I dont think I can ever really be NT

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I don't really think my slight autism was the reason for this non NT behavior. Probably more the fact that I was put into a special needs school since I was 7 years old and never had a normal conversation with someone. Oh and there was literally only 3 girls in my autistic school and all of them were so subhuman and out of touch with reality. Left school at 16, and continue as a 20 year old to never speak to a goddam soul outside of my own family jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
How do I make friends in second year of high school with none right now
And yeah being non NT is a fucking curse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
NT is based on how others treat you

• +1
Reactions: gooner888 and Eternal_
How do I make friends in second year of high school with none right now
And yeah being non NT is a fucking curse
Looks help for sure, but it's 50 50 imo

idk if its possible anymore, im seen as a complete outsider
If you are ugly or short then no amount of NT can compensate. However, if you are just normie then NT is a must. Good looking guys can get away with being socially awkward, but not completely void of social interaction.

If you are ugly or short then no amount of NT can compensate. However, if you are just normie then NT is a must. Good looking guys can get away with being socially awkward, but not completely void of social interaction.
i interact with no one

I fucking hate the way the educational system treats autists
I don't really think my slight autism was the reason for this non NT behavior. Probably more the fact that I was put into a special needs school since I was 7 years old and never had a normal conversation with someone. Oh and there was literally only 3 girls in my autistic school and all of them were so subhuman and out of touch with reality. Left school at 16, and continue as a 20 year old to never speak to a goddam soul outside of my own family jfl.

i disagree with the first part, NT is more important for ugly short guys than it is for average looking guys
it still matters regardless of the looks level

bkahblahblah but you have great post reaction ratio and lots of ".org" friends

NT slayer larp