I don't want to live on this planet anymore because of a blackcel's comment [MUSLIMS GTFIH]

WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE?

• Total voters
You should marry a East African woman,

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane

From IslamQA;

We advise you to repent sincerely, and if you are tested with any kind of sin, do not speak openly of it or brag about it.

ArabNews urging people to conceal sins based on ahadith;

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
From IslamQA;

We advise you to repent sincerely, and if you are tested with any kind of sin, do not speak openly of it or brag about it.

ArabNews urging people to conceal sins based on ahadith;

I feel sorry for tradcucks

Muslim Dubai girls have sex almost everyday with random rich guys

• WTF
  • JFL
@HimmyButler Why JFL?
Maybe because you admitted to kissing her body (where many guys had their cum landed on). Just my guess.

• So Sad
Maybe because you admitted to kissing her body (where many guys had their cum landed on). Just my guess.
I dream of beautiful lovemaking with my future wife

I hope that blackcel is coping and not really being serious, because if they are I'd rather not exist than have to face reality.
Your first mistake, taking a long paragraph on reddit seriously. Most muslim women are scared shitless to do such a thing my friend, most of them are virgins when the marriage comes.

• Woah
I'm not looking for a giga religious girl but at least one who is modest with a low body count, moderately religious, educated and cute.
How do you look like

• +1
Your first mistake, taking a long paragraph on reddit seriously. Most muslim women are scared shitless to do such a thing my friend, most of them are virgins when the marriage comes.
They don't take it through the ass?

They don't take it through the ass?
He is over exaggerating it to the money and back. I remember when I used to live in syria. All my cousins were god fearing women, even the f word bothered them and actually loved their parents and cared about their honor.

• Woah
He is over exaggerating it to the money and back. I remember when I used to live in syria. All my cousins were god fearing women, even the f word bothered them and actually loved their parents and cared about their honor.
I wish Muslim women were just like that in the West.

why dont you use some muslim dating app

Don’t listen to him telling you to degeneratemaxx.
I got a based father he gathered me and my brothers and gave us this advice he said for starters she should be younger than you not past the age of 19 secondly she must come from a conservative family that's held in high regard as that lowers her chances to be degenerate because that would shame her family also he said the biggest 2 things are she did not go to college because that's where they become degenerate also because that is your job as a man to be the wallet not here what tf she need college for and lastly he demeanor must be timid and she should preferably be religious

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
I wish Muslim women were just like that in the West.
marrying a muslim women in the west is cucked no different from non muslims especially when they enter college

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23218
I got a based father he gathered me and my brothers and gave us this advice he said for starters she should be younger than you not past the age of 19 secondly she must come from a conservative family that's held in high regard as that lowers her chances to be degenerate because that would shame her family also he said the biggest 2 things are she did not go to college because that's where they become degenerate also because that is your job as a man to be the wallet not here what tf she need college for and lastly he demeanor must be timid and she should preferably be religious
High IQ father, mirin hard. That’s a good father right there, giving the right advice. I hope he also said you guys gotta be non-degens too, but I think that’s a given, no?

Hoes get ran through in college

marrying a muslim women in the west is cucked no different from non muslims especially when they enter college
There are some good ones, but reserved for gl guys. My oneitis was a good one tbh. Her demeanor showed non-degen behavior at its finest (ignoring guys, actively avoiding them, not looking at guys, wore long coat over jeans).

Are they bwc only in college?

You can get one. Also define “good”?
Moderate Muslim, modest, university educated, comes from a good family, 4.3 PSL or above, not skinny or obese, and a body count of 3 and below.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Moderate Muslim, modest, university educated, comes from a good family, 4.3 PSL or above, not skinny or obese, and a body count of 3 and below.
Tbh “moderate “””Muslim”””” is cucked af but each to their own bhai. Modest is good too.

• +1
Only after brown guys ruin them. Same thing with the Moroccan chicks here that go for blacks haha.
What psl to ruin one? Is nt required?

• WTF
At least be normie. Yes nt is absolutely required. Ethnic women hate non-nt guys.
I am normie but very non nt. Women are usually nice or me at first, bu ttrhey get wierd and avoidant after I can’t keep up in convo. I just will avoid people until I am looksmaxxedw

I am normie but very non nt. Women are usually nice or me at first, bu ttrhey get wierd and avoidant after I can’t keep up in convo. I just will avoid people until I am looksmaxxedw
Tbh it’s a good sign if they’re nice to you, def normie.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Xangsane
High IQ father, mirin hard. That’s a good father right there, giving the right advice. I hope he also said you guys gotta be non-degens too, but I think that’s a given, no?
of course he said committing zina leads to worse things and you should avoid it at all costs and also told us getting married young is based only sucks get married after 25

• +1
Tbh it’s a good sign if they’re nice to you, def normie.
Nice and smiley when we have talk in class in the begenning but they igonre me later because I give dry short repsonses in my deep monotone voice

• +1
Suifuel for me cuz they be acting the exact opposite towards me cuz I’m ugly.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 23218