I feel like I am hitting my growth spurt rn, any tips how to exploit this period?

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam

Alright so yesterday when I was lying in my bed and going to sleep I felt pain in my ankles which was very similar to the pain that I had often when I was child/early puberty, so I assume that it was related to growing since the pain was near growth plate and while moving my feet pain was always identical so it couldn't be related to joints. In the morning beside ankle pain I felt the same kind of pain in my wrists which assured me about growth spurt. Now it's 11am and pain completly gone.

- I am on nofap, and take cold showers for testosterone
- Started doing collarbone/shoulder streches
- working out
- mewing

I am not sure about doing Intermittent Fasting since it increases hgh, but decreases igf-1. however as far as I read on internet fasting increases hgh and igf-1 sensitivity in growth plates, what do u think?

what else can I do to maximize growth spurt potential?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 15854, Bitchwhipper2 and 5 others
what a cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 19896 and galego123
First of all, Check ur growth plates asap, if they are open then these may work

1 g/lb of protein, protein mainly from animal sources (dairy, beef, pork, eggs, chicken), 5% calorie surplus but don't get fat ideally stay around 12% bodyfat, high intensity sports (basketball, HIIT, sprints), ideally sleep +9 hours.
Intermittent Fasting could work, but only if u are in a calorie surplus.

To keep ur growth plates open, check this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...revent-minimize-them-a-detailed-guide.485118/

You can also take exogenous HGH, IGF-1, or take mk677 to increase the natural production of HGH and IGF-1.

Note that the above mentioned HGH, IGF-1, Mk677, Aromasin, have side effects. So do your research before taking them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, mvp2v1 and ChristianChad
First of all, Check ur growth plates asap, if they are open then these may work

1 g/lb of protein, protein mainly from animal sources (dairy, beef, pork, eggs, chicken), 5% calorie surplus but don't get fat ideally stay around 12% bodyfat, high intensity sports (basketball, HIIT, sprints), ideally sleep +9 hours.
Intermittent Fasting could work, but only if u are in a calorie surplus.

To keep ur growth plates open, check this thread:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...revent-minimize-them-a-detailed-guide.485118/

You can also take exogenous HGH, IGF-1, or take mk677 to increase the natural production of HGH and IGF-1.

Note that the above mentioned HGH, IGF-1, Mk677, Aromasin, have side effects. So do your research before taking them.
thanks man, can I check if my growth plates are open without a doctor?

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy
It depends on the country, if you are from a less developed country you may be able to have x-rays without a prescription.
Where are you from?

I don't think that it easy to get x-ray, I am pretty sure that I would need a prescription. in Poland most hospitals where xrays are, are public and I think that the staff would cringe if I call them that I want to check if plates are closed

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah nigga Poland is basically 3rd world u chilling
Yeah, but it's not that mess. Eveything needs to be documented here. If I would approach some x-ray staff personal to carry out x-ray for some money, they would at best just say no.

Yeah, but it's not that mess. Eveything needs to be documented here. If I would approach some x-ray staff personal to carry out x-ray for some money, they would at best just say no.
Tell them niggas u think u broke a spinal plate and ur wrist and point at the direction where ur growth plates are ND finnese them for the x-rays just like dat

they would just carry out xray, say that everything is fine and I am an idiot and don't allow me to look at xray image. looking at xray by patient needs to be documented as well.

Yea I also have some pain directly under my knee, above my knee, in my feets and my hands. Idk if it‘s really growing pains. The pain only comes at night when I lay in bed and won‘t go away.

I made an appiontment to talk with my doc. I‘ll try to convince him to make an x-ray

Yea I also have some pain directly under my knee, above my knee, in my feets and my hands. Idk if it‘s really growing pains. The pain only comes at night when I lay in bed and won‘t go away.

I made an appiontment to talk with my doc. I‘ll try to convince him to make an x-ray
whats your age?

What a cope

gl op, i hope you will grow :) interval sprinting good also, reduce cortisol wherever you can, chill and enjoy life, grateful for everything you have :)

• Love it
Reactions: Alvaro