I FAILED OUT OF UNI 1st YEAR BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM

@St.TikTokcel did that thingy, was brutal tbh
lifefuel for you then because you will mog OP after monobloc

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and aesthetic beauty
i'm not a chad😡

Pneumofish broke me, he lives life on easy mode with his Justin bieber looks, he gets stacies messaging him first and they want to meet him asap
You can't just rot in your basement. Even if you are gl you need to go out and have a decent fit.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
3558240_1000099110.jpg
R6p2TxF.jpeg

@Blackgymmax

You overrated @pneumocystosis to oblivion thinking he is miles ahead of Sergi, but in reality. Both are around the same level unfrauded. Brutal, learn how to rate next time without any bias.
He has a better eye area, nose and lip seal.

There really isn't a difference.
If there wasn't a difference, then I'm not sure why these smart school guys are relying on their school to make money when they can just make it themselves without having go to school and make more money than they would going to school.
He has a better eye area, nose and lip seal.
I said around the same level. He probably slighty mogs in terms of features at best, but nothing crazy. Sergi seems to have a better jawline in terms of jaw width, so it evens out. They are pretty much around the same level unfrauded though. Can argue one slightly mogs at best, but there isn't a huge difference at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
If there wasn't a difference, then I'm not sure why these smart school guys are relying on their school to make money when they can just make it themselves without having go to school and make more money than they would going to school.
They have a certain profession in mind that they want to pursue, social pressure, needing a degree to move up in the corporate world. The reliability a good degree can provide in the job market. There are numerous reasons smart people would choose to get a degree.

I said around the same level. He probably slighty mogs in terms of features at best, but nothing crazy. Sergi seems to have a better jawline in terms of jaw width, so it evens out. They are pretty much around the same level unfrauded though. Can argue one slightly mogs at best, but there isn't a huge difference at all.
Sergi is a 6.5/10 pneumo is like an 8 something.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
Being smart in school does not mean having real world intelligence. There is a reason why many people who are smart in school rely on their degree to make income. If they were really smart, then they can make money without needing to go to university, but I guess not. That's why I used the word gifted for a reason.
Iq has a 65% correlation with school achievement.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
They have a certain profession in mind that they want to pursue, social pressure, needing a degree to move up in the corporate world. The reliability a good degree can provide in the job market. There are numerous reasons smart people would choose to get a degree.

Sergi is a 6.5/10 pneumo is like an 8 something.
If one was really smart, then they can become financially independent and free in their 20s without all that stuff you just said. All what you said is I'm not smart enough to make enough money independently, so I need this degree as insurance. Nice cope.

The rating you provided goes to show you rate through bias and I won't be able to argue with you due to your lack of intelligence. The fact you really think it's that far of a difference is beyond ridiculous and delusional.
Iq has a 65% correlation with school achievement.
@Xangsane can take care of the statistics as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Just look at those rich celebrities who drop out of prestigious universities like Harvard and Stanford. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
If one was really smart, then they can become financially independent and free in their 20s without all that stuff you just said. All what you said is I'm not smart enough to make enough money independently, so I need this degree as insurance. Nice cope.

The rating you provided goes to show you rate through bias and I won't be able to argue with you due to your lack of intelligence. The fact you really think it's that far of a difference is beyond ridiculous and delusional.

@Xangsane can take care of the statistics as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Just look at those rich celebrities who drop out of prestigious universities like Harvard and Stanford. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk.
You are incredibly arrogant and foolish.

ngl bro first the other thing with your girlfriend, now this.

i would be very dissapointed if i was your father tbh. heil probably never respect you again if you dont become president of goldman sachs, king of commerce and emperor of the world at this point

give me your fathers number i will call him and tell him to send his delinquent son to boarding school
Bruh

Every time something bad happens to you I cheer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Tales from a narcissistic hedonistic French faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Ryldoo IS COPING and Myth
Predicted the ending before it even happened lmao. No doubt financial implications from living abroad are gonna hit harder than going national. I split my final year into two. Yolo.

A term I learned thanks to the quality of French black metal made me help reflect on virtually everything else... It's that, whatever you do, the French do it better.

Virgins, well... Just imagine how East Europe would go down.

What uni are you at? Dm me.

Last edited:
3558240_1000099110.jpg
R6p2TxF.jpeg

@Blackgymmax

You overrated @pneumocystosis to oblivion thinking he is miles ahead of Sergi, but in reality. Both are around the same level unfrauded. Brutal, learn how to rate next time without any bias.
THAT PIC OF ME IS NEARLY 2 YEARS OLD WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

I was still growing + not even looksmaxxed.

You fuckers are cringe calling me “overrated” “strong mtn” “frauder”.

Same in Discord. People say I’m average and my looks are carried by BB cream.

Stop fucking coping.

I hate sounding narcy, but my IRL experiences definitely do not reflect me being strong mtn or weak htn.

Leo. I’ve never really heard of you, but you know a damn lot about me.
you’re sad as fuck tryna drag me down in my threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, Deleted member 27472, NateJacobs and 7 others
I can relate. I failed 2 modules because I was rotting too much here. Was behind and didn’t catch up, kept rotting.

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
i wish that looksmaxxing was a real subject that we could study in uni
All .org users would pass without studying. We would have skipped all the lectures and go straight to the exams probably ace them.

• Love it

Stop fucking coping.

I hate sounding narcy, but my IRL experiences definitely do not reflect me being strong mtn or weak htn.

lol:lul: that some larp can spike ur cortisol when he went on the list whenever he created his account for obvious reasons

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ROTTING
0_Timothee-Chalamet-posts-shirtless-in-thirsty-insta-snaps-as-kylie-jenner-rumours-heat-up.jpg

Unbelievable. Timothee had good aging genes too, similar to mine, but dude was an idiot and did not gymmax in his early 20s. It doesn't matter as I am more handsome than him objectively in his prime with more appeal.

010920-timothee-chalamet-lead-2000-4b1886e73e764ce68c320deacc490411.jpg
3013178_Leo69.jpg

I have better features, harmony, and overall mog him easily. I am also gymmaxxing, so I won't be cooked as he lasted till 25, then went south after which is expected. Can't be pretty boy after 25+. It looks like a joke, so he should of transitioned at 23 at the latest, but he did not, so as a result. He is cooked normie now as you can see in the first photo shown.
Narrow ipd delusionmaxxer

You are incredibly arrogant and foolish.
Lmao, you are the foolish one here. I'm not even going to bother to argue, but let you think you are smarter one here. You thinking @pneumocystosis is miles ahead of Sergi in terms of looks confirmed to me you are clueless and have no idea what you are saying.

Stop fucking coping.

You can only do so much, but I can already tell you are limited facially regardless of how much looksmaxxing you do unless you do surgery. I'm not saying you are average, but on par with Sergi who is mid-tier HTN. You are pretty much around that. There is nothing wrong with that and that's actually very good especially if your face being mid-tier HTN looks NT and has appeal.

I believe that, but I think you are mid-tier HTN at least, maybe slightly higher at best in your best photos. You already hit a good looks threshold to have great appeal. Obed is mid-tier HTN, but he looks NT and has appeal. Nothing wrong with that, but he gets called Chad all the time by @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234

Obed despite being mid-tier HTN got more appeal than Mukasa who is a black male model, but I personally think the reason was Mukasa photos lacked the NT factor in facial expressions, style, and all that which Obed had, but it goes to show that if a black model can get mogged by a mid-tier HTN because he looks more NT. It goes to show it's all about thresholds and appeal. Even if Mukasa gets NT photos, and gets results on par like Obed, or better. What difference does it make? They already got enough quality girls in their matches to keep busy and the difference in life quality is really nothing huge if the end result is trying to get hookups.

I wasn't trying to drag you down comparing yourself to Sergi lol. I'm just letting you know a reality rating check. I explained that even if you are more handsome facially, then what difference does it make when comparing the Obed and Mukasa scenario in terms of life quality.
Narrow ipd delusionmaxxer
Keep coping and do whatever makes you feel better.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Nick.Harte
algebra and statistics are easy as fuck jfl

OP took Probability and Statistics. Depending on the level it can get really hard.

Stop blaming other people. And you can still party and have sex and do well in your courses, MANY people in college do it. High IQ people can barely prepare then study a week before the final exam and get an A. Your inability to manage your time and score well on exams is the fault of yourself and your IQ alone.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and thecel
I partied all year, got a gf, and a lot of sex.

My exams were scheduled in January and June.
Some motherfucker told me that if you had a valid excuse to not attend the exams, you could take them all in August.

Me being the low inhib 0fucksgiven dumbass I am, I told the uni that my grandma died in January, and that I had to be hospitalised because of hayfever in june, so I couldn't take the exams.

During exam periods, instead of studying and trying to take my exams, I rotted on this forum 10 hours a day, went to the gym for 2.

A month before I was meant to sit my exams in August, I got these emails:

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.
Apparently, I don't have enough credits to be eligible for the retakes.

I have to sit the year again, or leave.

I can't go without education, and resitting is hella expensive.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation
I spent £18k in living expenses (wasted money on takeaway, looksmaxxing, useless ubers, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, clothes, VIP on .org :lul:, etc.)

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

The thing is, I hadn't told my parents anything about me failing.
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

I told them there were strikes in January, and the exams were rescheduled in August. (So I just chilled with my Indian roommate all night or went to my gfs place for 2 weeks).

Then I told my parents my exams in June went perfectly fine (I only took 2, then my friends convinced me to go clubbing the night before my next exam, so I did, and was too tired the next morning).

2 weeks ago I took a flight to the UK to "sit my (non-existent) rescheduled Semester 1 exams" but instead I just chilled in my 2nd year accomodation by myself.
I started talking to my ex again (she fucked no one since July, didn't even go out once), and we fucked quite a lot. We even went on dates lmao.

I offered her to come back to France with me for 2 weeks as a joke, and she actually booked tickets when she was drunk.
I didn't tell my parents we broke up in the first place.

This is gonna be interesting.

I'll have to "break up" before freshers week in late september though.
I want my fun.
I want to find my virgin wife.
I deserve it.

ANYWAY, BACK TO THE TOPIC. I FAILED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI.

HOW AM I GONNA TELL MY PARENTS?

Well, turns out I did, yesterday.

I was yelled at for a whole hour.
My mum said she wasn't surprised, and my dad kept repeating "there will be great financial implications :incel:". Yeah, no shit.

Anyway, as I'm in a top 5 UK uni, and I aced all my other exams, they agreed to let me stay.:D:feelskek:

They said I should not get a job cus I need to be 100% focused on my studies lol.
But I will get a job. I'm not spending my parents money on fillers.

Hey, at least I get the first year student life again!

It just sucks I won't be living in uni halls, but I'm living with my friends!

Bad news for you guys, A LOT MORE FRESHER SLAY STORIES INCOMING!!!!

:lul::lul:

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
Hey Pneumo, what are you currently using for your skin?

• +1

Some motherfucker told me that if you had a valid excuse to not attend the exams, you could take them all in August.

Me being the low inhib 0fucksgiven dumbass I am, I told the uni that my grandma died in January, and that I had to be hospitalised because of hayfever in june, so I couldn't take the exams.

During exam periods, instead of studying and trying to take my exams, I rotted on this forum 10 hours a day, went to the gym for 2.

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation
I spent £18k in living expenses (wasted money on takeaway, looksmaxxing, useless ubers, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, clothes, VIP on .org :lul:, etc.)

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

I told them there were strikes in January, and the exams were rescheduled in August. (So I just chilled with my Indian roommate all night or went to my gfs place for 2 weeks).

Then I told my parents my exams in June went perfectly fine (I only took 2, then my friends convinced me to go clubbing the night before my next exam, so I did, and was too tired the next morning).

2 weeks ago I took a flight to the UK to "sit my (non-existent) rescheduled Semester 1 exams" but instead I just chilled in my 2nd year accomodation by myself.
I started talking to my ex again (she fucked no one since July, didn't even go out once), and we fucked quite a lot. We even went on dates lmao.

I offered her to come back to France with me for 2 weeks as a joke, and she actually booked tickets when she was drunk.

I want my fun.
I deserve it.

My mum said she wasn't surprised, and my dad kept repeating "there will be great financial implications :incel:". Yeah, no shit.

Anyway, as I'm in a top 5 UK uni, and I aced all my other exams, they agreed to let me stay.:D:feelskek:

They said I should not get a job cus I need to be 100% focused on my studies lol.

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
LIFEMOGGER.

Literally me

Got a GPA of 1.6/4.0 lmao, even though I took two classes again in July and failed AGAIN:feelskek::feelskek:

idc though, had a threesome this year so its worth it jfl

Last edited:
Hey Pneumo, what are you currently using for your skin?
Sudocrem on the slightest spot!
Works wonders!

Alpha arbutin to get rid of hyperpigmentation.

« Doré » tinted CC cream by Erborian on most days when I go out!
I’ll wear super BB in winter!

I hope you’re doing good man!

• Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 27472 and MEMPSK
Stop blaming other people. And you can still party and have sex and do well in your courses, MANY people in college do it. High IQ people can barely prepare then study a week before the final exam and get an A. Your inability to manage your time and score well on exams is the fault of yourself and your IQ alone.
Nah bro. @thecel says he got an A on stems. He is clearly an IQ mogger according to @thecel
Sudocrem on the slightest spot!
Works wonders!

Alpha arbutin to get rid of hyperpigmentation.

« Doré » tinted CC cream by Erborian on most days when I go out!
I’ll wear super BB in winter!

I hope you’re doing good man!
They say you have Justin Bieber looks, but keep in mind you peaked early like Bieber, which means you most likely will descend early like Bieber, so do as much as you can with your looks before it runs out. You can say all you want to me like how you'll age like fine wine. Maybe you can and prove me wrong, but I know reality will show otherwise because of your ridiculous decisions you do like roids, failing the first year of university, and so on. These are clues that you don't know how to live a healthy life which is essential to age gracefully.

biebletterman.jpg
125302b5bc6ed06589d79616d4cebe0bb8-bieber.1x.rsquare.w1400.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and thecel
@pneumocystosis can you pm me?

That's the best thing that could have happened to you
Fail every year as many times as possible
Uni life is everything
‘uni life is everything’
these fucking niggas man jfl. I went to uni and got a degree, had plenty of sex, drank, did drugs blah blah blah. shit just gets old and ruins your health after a couple years. aim higher. being a broke student is just sad once you are older then 22. it will happen sooner then you think, but girls will quickly start looking for more wealthy and actually successful man. first year of uni is lit because everyone is fresh out of 6form/college and basically still a teenager.

>mfw i've been doing this for 6 years straight (i haven't attended a single party)
Man Body GIF

Yeah all that "muh party" shit doesn't exist where I live, university students just go to nightclubs or festivals and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

I want my fun.
I deserve it.

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
well if it makes you feel better. I also failed the ENTIRE 1st year in uni cause of this forum. But instead of partying i was locked in the dorm room afraid of showing my subhuman face on the streets JFL. It cant get worse than that? Not only this humilliation and massive loss of time but i just came back home, in my country, and lied to my parents with fake grades. Its beyond over. Im also studying math related on europe. Im thinking if i just dropout and go live alone in the jungle or i try one more time and make my parents lose more time. Just fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
holy shit my life is so fucking over i have no more copes left

‘uni life is everything’
these fucking niggas man jfl. I went to uni and got a degree, had plenty of sex, drank, did drugs blah blah blah. shit just gets old and ruins your health after a couple years. aim higher. being a broke student is just sad once you are older then 22. it will happen sooner then you think, but girls will quickly start looking for more wealthy and actually successful man. first year of uni is lit because everyone is fresh out of 6form/college and basically still a teenager.
damn 22? is this over? im already 20 almost 21

• +1
damn 22? is this over? im already 20 almost 21
yes. 22 is pretty much as late as you can leave it before you can start getting your shit together, assuming you want a family, or to have decent wealth by the time you are thirty. assume it takes 8 years to get these things (5 years of which minimum is no-fun grind to save for a property or mortgage, or start your own business and get your career to a respectable position)

people who spend prolonged periods at university whilst not accomplishing much, rotting away or bumming around in shit jobs, travelling (jfl, this is the richfag version of bumming around shit jobs) are the types who end up as 35 year old cat ladies, or broken, forgotten alcoholic men still working that shit job they had ten years ago.

brutal pill to swallow is the agepill. your time is SHORT and the sooner you realise this the sooner you can figure out your life. at 21 womens golddigger instincts start to get stronger.

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, Pikabro and p0lishsubhuman
yes. 22 is pretty much as late as you can leave it before you can start getting your shit together, assuming you want a family, or to have decent wealth by the time you are thirty. assume it takes 8 years to get these things (5 years of which minimum is no-fun grind to save for a property or mortgage, or start your own business and get your career to a respectable position)

people who spend prolonged periods at university whilst not accomplishing much, rotting away or bumming around in shit jobs, travelling (jfl, this is the richfag version of bumming around shit jobs) are the types who end up as 35 year old cat ladies, or broken, forgotten alcoholic men still working that shit job they had ten years ago.

brutal pill to swallow is the agepill. your time is SHORT and the sooner you realise this the sooner you can figure out your life. at 21 womens golddigger instincts start to get stronger.
well whast can i do if im 20 and failed first year jfl

well whast can i do if im 20 and failed first year jfl
if you got pussy and ascended, bail out of university and find a degree level apprenticeship. university is a colossal scam, the value is just that it prolongs your teenage years in a way. it will turbo charge your career and earning potential, which are vastly more important then anything else as you enter your mid twenties. 15-21 is the time to focus purely on slaying, mogging, and fun. any good grades or grind you do at these ages is cherry on top.
by the time you turn 22 you should be a well rounded individual capable of handling typical life stresses, anxieties and challengers with ease. this is the goal and actual reward of slaying and living the chad life. you become a more well adjusted person instead of staying stuck as a mental highschooler. you need to form positive memories (slays and victories) to look back on to face adult life confidently.

do not be that guy who peaked at sixth form or in his first university. for the enterprising looksmaxxer, the wealth and prestige of a career and maturity will bring with it much greater opportunities for pussy then the fumblings of a young adult can. believe me.

youth is an exciting time and failing to enjoy it can be debilitating. but its not the peak. understand that and embrace the much better lifestyle that adulthood can offer people who dont get stuck in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Whatashame
if you got pussy and ascended, bail out of university and find a degree level apprenticeship. university is a colossal scam, the value is just that it prolongs your teenage years in a way. it will turbo charge your career and earning potential, which are vastly more important then anything else as you enter your mid twenties. 15-21 is the time to focus purely on slaying, mogging, and fun. any good grades or grind you do at these ages is cherry on top.
by the time you turn 22 you should be a well rounded individual capable of handling typical life stresses, anxieties and challengers with ease. this is the goal and actual reward of slaying and living the chad life. you become a more well adjusted person instead of staying stuck as a mental highschooler. you need to form positive memories (slays and victories) to look back on to face adult life confidently.

do not be that guy who peaked at sixth form or in his first university. for the enterprising looksmaxxer, the wealth and prestige of a career and maturity will bring with it much greater opportunities for pussy then the fumblings of a young adult can. believe me.

youth is an exciting time and failing to enjoy it can be debilitating. but its not the peak. understand that and embrace the much better lifestyle that adulthood can offer people who dont get stuck in the past.
i explained my situation above, i didnt ascended an no pussy although i had many opportunities but i have low libido cause depression. I agree that 15 to 21 was the time to slay to face adult life confidently but i did not lol. Im already in a shit situation i have no idea what to do. THis deff has affected me i was a very attractive and very social and well spoken as well until 15, after that only descension lol i have massive social anxiety and im no ready at all to face adult life.

i explained my situation above, i didnt ascended an no pussy although i had many opportunities but i have low libido cause depression. I agree that 15 to 21 was the time to slay to face adult life confidently but i did not lol. Im already in a shit situation i have no idea what to do. THis deff has affected me i was a very attractive and very social and well spoken as well until 15, after that only descension lol i have massive social anxiety and im no ready at all to face adult life.
I feel for you. but one thing at a time. forget about uni and accept you are behind on a lot of things, many of which only happen to teens. start figuring out what is the ‘least worst’ option for you and put it into practice.

maybe this means paying for some certification or taking a course and grinding away at an office job, or something similar. and then SEA or escortmaxxing so you at least have some pussy. right their you have a life set for yourself better then most on this planet have. dont dwell in the past or get too depressed. I know depression is hard. I have dealth with it too, not grooming myself.. drinking.. sleeping 16 hours a day.. whilst I was at university incidentally. being left alone to paranoia and delusion, and self hatred, hatred of the world. I have pretty bad anxiety too. these things are common on sites like this. but you can still have a comfortable life if you come to terms with the reality of who you are and what you can accomplish. being forced to watch giga chad’s pull 10/10 stacies is fucking brutal as a young male, almost too much to bear. so is doing everything you can to get to that level but failing because you are an autist from a poorcel background, who is not a robust giga chad. but I try and be grateful for the few 6/10s I have fucked. it might be harder for you to come to terms with what your life realistically can hold but it has to happen. failure to match your expectation with reality will lead to shit like endless uni retakes, spending decades hopping between low tier jobs and lurking in bars and shit clubs, and ultimately brutal stagnation and failure in the eyes of society. your depression now will only worsen.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Lol you’re fucking retarded

At least you actually had a fun time even if you're knee deep in debt. Think about all the rotters here who failed uni and did nothing but jack off and play Vidya all day

• +1

@Whatashame we got to play catch up on what’s left of our youth. Join those stupid clubs/activities, get some wagey part time job, kickabout with the lads, gymcel and do some fighting idk. For you guys I guess slaying/gfs is important too.

Then you’re ready to be an indep adult now you have life experience to validate and reinforce your decisions.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Deleted member 14262
@Whatashame we got to play catch up on what’s left of our youth. Join those stupid clubs/activities, get some wagey part time job, kickabout with the lads, gymcel and do some fighting idk. For you guys I guess slaying/gfs is important too.

Then you’re ready to be an indep adult now you have life experience to validate and reinforce your decisions.
i have insanely low libido lol i had many chances with girls but i simply have way less desire in the act. Its fucking weird i know i probab have very low t. Theres no comeback for me i hope u can do it

I'm in the same exact same predicament. Go to a UK uni and failed my first year exams this year, and my parents don't know, except I'm a volcel. I'd be curious to see a breakdown of your 18K worth of living expenses.

sounds like a successful year to me

Rule no. 1 of going to uni: never fail a single class

😭😭😭😭Hell nawwww

@ReadBooksEveryday @ascension