I don't understand my face

Stallone

Stallone

Iron
When i look myself in the mirror i look insanely good, and when i take selfies i look like utter garbage deformed tier. I dont like coping so i know the fact i look that good in mirror doesnt mean shit and that if i look that bad in pics is because i am indeed ugly, but what i cant understand is how tf despite of me being an ugly ass i got a GL girlfriend, i have got approached by women when walking down the street and i have no problem getting laid, sometimes i think it's because of my body( lean athletic) but if my face is this shitty then my body would mean absolutely nothing, i fr cant understand my life :lul:, im saving for surgery tbh cuz i cant stand looking like this.

Last edited:
the mirror/selfie thing is normal, you are just more used to looking at the mirror
The differences are actually really small (but not to your brain) & you probably look like a mix of both
Imo mirror is more accurate even though your face is flipped (not like it changes your facial features though lol, unlike a selfie)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Most legit way to know what you really look like is to use a reversed mirror

(not inversed mirror phone app, because that shit has lens distortion)

There is a phenomenom where the brain gets used to seeing a certain face everyday, even if the face is ugly it will start appearing good looking just because the brain is always seeing it, so it's "easier to understand". Because of this when you look at yourself in a mirror you think you look much better than you actually look.
This is why normies use the flipped camera filter and freak out because they realize their brain has been deceiving them on how good they look

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
There is a phenomenom where the brain gets used to seeing a certain face everyday, even if the face is ugly it will start appearing good looking just because the brain is always seeing it, so it's "easier to understand". Because of this when you look at yourself in a mirror you think you look much better than you actually look.
This is why normies use the flipped camera filter and freak out because they realize their brain has been deceiving them on how good they look
Not best wording because I'm tired but I think you get it

If u base ur self-worth on the mirror, u are a deluded kutta. Mind omits asymmetries and imperfections because of exposure effect and the image is also flipped.

If u base ur self-worth on the selfie, u are also a deluded kutta. Lens distortion, perspective distortion.

u also change a lot based on lighting.

best thing u can do is film urself with the back camera over many different lightings (at least 2m away to remove distortion. ideally with a professional camera).

that or make a reverse mirror. hold one mirror perpendicular to another. the reflection of that mirror is u. u will notice many asymmetries and imperfections because ur mind is not used to an image that is not flipped. that is the true u.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and ChristianChad
Mirrors are a scam by the glassware industry only trust your looks as reflected from a pool or other liquid surface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
When i look myself in the mirror i look insanely good, and when i take selfies i look like utter garbage deformed tier. I dont like coping so i know the fact i look that good in mirror doesnt mean shit and that if i look that bad in pics is because i am indeed ugly, but what i cant understand is how tf despite of me being an ugly ass i got a GL girlfriend, i have got approached by women when walking down the street and i have no problem getting laid, sometimes i think it's because of my body( lean athletic) but if my face is this shitty then my body would mean absolutely nothing, i fr cant understand my life :lul:, im saving for surgery tbh cuz i cant stand looking like this.
the mirror you is the most accurate you
because cameras are GARBAGE.. they lack of depth etc

watch this and you will understand how massive camera can change your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back