i dont understand how u eurocels came to the conclusion that looks dont matter as much in america

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
just think about that statment, looks dont matter as much in america :lul::lul:

u shitting me bro? the capital of narcissism stupidity and self absorption, looks dont matter as much here?

ure smoking crack if you think this is true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19036
Yeah it dosent because money matters more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19157
Yeah it dosent because money matters more
maybe slightly yeah, status is huge. still, the slayers i know who slay dont just easily pull some stacies or even stacylites, its not like they bank out. and these are nt mfs with game that i know. its not easy mode jfl. looks are still huge

I think that’s a misinterpretation of peoples points- they’re saying it’s easier to slay in America if you’re good looking because people are more open to strangers irl

Obviously if you’re below average looking you’re not getting any pussy Europe or America or anywhere for that matter (except for SEA where JBW reigns supreme )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I think that’s a misinterpretation of peoples points- they’re saying it’s easier to slay in America if you’re good looking because people are more open to strangers irl

Obviously if you’re below average looking you’re not getting any pussy Europe or America or anywhere for that matter (except for SEA where JBW reigns supreme )
i guess that makes sense yea but i dont think normal eu guys can come here and pull hotter girls than they ever have before but idk

maybe slightly yeah, status is huge. still, the slayers i know who slay dont just easily pull some stacies or even stacylites, its not like they bank out. and these are nt mfs with game that i know. its not easy mode jfl. looks are still huge
I agree looks are super important. But in sweden how much money you can make arent going to be big compared to other but in the usa that diffrence is big you can buy more things

• Woah
I agree looks are super important. But in sweden how much money you can make arent going to be big compared to otjer but in the usa that diffrence is big you can buy morw things
intersting, it seems to me like a lot of people in sweden are tall and very good looking as well. theres more good looking people yet its in higher demand?

i guess that makes sense yea but i dont think normal eu guys can come here and pull hotter girls than they ever have before but idk
For some people it’s more comforting for them to blame their location than to just admit their looks are shit

• JFL
intersting, it seems to me like a lot of people in sweden are tall and very good looking as well. theres more good looking people yet its in higher demand?
Alot of young people are short and ethnic atleast men are

as a curry i have a very easy time slaying euro girls

i simply love the sight of a blonde blue eyed white woan under me as i cum itno her