I don't give a shit about moneymaxxing, G!

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
What's the point of working a high effort career to make tons of cash? You'll be a workaholic, even if you had weeks of vacation, and you won't be rich.

Maybe if wanted kids, but what if you're incel or know you shouldn't procreate?

Hmm, it seems to me, that the optimal path, is working an easy job, saving, and then "retiring" in your 30s.

Yes, money is only of benefit WHEN YOU'RE GROWING UP. A single man doesn't need it except to retire early.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 16371
Every broke nigga say they don't care about money

Every broke nigga say they don't care about money
I'm not broke but even if I tripled my efforts, it wouldn't mean shit. I know people who make six figures, and their lives are exactly like mine. Once you're past being able to live independently in a decent area, that cash isn't doing shit. You need to already be wealthy to escape the wagie grind. I have no motivation to not do the bare minimum.

Last edited:
What's the point of working a high effort career to make tons of cash? You'll be a workaholic, even if you had weeks of vacation, and you won't be rich.

Maybe if wanted kids, but what if you're incel or know you shouldn't procreate?

Hmm, it seems to me, that the optimal path, is working an easy job, saving, and then "retiring" in your 30s.

Yes, money is only of benefit WHEN YOU'RE GROWING UP. A single man doesn't need it except to retire early.
You either don't work and live at home or you are lying.

Anyone who has worked a shitty job for shit pay knows the value of money. When you do such humilating jobs for money you realize how valuable it is.

You either don't work and live at home or you are lying.

Anyone who has worked a shitty job for shit pay knows the value of money. When you do such humilating jobs for money you realize how valuable it is.
Moneymaxxing = doing high effort shit, above and beyond. anything past being able to live independently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Moneymaxxing = doing high effort shit, above and beyond. anything past being able to live independently.
Sometimes you gotta work hard for a few years in order to have an easy life. Taking the easy way out is often the hardest path long term

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
You dont need more money if you don't have to solve anything with more money.

I used not to care about money either as in I wasnt pretentious. Id be happy if gl with a decent ltr and even wageslave come home. Remember id be gl in this scenario.

However reality sunk me deep into the deepest hole of clownery and need money to get out of it.

Finanical freedom is key to interesting life. U cant get that by simply wageslaving. (Only in high paying top positions) Business is the only way to get rich if u high iq enough it will be almost effortless.

Finanical freedom is key to interesting life. U cant get that by simply wageslaving. (Only in high paying top positions) Business is the only way to get rich if u high iq enough it will be almost effortless.
nothing worthwhile is easy its a grind. Being smart in itself won't get you shit.

You dont need more money if you don't have to solve anything with more money.

I used not to care about money either as in I wasnt pretentious. Id be happy if gl with a decent ltr and even wageslave come home. Remember id be gl in this scenario.

However reality sunk me deep into the deepest hole of clownery and need money to get out of it.
I need money for various surgeries and medical conditions

nothing worthwhile is easy its a grind. Being smart in itself won't get you shit.
Yeah, you right u dont even need to be smart tbh. Sad im not nt enough to stay in the business. Extraverts have it way easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126