I don't want to live on this planet anymore because of a blackcel's comment [MUSLIMS GTFIH]

WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE?

• Total voters
Unironically child marraige is the only option you got

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
What was funny is I saw them moving in and the dad/family had the traditional headgear or whatever. Same with the Nigerian girl that was across from me
Yeah, the older generation is more conservative. They think their daughter goes there for studying purposes. I mean.. yeah... she does that.. studying DICKS.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Chadeep, John124 and 2 others
Unironically child marraige is the only option you got
Not possible. It used to be possible before SJW era but now every parent says their child must finish education first (i.e. after college degree). By that time they already have boyfriends and have sex. Retarded parents.

I'm not looking for a giga religious girl but at least one who is modest with a low body count, moderately religious, educated and cute.
You won't get it in the west. Save money and move to a muslim country.

• +1
Yeah you're definitely not in the position, but it's good that you say it yourself; other guys would cope and say they do. Like I said, since you're gl I wouldn't be surprised you'd end up with one (IF you find one, again, since it's nearly impossible).
I mean, at least I never had a bunch of girls on rotation or fucked many girls, but 1 is still bad especially given what I want.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah, the older generation is more conservative. They think their daughter goes their for studying purposes. I mean.. yeah... she does that.. studying DICKS.
They can get their doctorate in cockology in 4 years usually

OP link the reddit thread btw I want to read it.

• +1
I mean, at least I never had a bunch of girls on rotation or fucked many girls, but 1 is still bad especially given what I want.
You should if you find out your future wife was a whore

There's a HUGE difference between tricking and withholding. Islamic women trick, non-Islamic women withhold. When you ask them, they'll tell they got experience like that.
Trust me they don't 'withhold', they straight up lie. A guy at my work told me about how his ex wife straight up lied about her past to him (they're white) but he didnt say it in a bad way cos he was a soy cuck. Most muslim men are too retarded to ask "are you a virgin?" and then get suprised when they marry a whore jfl, my brother asks girls if they're virgins on muzmatch and when they say no he just unmatches.

Trust me they don't 'withhold', they straight up lie. A guy at my work told me about how his ex wife straight up lied about her past to him (they're white) but he didnt say it in a bad way cos he was a soy cuck. Most muslim men are too retarded to ask "are you a virgin?" and then get suprised when they marry a whore jfl, my brother asks girls if they're virgins on muzmatch and when they say no he just unmatches.
They'd not ask her a simple "what was your dating history like"?

Most muslim men assume the girl is a virgin JFL
Just because she's a Muslim doesn't mean she's a virgin, I will straight up ask her what her dating history is like and if she was with other men, but not in an abrasive way

Just because she's a Muslim doesn't mean she's a virgin, I will straight up ask her what her dating history is like and if she was with other men, but not in an abrasive way
Yeah same, I will never marry anything other than a virgin. I'll rot alone before marrying a whore

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah same, I will never marry anything other than a virgin. I'll rot alone before marrying a whore
Since my laycount is 1 I'm not really expecting a virgin, but if her body count is more than 3 it's a dealbreaker

You won't get it in the west. Save money and move to a muslim country.
He won’t be guaranteed that in a Muslim country either. Lots of degeneracy there as well. They just hide it.

• So Sad
Yes, there’s different tiers of degeneracy and you are in the middle, but getting pegged also adds a lot to that, JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Xangsane
They can get their doctorate in cockology in 4 years usually
Wrong. That is just for the bachelors. They need their masters too which takes 2 more years. They study the difference between uncut and cut cocks at this point.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Yes, there’s different tiers of degeneracy and you are in the middle, but getting pegged also adds a lot to that, JFL.
@Xangsane you got pegged?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers and Deleted member 23218
@Xangsane you got pegged?
No, I got fingered in the ass by a half-Indian foid when I lost my virginity, but I know I sinned hard and promised God I won't do that anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 23218
You don’t know what they were talking about. And that’s just one example. Other women don’t lie about it, but they won’t talk about it either. Of course they’re not gonna say they got a train ran on them, that is silly. Actually they do ask about their past but the women lie to them, don’t you get it? The “scholars” literally tell them to do so. I will find some examples for you. And to be honest those who admit not being virgins are better than the ones who larp as one, so I don’t really hate them.

No, I got fingered in the ass by a half-Indian foid when I lost my virginity.
Did you lose your virginity to her? And jfl at that how did it feel?

They'd not ask her a simple "what was your dating history like"?
They do. @SaintOverBuddyBoyo is mistaken. They ask but they are lied to. Because the women hear from “scholars” that they must conceal their past sins.

• So Sad
You don’t know what they were talking about. And that’s just one example. Other women don’t lie about it, but they won’t talk about it either. Of course they’re not gonna say they got a train ran on them, that is silly. Actually they do ask about their past but the women lie to them, don’t you get it? The “scholars” literally tell them to do so. I will find some examples for you. And to be honest those who admit not being virgins are better than the ones who larp as one, so I don’t really hate them.
Don't find examples, I'm not trying to kill myself nigga. Either way I think you're wrong but let's leave it at that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
What are the different levels?

No, I got fingered in the ass by a half-Indian foid when I lost my virginity, but I know I sinned hard and promised God I won't do that anymore.
That’s pegging isn’t it?

• Hmm...
Don't find examples, I'm not trying to kill myself nigga. Either way I think you're wrong but let's leave it at that
So I want to help you become aware and you respond by killing yourself? What the fuck.

• +1
What are the different levels?
You have the lowest level of degeneracy which is kissing (lowest), then after that it becomes getting touched/touching someone’s private parts (between low and middle), then after that you have oral sex (middle), after that comes anal/vaginal sex (highest).

...a very witty remark is reported to have been made by the wife of Argentocoxus, a Caledonian, to Julia Augusta. When the empress was jesting with her, after the treaty, about the free intercourse of her sex with men in Britain, she replied:

"We fulfil the demands of nature in a much better way than do you Roman women; for we consort openly with the best men, whereas you let yourselves be debauched in secret by the vilest."

You have the lowest level of degeneracy which is kissing (lowest), then after that it becomes getting touched/touching someone’s private parts (between low and middle), then after that you have oral sex (middle), after that comes anal/vaginal sex (highest).
Do you think now that I'm repenting, I'm softening the blows?

Just accept it and degenerate maxx after looksmaxxing like I am

They do. @SaintOverBuddyBoyo is mistaken. They ask but they are lied to. Because the women hear from “scholars” that they must conceal their past sins.
Also its very easy to get that info out of them btw, I matched with a girl a few months ago (fake profile since I don't get matches) and after a few days of speaking she admitted she wasn't a virgin despite heavily avoiding the question.
So I want to help you become aware and you respond by killing yourself? What the fuck
No, from my experience I've seen the opposite of what you claim (girls lying about their virginity status). I don't see the point in becoming "aware" when we have two different experiences since its just ropefuel and makes me paranoid. Not like I plan on getting married here anyways plus I just don't wanna go back and forth
Nasty ass nigga!!!

• JFL
Do you think now that I'm repenting, I'm softening the blows?
Yes, repenting is better; it is the best choice. But I don’t understand how people can make the claim that God has forgiven them? That is knowledge that only God has. So they commit shirk by pretending they know what God’s plans are. Just make sure to repent, never do it again and then hope for the best. That’s it.

Also its very easy to get that info out of them btw, I matched with a girl a few months ago (fake profile since I don't get matches) and after a few days of speaking she admitted she wasn't a virgin despite heavily avoiding the question.

No, from my experience I've seen the opposite of what you claim (girls lying about their virginity status). I don't see the point in becoming "aware" when we have two different experiences since its just ropefuel and makes me paranoid. Not like I plan on getting married here anyways plus I just don't wanna go back and forth

Nasty ass nigga!!!
Fine. I’ll just show you then.

• +1