I don't get how you all have jobs

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
Basically everyone who is blackpilled and I don't mean just about looks and works a job is mentally insane to me. I get it you guys are doing it to be able to afford plastic surgeries or to be able to go the gym or whatever but you are basically just as retarded as normies because you keep the status quo alive.

The ones who procreate even though they aren't Chads are the biggest fools. Humanity is a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BrahminBoss, murdah and 4 others
The alternative is being homeless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, p0lishsubhuman, BrahminBoss and 20 others
I've been working since 2016

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and murdah
cuz i wanna have a room to rot on looksmax my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, WanderingBurro, rand anon and 1 other person
Not everyone has an untameable spartacus regen for a soul bro

Most people remain cucked their whole life

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Pale God
Basically everyone who is blackpilled and I don't mean just about looks and works a job is mentally insane to me. I get it you guys are doing it to be able to afford plastic surgeries or to be able to go the gym or whatever but you are basically just as retarded as normies because you keep the status quo alive.

The ones who procreate even though they aren't Chads are the biggest fools. Humanity is a joke.
”Muhhh I’m going to live off neetbucks and eat Dino nuggies and microwave ramen”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, WeiWei, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and butterworld
I eat none of that crap.
I can’t neet tbh I was hardwired for productivity. I don’t do anything for two days and I go nuts. Hats off to you guys who can just sit around and rot

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, WeiWei, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
you dumb fuck

if everyone is homeless everyone is homeless buddy
If it's the standard it wouldn't be looked down upon. It probably wouldn't even be a term anymore.

If it's the standard it wouldn't be looked down upon. It probably wouldn't even be a term anymore.
the jews would still look down upon you from their skyscraper apartments

the jews would still look down upon you from their skyscraper apartments
I would convince the majority to get rid of them and kill them.

They would also be homeless if no one worked anymore.
nothing would matter if we devolved back into caveman days without economic and social structuring

not looks, not net worth, nor any other vanities that are only possible in modern, civilized society

nothing would matter if we devolved back into caveman days without economic and social structuring

not looks, not net worth, nor any other vanities that are only possible in modern, civilized society
Sounds like heaven.

Wdym its hard to find a job right now

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and arab_chink
So what are you supposed to do. Just rot all day at home and do nothing?

70 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
OP is a talentless NEET creaming for a world where he doesnt have to do anything
Honestly america became shit, i wouldnt blame him

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
i will make millions

• Love it
Honestly america became shit, i wouldnt blame him
its not so bad in most areas, but yeah many places are shitholes due to corporate greed

seems to affect other countries more drastically than it does the US though

• +1
Reactions: murdah and arab_chink
Haha, they dont

its not so bad in most areas, but yeah many places are shitholes due to corporate greed

seems to affect other countries more drastically than it does the US though
Yea true but the population is increasing, education is high, apartments are expensive, and healthcare too. Soon jobs will be hard to get.

• +1
Yea true but the population is increasing, education is high, apartments are expensive, and healthcare too. Soon jobs will be hard to get.
we'll probably adapt, but the world is likely going to begin forcing most to work harder to earn less

pretty sad to think about the future for too long

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink

inceldom and even being blackpilled doesnt mean your best bet is to be a neet.

That’s only for diagnosed non NT spergs like the both of us. Ur a neet not because ur incel but because ur an autistic sperg. It’s over

• +1
Laid off and been unemployed for a month now. I got rejected from 3 job interviews so far. I think is because I’m bloated. I need to lean max some more. Still have enough money until my lease is up but I’ve been doom spending hard af lately.

Laid off and been unemployed for a month now. I got rejected from 3 job interviews so far. I think is because I’m bloated. I need to lean max some more. Still have enough money until my lease is up but I’ve been doom spending hard af lately.
JFL at blaming your bloat for getting rejected

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
we'll probably adapt, but the world is likely going to begin forcing most to work harder to earn less

pretty sad to think about the future for too long
Im planning on moving soon. This economy would only benefit you if you have a successful business. Oh yea we also have highrates of divorce and alot of promiscuity amongst women!

• +1
NEET lifestyle is a disaster and is legit wasting your life
Dont go full blown slave mentality where its work or die working gives you purpose otherwse life is meaningless obviously (lotta people do think this way).
But jsut actually doing somehting with your life and going outside occurs when you have a job and work.
I dont think NEET would be possible if it werent for phones and computer/internet/video games. You would have things that make you go outside like books or painting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, WeiWei, xegigi and 1 other person
”Muhhh I’m going to live off neetbucks and eat Dino nuggies and microwave ramen”
Nothing wrong with this, it's just that this isn't rly a viable option for us non jewropean cels

• +1
Reactions: Pale God and xegigi
OP is a talentless NEET creaming for a world where he doesnt have to do anything
This soyciety we currently live in isn't worth doing shit for

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
This soyciety we currently live in isn't worth doing shit for
not much of a choice

its either be slave or be homeless

and corpos are actively trying to make life worse for the homeless as well

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
nah everyone would get their necks snapped by niggers on day 1

no laws either
There are basically none where I live. My buddy with a sumo wrestler build would protect me.

• JFL
not much of a choice

its either be slave or be homeless
I get that, I'm just saying I get where OP's coming from
and corpos are actively trying to make life worse for the homeless as well
I blame corpos more than the govt, reaganomics ruined everything

• +1
I don't work any more coz I got a fuck ton of money and can do whatever. No more wageslaving

I get that, I'm just saying I get where OP's coming from

I blame corpos more than the govt, reaganomics ruined everything
gotcha

just saying its pointless to point out the obvious (that wageslaving is cucked) when it is the inevitable fate of us all under the modern economic structure

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I have talents but I am too lazy to develop them further and put any effort in to monetize them.

• +1
So what are you supposed to do. Just rot all day at home and do nothing?

70 IQ.
Get unemployment benefits until the system collapses. In countries that have no welfare states the majority of the population would have to refuse working for anything to change.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and moreroidsmoredates
I am jobless and and have a 2 room apartment build in 2024 and have 1200 bucks to live after I payd rent and everything. Living ok by ur taxes everyone so thx but long term you need a job if you wanna travel or a girlfriend as not paying for dinner or whatever is like she mogging you money wise

I am jobless and and have a 2 room apartment build in 2024 and have 1200 bucks to live after I payd rent and everything. Living ok by ur taxes everyone so thx but long term you need a job if you wanna travel or a girlfriend as not paying for dinner or whatever is like she mogging you money wise
I'll never pay for dinner dates. Bitch can pay for her own food or learn cooking. 1200 dollars or euros? Which country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and FloppaFlops
Traveling is just escapism. If I wanted to live somewhere I would move there and not just visit for a measly week or two.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and FloppaFlops
I'll never pay for dinner dates. Bitch can pay for her own food or learn cooking. 1200 dollars or euros? Which country do you live in?
Yeah I get you. Like you pay for everything and she can safe up money and dump you. I live in Switzerland btw but I need a job bc it's easy to get at least 60k a year but cost of living is really high

Having children is selfish. Unless I can breed with a tall HTB+ and provide for my child financially then there is no point to having children.

Why would I make a poor incel.

inceldom and even being blackpilled doesnt mean your best bet is to be a neet.

That’s only for diagnosed non NT spergs like the both of us. Ur a neet not because ur incel but because ur an autistic sperg. It’s over
I would say it‘s mostly due to laziness, my video game addiction and my unwillingness in the past to remember useless facts for a test or exam and then forget it right after.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel