I don't want to live on this planet anymore because of a blackcel's comment [MUSLIMS GTFIH]

WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE?

• Total voters
your right I can only give you my experiences tho I'm a Somali guy and I know lots of Somali girls from what I've seen there's 2 types the fully westernized ones with are like 70 percent they have social media and shit my dad also told me to avoid girls with social media I also see them get ran through by tyrone in college but there virgins in high school and the rest are good muslim girls no flaws tbh easy to tell who they are
Somali women are either whores or overbearingly religious. They're the most common type of muslim women for muslim convert convicts t marry after leaving prison, very sad tbh.

Least self-hating curry.
If I was black with the same stats I would slay because l could run prettyboy mullatto game at 6’2.5 frauded even at mtn mogs me to oblivion

He lifemogs me haaaaaaard. He's probably a white-passing Pakistani from what I know; colored eyes, pale.
Time to mog him by giga hard looksmaxxing and careermaxxing bhai, it's possible.

Time to mog him by giga hard looksmaxxing and careermaxxing bhai, it's possible.
Nah impossible, he lifemogs me into oblivion. Careermaxxing would just be coping.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Trust me they don't 'withhold', they straight up lie. A guy at my work told me about how his ex wife straight up lied about her past to him (they're white) but he didnt say it in a bad way cos he was a soy cuck. Most muslim men are too retarded to ask "are you a virgin?" and then get suprised when they marry a whore jfl, my brother asks girls if they're virgins on muzmatch and when they say no he just unmatches.
theres no point in asking since theres no way to tell if shes lying
like she could claim to be a virgin etc but has done intimate stuff like kissing/oral sex with other dudes etc

Since my laycount is 1 I'm not really expecting a virgin, but if her body count is more than 3 it's a dealbreaker
Get a virgin even if u fucked tbh

dentist know , but not sure if they know after months or years
i guess they could tell if the inside of the mouth is bruised but that wouldnt last for longer than a few months

I wish Muslim women were just like that in the West.
They absolutely can’t even men they have to get some of the west habits like men being cuckold and women being sluts

theres no point in asking since theres no way to tell if shes lying
like she could claim to be a virgin etc but has done intimate stuff like kissing/oral sex with other dudes etc
Fuck it, I'm buying a sex doll

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
Fuck it, I'm buying a sex doll
no need for sex doll bhai
once AI advances sufficiently well have hyper-realistic virgin trad muslimah wife inshallah
it’s only a matter of time :Comfy:

no need for sex doll bhai
once AI advances sufficiently well have hyper-realistic virgin trad muslimah wife inshallah
it’s only a matter of time :Comfy:
Inshallah, it will be better than being with a modern day muslim woman who loses her virginity to chaddam

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful