I FAILED OUT OF UNI 1st YEAR BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM

Dude is still mad I didn’t reply to him :lul: @Blackgymmax

Go get some bitches buddy. Dnrd btw
It's because you have nothing to reply to what I said because I destroyed you entirely. Try replying to what I said in that message that completely defeats on what I said, but you can't.

Exactly, didn't read, and I figured you would say that, but I do get girls lmao. That's not an issue. Stop coping and accept the mog.

@Skywalker

It's because you have nothing to reply to what I said because I destroyed you entirely. Try replying to what I said in that message that completely defeats on what I said, but you can't.

Exactly, didn't read, and I figured you would say that, but I do get girls lmao. That's not an issue. Stop coping and accept the mog.

@Skywalker
“You have nothing to reply to what I said because I destroyed you entirely”

IMG 0601

• JFL
Reactions: Mio, Nebula, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
“You have nothing to reply to what I said because I destroyed you entirely”

View attachment 2398813
It's true and if it makes you feel better that you think I'm an ugly guy behind the screen, then great. Whatever helps you sleep better at night and help you cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I partied all year, got a gf, and a lot of sex.

My exams were scheduled in January and June.
Some motherfucker told me that if you had a valid excuse to not attend the exams, you could take them all in August.

Me being the low inhib 0fucksgiven dumbass I am, I told the uni that my grandma died in January, and that I had to be hospitalised because of hayfever in june, so I couldn't take the exams.

During exam periods, instead of studying and trying to take my exams, I rotted on this forum 10 hours a day, went to the gym for 2.

A month before I was meant to sit my exams in August, I got these emails:

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.
Apparently, I don't have enough credits to be eligible for the retakes.

I have to sit the year again, or leave.

I can't go without education, and resitting is hella expensive.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation
I spent £18k in living expenses (wasted money on takeaway, looksmaxxing, useless ubers, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, clothes, VIP on .org :lul:, etc.)

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

The thing is, I hadn't told my parents anything about me failing.
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

I told them there were strikes in January, and the exams were rescheduled in August. (So I just chilled with my Indian roommate all night or went to my gfs place for 2 weeks).

Then I told my parents my exams in June went perfectly fine (I only took 2, then my friends convinced me to go clubbing the night before my next exam, so I did, and was too tired the next morning).

2 weeks ago I took a flight to the UK to "sit my (non-existent) rescheduled Semester 1 exams" but instead I just chilled in my 2nd year accomodation by myself.
I started talking to my ex again (she fucked no one since July, didn't even go out once), and we fucked quite a lot. We even went on dates lmao.

I offered her to come back to France with me for 2 weeks as a joke, and she actually booked tickets when she was drunk.
I didn't tell my parents we broke up in the first place.

This is gonna be interesting.

I'll have to "break up" before freshers week in late september though.
I want my fun.
I want to find my virgin wife.
I deserve it.

ANYWAY, BACK TO THE TOPIC. I FAILED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI.

HOW AM I GONNA TELL MY PARENTS?

Well, turns out I did, yesterday.

I was yelled at for a whole hour.
My mum said she wasn't surprised, and my dad kept repeating "there will be great financial implications :incel:". Yeah, no shit.

Anyway, as I'm in a top 5 UK uni, and I aced all my other exams, they agreed to let me stay.:D:feelskek:

They said I should not get a job cus I need to be 100% focused on my studies lol.
But I will get a job. I'm not spending my parents money on fillers.

Hey, at least I get the first year student life again!

It just sucks I won't be living in uni halls, but I'm living with my friends!

Bad news for you guys, A LOT MORE FRESHER SLAY STORIES INCOMING!!!!

:lul::lul:

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
How can you use this forum for ten hours?

How can you use this forum for ten hours?
I ask the same to guys like @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 who clearly are way better looking than me and have way more slays and real life experience, but yet spend hours on the forum doing pointless nonsense that has no real meaning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, ROTTING, Pikabro and 2 others
He can’t keep getting away with it…

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
He can’t keep getting away with it…

0_Timothee-Chalamet-posts-shirtless-in-thirsty-insta-snaps-as-kylie-jenner-rumours-heat-up.jpg

Unbelievable. Timothee had good aging genes too, similar to mine, but dude was an idiot and did not gymmax in his early 20s. It doesn't matter as I am more handsome than him objectively in his prime with more appeal.

010920-timothee-chalamet-lead-2000-4b1886e73e764ce68c320deacc490411.jpg
3013178_Leo69.jpg

I have better features, harmony, and overall mog him easily. I am also gymmaxxing, so I won't be cooked as he lasted till 25, then went south after which is expected. Can't be pretty boy after 25+. It looks like a joke, so he should of transitioned at 23 at the latest, but he did not, so as a result. He is cooked normie now as you can see in the first photo shown.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, jflsnowdzz, cutie_pie and 2 others
why are you bragging about being retarded

also i figured out what uni you go to
Cracking Up Lol GIF
lmfao same.
could dox this guy probably

also OP how the FUCK do you fail first year like that? beyond embarrassing. first year ldoesnt even count you're resitting a year which does not count anyway.

you've put yourself behind a year by listening to literal 15 year old shitskins.

let that sink in, you got conned by incels and pajeets.

never forget this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
bruh wtf lmfaooooo, you are literally the opposite of @thecel

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
0_Timothee-Chalamet-posts-shirtless-in-thirsty-insta-snaps-as-kylie-jenner-rumours-heat-up.jpg

Unbelievable. Timothee had good aging genes too, similar to mine, but dude was an idiot and did not gymmax in his early 20s. It doesn't matter as I am more handsome than him objectively in his prime with more appeal.

3013178_Leo69.jpg

I have better features, harmony, and overall mog him easily. I am also gymmaxxing, so I won't be cooked as he lasted till 25, then went south after which is expected. Can't be pretty boy after 25+. It looks like a joke, so he should have transitioned at 23 at the latest, but he did not, so as a result. He is cooked normie now as you can see in the first photo shown.
Damn u look hot bro ngl u got me feeling some type of way

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogger10, Splinter901, ROTTING and 6 others

Some motherfucker told me that if you had a valid excuse to not attend the exams, you could take them all in August.

Me being the low inhib 0fucksgiven dumbass I am, I told the uni that my grandma died in January, and that I had to be hospitalised because of hayfever in june, so I couldn't take the exams.

During exam periods, instead of studying and trying to take my exams, I rotted on this forum 10 hours a day, went to the gym for 2.

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation
I spent £18k in living expenses (wasted money on takeaway, looksmaxxing, useless ubers, restaurants, alcohol, clubbing, clothes, VIP on .org :lul:, etc.)

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

I told them there were strikes in January, and the exams were rescheduled in August. (So I just chilled with my Indian roommate all night or went to my gfs place for 2 weeks).

Then I told my parents my exams in June went perfectly fine (I only took 2, then my friends convinced me to go clubbing the night before my next exam, so I did, and was too tired the next morning).

2 weeks ago I took a flight to the UK to "sit my (non-existent) rescheduled Semester 1 exams" but instead I just chilled in my 2nd year accomodation by myself.
I started talking to my ex again (she fucked no one since July, didn't even go out once), and we fucked quite a lot. We even went on dates lmao.

I offered her to come back to France with me for 2 weeks as a joke, and she actually booked tickets when she was drunk.

I want my fun.
I deserve it.

My mum said she wasn't surprised, and my dad kept repeating "there will be great financial implications :incel:". Yeah, no shit.

Anyway, as I'm in a top 5 UK uni, and I aced all my other exams, they agreed to let me stay.:D:feelskek:

They said I should not get a job cus I need to be 100% focused on my studies lol.

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
nothing really bad
better to retake than to have shitty grades that let you barely pass lets be real

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I ask the same to guys like @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234 who clearly are way better looking than me and have way more slays and real life experience, but yet spend hours on the forum doing pointless nonsense that has no real meaning.
You are close too then in terms of look. But even for entertainment value, unless there is a big thread, this forum is dead as hell.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and pneumocystosis

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

I want my fun.
I deserve it.

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
Do you have anything you want to achieve by going to college?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and pneumocystosis
Do you have anything you want to achieve by going to college?
no.

just wanna get into finance and slave my life at work while my wife gets ploughed by chad behind my back 👍🏼

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, datboijj, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
no.

just wanna get into finance and slave my life at work while my wife gets ploughed by chad behind my back 👍🏼
Aren't you a chad? If there you are just trying to chill, make connections, and just try to do the bare minimum. Then leverage those connections in the corporate world.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

I want my fun.
I deserve it.

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
Pure stupidity having fun is good for life but putting your education in jeopardy and lying to your parents and making your student debt more fucked is so stupid stop rotting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Britmaxxer and thecel
no.

3558240_1000099110.jpg
R6p2TxF.jpeg

@Blackgymmax

You overrated @pneumocystosis to oblivion thinking he is miles ahead of Sergi, but in reality. Both are around the same level unfrauded. Brutal, learn how to rate next time without any bias.

Pure stupidity having fun is good for life but putting your education in jeopardy and lying to your parents and making your student debt more fucked is so stupid stop rotting

He’s Chad. He can’t fail in life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
He’s Chad. He can’t fail in life.
He's not that impressive facially. He also peaked early for his looks which means he most likely won't last too long. His looks are reliant on collagen and he lacks the bone structure to age gracefully like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. Based on his posts, I can clearly tell he isn't gifted in intelligence, so he should definitely care about school to get income to survive independently.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy3000, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 2 others

View attachment 2398291

View attachment 2398298

Bruh.

It's £9250 for tuition
£6-8k for accomodation

That's around £34k.
Bruh.

I want my fun.
I deserve it.

THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

pneumo
wish you the best you are my inspiration pneumo 😃

3013178_Leo69.jpg

I have better features, harmony, and overall mog him easily. I am also gymmaxxing, so I won't be cooked as he lasted till 25, then went south after which is expected. Can't be pretty boy after 25+. It looks like a joke, so he should of transitioned at 23 at the latest, but he did not, so as a result. He is cooked normie now as you can see in the first photo shown.
how did you managed to make that wavy hair? only genetics or do you use any products?

how did you managed to make that wavy hair? only genetics or do you use any products?
All I use is basic gel to do my hair. I just part the middle during the shower so it can fall the right way, then after the shower. I use gel, and go from there. That's why you see that line in the middle which what I do in advanced during the shower.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Mogs me, I just stopped doing my uni work 3 months into the yr because covid hit and I was too lazy and low iq to do the work

Based on his posts, I can clearly tell he isn't gifted in intelligence

He has ‘A’s in STEM courses. You think he a doofus?

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
He has ‘A’s in STEM courses. You think he a doofus?
Being smart in school does not mean having real world intelligence. There is a reason why many people who are smart in school rely on their degree to make income. If they were really smart, then they can make money without needing to go to university, but I guess not. That's why I used the word gifted for a reason.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Ryldoo IS COPING, Nick.Harte and 2 others
You have 90k posts on your other account spamming shit abt cherry-picking white features and posting your asshole, you are not the one to say it @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Myth, Looks234 and 1 other person
You have 90k posts on your other account spamming shit abt cherry-picking white features and posting your asshole, you are not the one to say it @looksmaxxer234
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Dnrd but do you have a gf?

good, go fuckurself chad 🖕😡

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 24444
3558240_1000099110.jpg
R6p2TxF.jpeg

@Blackgymmax

You overrated @pneumocystosis to oblivion thinking he is miles ahead of Sergi, but in reality. Both are around the same level unfrauded. Brutal, learn how to rate next time without any bias.
Nigga who CARESSSSS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Acne Victim and Deleted member 16474
its not the forum fault chud, itz you.

Nigga who CARESSSSS
Why do you care about posting everyday on this forum when it's meaningless deep down? The moment you leave this forum. You realize people will forget about you in a matter of months despite you being fairly popular. Just look at @the BULL

I was just trying to help you to rate better. You don't have to take it personally.

3558240_1000099110.jpg
R6p2TxF.jpeg

@Blackgymmax

when will you niggas realize that whether nigga x mogs nigga y won't change your psl and height...

and water is wet that an autist that posts here doesnt look like his pics. breaking news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
when will you niggas realize that whether nigga x mogs nigga y won't change your psl and height...
PSL is irrelevant in the real world. It's just something to consider in rating. What matters is looking NT and having appeal in terms of looks.

Just ask @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234

They can confirm this.
IQ and personality definitely matters when dealing with women regardless of being good looking.

PSL is irrelevant in the real world. It's just something to consider in rating. What matters is looking NT and having appeal in terms of looks.

Just ask @Blackgymmax and @looksmaxxer234

They can confirm this.

IQ and personality definitely matters when dealing with women regardless of being good looking.
psl appeal looks call it whatever tf you want. still doesn't change my point

Shut up chad
i'm not a chad😡

Pneumofish broke me, he lives life on easy mode with his Justin bieber looks, he gets stacies messaging him first and they want to meet him asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi, zeek, ROTTING and 3 others
psl appeal looks call it whatever tf you want. still doesn't change my point
Lol, what did your argument had to do with anything what I said. It was like out of nowhere and irrelevant to the conversation.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie and Acne Victim
i'm not a chad😡

Pneumofish broke me, he lives life on easy mode with his Justin bieber looks, he gets stacies messaging him first and they want to meet him asap
U rot too much chad. Go out there and slay

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Acne Victim
i'm not a chad😡

can i see it chad?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Still mogs me

Being smart in school does not mean having real world intelligence. There is a reason why many people who are smart in school rely on their degree to make income. If they were really smart, then they can make money without needing to go to university, but I guess not. That's why I used the word gifted for a reason.
There really isn't a difference.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69