I don't understand the bizarre ideas many muslims have about Israel

Bruh. I don't think you realize how powerful Hezbollah is. If a war with them occured it would not be over ever until a nuke is used in which case it would mean all out direct confrontation with Iran. I.e world war, you'd be surprised how sensitive this Palestinian issue can be
Israel has a very good defensive military

I doubt this will ever happen. I don't know much about the Syrian civil war but I'd assume Assad is under constant threat and there's so much terrorism in his country because (((they))) hate him for not complying with their orders.

I may be wrong though, but it's just an observation.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
That's true. but it's because israel can't use full force because they hide around civilians. but imagine a world where israel doesn't give a fuck about the reaction of the world and just want to get it over with, you think they couldn't destroy hamas and Hezbollah in 2 hours? they don't have the power? of course they do, they just can't use it out of fear of the world, israel is a country, not a terrorist organization, they can't explain doing that.
This claim of "hiding behind civilians" is waaay easily debunkable

Gaza has 2 million inhabitants for just 365² square kilometers. From where is Hamas going to retaliate? They don't hide behind civilians, the territory is too small and everytime Hamas is attacked there are more probabilities of killing civilians than soldiers of Hamas, and Israel knows this.

The annexation of territories of Israel just makes it even worse for the civilians

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Baldingman1998, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
This claim of "hiding behind civilians" is waaay easily debunkable

Gaza has 2 million inhabitants for just 365² square kilometers. From where is Hamas going to retaliate? They don't hide behind civilians, the territory is too small and everytime Hamas is attacked there are more probabilities of killing civilians than soldiers of Hamas, and Israel knows this.

The annexation of territories of Israel just makes it even worse for the civilians
Fuck you're talking about? there's few people that actually matter and they hide well

Last edited:
israel literally attack empty buildings

Fuck you're talking about? there's few people that actually matter and they hide dam well
What is your point? Also Netanyahu hides very well.

What do you want? Do you want Hamas to put at risk their leaders? (which they do just by opposing Israel, and many have died because of it)

Every leader from every country isn't in the frontline, the last one who supposedly did so was the president of Chad in Africa, and he died some weeks ago. What is a country without it's leaders bro?

If all the conflict could be reconociled in a fight between Ismael Haniyeh and Netanyahu, i would sign right now for it and bet all on Ismael

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
What is your point? Also Netanyahu hides very well.
the point is israel can't use full force

remember that israel is the one with the actual military power, were talking about why israel gives a fuck.

Palestine lost when isreal started getting US support. The Saudi’s should have sucked harder for Palestine but sadly that didn’t happen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lolcel and TsarTsar444
Palestine lost when isreal started getting US support. The Saudi’s should have sucked harder for Palestine but sadly that didn’t happen
In fact, a Saudi king did it in the 60s and 70s (probably one of the few Saudi kings which did so in such a manner), and even threathened Israel and USA with stopping the oil supply, but the USA threathened them with an all out invasion and we must remember that Saudi at that time were just bedouins. It was not until the 80s with the Iraq of Saddam, Iran, Egypt, etc, when the arabs started to have good armies to defend themselves

That same king died assassinated, some say it was a CIA-Mossad thing, others say that it was some family rift, we just don't know

His name is Faisal Bin AbdulAziz, he was a very beloved king to be honest

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
In fact, a Saudi king did it in the 60s and 70s (probably one of the few Saudi kings which did so in such a manner), and even threathened Israel and USA with stopping the oil supply, but the USA threathened them with an all out invasion and we must remember that Saudi at that time were just bedouins. It was not until the 80s with the Iraq of Saddam, Iran, Egypt, etc, when the arabs started to have good armies to defend themselves

That same king died assassinated, some say it was a CIA-Mossad thing, others say that it was some family rift, we just don't know

His name is Faisal Bin AbdulAziz, he was a very beloved king to be honest
He was a based king, and he was smart for not starting a war with the US which would have been bad for his people. The arabs lost when they revolted against the ottomans they never stood a chance.

Do you even greater pissrael, bro.

My family is furious about what Israel is doing right now, my uncle is debating how if all muslims united they could crush Israel jfl the delusions when Israel has nukes, thats a pipe dream. When i told him about nukes he said doesn't matter Pakistan has nukes as well jfl just sounds so dumb, yeah bro just nuked a small country just for all muslim countries to get nuked back, makes great sense bro. This is the equivalent go saying cut of the whole hand if one finger is dysfunctional.

Honestly i don't get this conflict with Israel, just looks stupid as hell for no reason. Palestine should just accept being annexed, Israel already is 25% muslim and it all is fine.

Fighting with Israel and high iq jews is giga pointless, muslim countries should aim to get along with Israel super well and Palestine should unite with Israel
Ah yes I, scholom shekelbergsteinman, can't wait for all you goyim to die in the next ww3 we'll finance and trigger so you can all die for us.

war wwii GIF
war history GIF

OY FUCKING VEY
jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

I FUCKING HATE KIKES I WISH WHITES WOULD STOP BEING CUCKED OUT OF THEIR MAN PUSSIES AND KICK THEM OUT OF THE WEST ALREADY SO I CAN GAS THEM FOR REAL THIS TIME.

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Baldingman1998 and hennypapi
My family is furious about what Israel is doing right now, my uncle is debating how if all muslims united they could crush Israel jfl the delusions when Israel has nukes, thats a pipe dream. When i told him about nukes he said doesn't matter Pakistan has nukes as well jfl just sounds so dumb, yeah bro just nuked a small country just for all muslim countries to get nuked back, makes great sense bro. This is the equivalent go saying cut of the whole hand if one finger is dysfunctional.

Honestly i don't get this conflict with Israel, just looks stupid as hell for no reason. Palestine should just accept being annexed, Israel already is 25% muslim and it all is fine.

Fighting with Israel and high iq jews is giga pointless, muslim countries should aim to get along with Israel super well and Palestine should unite with Israel
They wouldnt have the balls for using nukes so your uncle is right

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
That's true. but it's because israel can't use full force because they hide around civilians. but imagine a world where israel doesn't give a fuck about the reaction of the world and just want to get it over with, you think they couldn't destroy hamas and Hezbollah in 2 hours? they don't have the power? of course they do, they just can't use it out of fear of the world, israel is a country, not a terrorist organization, they can't explain doing that.
Israel literally achieved more than Hezbollah in both of these wars, it didn’t meet the Israeli standard of winning, but Israel won both
I agree on the limited use of power
High IQ ngl

Last edited:

Religious reasons
Its where Jesus is going to return to pray and kill the antichrist

They wouldnt have the balls for using nukes so your uncle is right
They literaly would
Go watch Samson option
If they sense they get wreckd
They gonna launch nukes all over major capitals of the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
They literaly would
Go watch Samson option
If they sense they get wreckd
They gonna launch nukes all over major capitals of the world
Yeah i mean without a serious threatening event they wouldnt launch their nukes since that would be end of world

• +1
Yeah i mean without a serious threatening event they wouldnt launch their nukes since that would be end of world
They totally would
They have the "we gonna break down the world with us mentality"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
How come Twitter didn't delete this tweet? Kinda sus ngl.... Seems like controlled opposition
Ikr. They always cry anti-Semitism:soy::soy:

• +1
Bro I just wanna fuck Jewish JB pussy smfh...:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 10987
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back