.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Niksy
I don’t really want/care respectfully about a stranger opinion on my look, especially with what I’m experiencing irl, I don’t complain about it, it’s just the discrepancy with what I see and how I get treated that is triggering me
send your face in PMs
I'm trusted

What you see is warped. Doesnt correspond with reality. The reality is what should be dealt with. Start acting like a man and act like the chadlite you are.
that was kinda wholesome for .org, I guess that’s probably the case, I’ll try to detach myself from being myself when I look at myself.

send your face in PMs
I'm trusted
Again, I don’t wanna sound arrogant, but how would that change anything about what I just said ? How would you, telling me that I’m good looking or ugly, change my experience or what I see ?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Again, I don’t wanna sound arrogant, but how would that change anything about what I just said ? How would you, telling me that I’m good looking or ugly, change my experience or what I see ?
You will understand that you are good looking and your cognitive dissonance between how you are treated by others and how you feel about yourself will be cured.
You see yourself as a normie, most likely you are good looking, and just view yourself critically.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055