I don’t think women find 18-20 year old virgins weird

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
As I’ve been out in the Normie sphere lately I’ve realised it’s basically normal in the west to be a virgin past 18

When I lived in Brazil it would be weird but here it’s pretty normal

I’d say every year past 20 is when it starts to be weird tho even in the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 23391
Still dont think its a good idea to say that u are

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Still dont think its a good idea to say that u are
Yeah ofc past the age of 16 it’s best to just lie but if it slips somehow it won’t be that weird at all even some htn are virgins at that age

If your atleast HTN saying your a virgin is a good thing because it shows you have high standards, anything less you’ll look like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Iasacrko
As I’ve been out in the Normie sphere lately I’ve realised it’s basically normal in the west to be a virgin past 18

When I lived in Brazil it would be weird but here it’s pretty normal

I’d say every year past 20 is when it starts to be weird tho even in the west
In reality a lot of of male virgins in their 20s lie about their sexual history though. With the dating marketplace being what it is today, I suspect the majority of men in their 20s are virgins. And by 20s I mean 20-29. No cap.

Think about it. The average man in his 20s doesn't lift, is fat, has a low wage/salary if not a student, has an average dick. What benefit would a woman get from that? Put yourself in the shoes of a foid. If you are on Tinder or Instagram and you have all of these men in your DMs simping for you, why on earth would you settle for an average guy?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, czwarty and St.TikTokcel
In reality a lot of of male virgins in their 20s lie about their sexual history though. With the dating marketplace being what it is today, I suspect the majority of men in their 20s are virgins. And by 20s I mean 20-29. No cap.
It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 20/30s in the west.

It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 20/30s in the west.
Exactly. Men just aren't going to admit to that shit.
I've done dating site experiments where I put my selfie through a female filter. And I get tons of thirsty dudes in my DMs. I've even had men offer money to my female filter for sex. With those many options and even with me having the testosterone levels of a man, do you really think I'd just sleep with any guy if I transmaxxed? No.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Exactly. Men just aren't going to admit to that shit.
I've done dating site experiments where I put my selfie through a female filter. And I get tons of thirsty dudes in my DMs. I've even had men offer money to my female filter for sex. With those many options and even with me having the testosterone levels of a man, do you really think I'd just sleep with any guy if I transmaxxed? No.
As water as it gets. My trannyfish got +99 likes and 5 super likes within 1 day.

• JFL
Reactions: alien
If your atleast HTN saying your a virgin is a good thing because it shows you have high standards, anything less you’ll look like a weirdo
I’d say more like chadlite plus

Htn nowadays isn’t special at all and there’s plenty of incel htn so the girl will think u can’t get sex

Ofc if u look really good chadlite plus she’ll see it as a pro cause anyone can tell u can get sex

Mtn-htn has to constantly pretend he can get sex

what about 27. I dont think it's that weird but let's hear it

"Young man with high moral values"
Tyler maher v0 zvgjd345hnba1 1

"Creep"
Xnl7ee10m1t91

Honestly it's not weird unless you're ugly and the person's thought is "well, it's exactly what I'd expect". Ugly short sub5 will be ridiculed for being virgin because it's assumed he's a failure, but 6/10 fit dude will be assumed that he either missed out for some reason, or has high standards for women. Blackpill strikes again

I’d say more like chadlite plus

Htn nowadays isn’t special at all and there’s plenty of incel htn so the girl will think u can’t get sex

Ofc if u look really good chadlite plus she’ll see it as a pro cause anyone can tell u can get sex

Mtn-htn has to constantly pretend he can get sex
Mb I meant tall htn. A friend of mine is a 6,3 htn and is virgin but he’s got the high standards.

Think about it. The average man in his 20s doesn't lift, is fat, has a low wage/salary if not a student, has an average dick. What benefit would a woman get from that? Put yourself in the shoes of a foid. If you are on Tinder or Instagram and you have all of these men in your DMs simping for you, why on earth would you settle for an average guy?
i knoa fat mtns who slat at 16

i knoa fat mtns who slat at 16
Like you know for sure that they have slayed?

I think it's easier to get laid at 16 than as you get older for sure. Sex is going to be more of a novelty for 16 year old girls than 26 and 36 year old women. A lot of teen girls are curious about sex. But then as they gain more sexual experience and see that sex is not a big deal, they start prioritizing other things in life. Like money.

Incels can't even begin to wrap their head around this. Because they have been starved of female validation all their lives so they think female validation is equivalent to water. Whereas being offered sex for a woman is hardly male validation. Having three thousand followers on Instagram (or whatever the cut-off is) or a simp buy you a $300 dinner is more validating to a woman than being fucked by Chad.

Meta's algorithm knows that I'm a gymcel. So in my Insta feed I get IG reels in my feed all the time from simpy tatted emo gymmaxxed Chads who whine about how they are treated by women. Chad is not killing it in the way that they think they are. These gymmaxxed Chads in my Insta feed are not virgins. But they get played by women all the time. The market is tough for Chads now.

Last edited:
Like you know for sure that they have slayed?

I think it's easier to get laid at 16 than as you get older for sure. Sex is going to be more of a novelty for 16 year old girls than 26 and 36 year old women. A lot of teen girls are curious about sex. But then as they gain more sexual experience and see that sex is not a big deal, they start prioritizing other things in life. Like money.

Incels can't even begin to wrap their head around this. Because they have been starved of female validation all their lives so they think female validation is equivalent to water. Whereas being offered sex for a woman is hardly male validation. Having three thousand followers on Instagram (or whatever the cut-off is) or a simp buy you a $300 dinner is more validating to a woman than being fucked by Chad.
i need to explain the context