I feel like I have decent eyes, Jaw and bone structure but my nose and philtrum and brining me down a lot. Any softmaxx ways to hide or blend them?

marsh3386

marsh3386

Iron
IMG 6668
IMG 6663

Attachments

• IMG_6469.jpeg
    IMG_6469.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, PseduoAryan, terrorblade and 3 others
broootal

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 64865, ElTruecel and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Nigger, tombradylover and 5 others
"Decent eyes" The eyes is the problem boyo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, tombradylover, Deleted member 64865 and 4 others
philthrum of death. i’d try a mustache tbh

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, kiyopon, terrorblade and 5 others
yeah, the nose and philtrum are killing u
your eyes are kinda too big, idk, maybe grow some eyelashes

but u have some good features and ratios. if u surgerymax u can achieve htn

permasquint and volufiline for the scleral show too

Facial hair, other than that its almost impossible to fix

extremely brutal, surgery is the only way

It's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, sportsmogger, Detective and 3 others
your expression resembles an angry bosnian

Yeah they are kinda off but it makes u look unique in a way, I think if u grow your hair to medium lenght u can look really solid dw about it

IMG 6443
IMG 6079

IMG 6671

Could it maybe just be the lighting and face expression in those pics? I don’t normally get told I look completely horrible

yeah, the nose and philtrum are killing u
your eyes are kinda too big, idk, maybe grow some eyelashes

but u have some good features and ratios. if u surgerymax u can achieve htn
I think I was making a suprised look with my eyes in those pics idk but that might be why they look big

What’s this supposed to mean?
You just remind me of that kody ko nigga from vine. I wouldn’t take this looksmax stuff too seriously since you are a white westerner. Just geomax

You just remind me of that kody ko nigga from vine. I wouldn’t take this looksmax stuff too seriously since you are a white westerner. Just geomax
Nah but people here are telling me I look like shit then how can I look like him? And why are people telling me I look both good and bad I just don’t understand any of this anymore

strong MTN cutecel

I guess you aren't a KHHV?
So they were just bad pics then? That would make sense because people irl don’t normally seem to hate the way I look

So they were just bad pics then? That would make sense because people irl don’t normally seem to hate the way I look
you indeed have death tier philtrum and nose height but overall you have symmetrical face and decent other features which save you

Nah but people here are telling me I look like shit then how can I look like him? And why are people telling me I look both good and bad I just don’t understand any of this anymore
You are just a mtn which is both good and bad depending on who you ask.
IMG 1205
Here is a ginger stacey to lower your cortisol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, sickdawgie, LateBloomer and 2 others
You are just a mtn which is both good and bad depending on who you ask.
View attachment 2805490
Here is a ginger stacey to lower your cortisol
Mtn is good enough for me. I don’t care about looking like gigachad or anything I just want to be somewhat decent looking at least

strong MTN cutecel

I guess you aren't a KHHV?
I can live with that. Idc about looking like Chico or gigachad I just wanna be decent/okay looking at least

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
You got piggy nose, looks like failed rhino upturned too much ngl... Kinda brutal...

4018058 IMG 66681

Just very quick morph, rhinoplasty will massively help, but make sure to get great surgeon since they will have to add volume to your nose, it will be harder to do

You got piggy nose, looks like failed rhino upturned too much ngl... Kinda brutal...

View attachment 2805504
Just very quick morph, rhinoplasty will massively help, but make sure to get great surgeon since they will have to add volume to your nose, it will be harder to do
IMG 6672

Am I decent/okay looking though currently? Here’s another pic because those ones might be making me look worse then I actually do because of the lighting and expression I’m making. I don’t want to pay for that unless I look THAT bad

Ok eyes, dogshit mouth, and dogshit ratios.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Failoed by nose and lips

Ok eyes, dogshit mouth, and dogshit ratios.
I’m aware ratios and mouth and dogshit already. Normally people think my eyes are a strength but the pictures and lighting in those photos are making them look weird/uncanny I think due to lighting and expression. What is overall rating though given all photos?

Piggy nose
Long philtrum
Narrow mouth
Scleral show
Potato jaw

LTN at best.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It’s just ur Philtrum and nose
Yeah ik those are bad. I’d be okay though as long as I’m MTNish bc I can work with that I don’t need to be Chico or gigachad I’m not a hardcore blackpiller or anything

Piggy nose
Long philtrum
Narrow mouth
Scleral show
Potato jaw

LTN at best.
Wym potato jaw? Look at other pics of me in thread too if you didn’t already original photos are bad

Yeah ik those are bad. I’d be okay though as long as I’m MTNish bc I can work with that I don’t need to be Chico or gigachad I’m not a hardcore blackpiller or anything
not mtn
New Wave Vintage GIF by Turner Classic Movies

just maybe if u have good beard. u have to go for surgery man sorry
Did you look at other pics of me in the thread too? Just checking first bc the original post pics might be making me look worse because of lighting and facial expression.

Your nose is a big turnoff.

Did you look at other pics of me in the thread too? Just checking first bc the original post pics might be making me look worse because of lighting and facial expression.
yeah. i mean, u clearly arent a subhuman. i would say strong ltn. with a good beard u can reach mtn. but besides that if i were you i would 100% have a rhino

yeah. i mean, u clearly arent a subhuman. i would say strong ltn. with a good beard u can reach mtn. but besides that if i were you i would 100% have a rhino
Yeah I might do that but I’m just concerned it will make me look botched.

I’m aware ratios and mouth and dogshit already. Normally people think my eyes are a strength but the pictures and lighting in those photos are making them look weird/uncanny I think due to lighting and expression. What is overall rating though given all photos?
The rest of your face makes it look like your eyes are the problem. LTN unfortunately.

How's polska slaying going for you?
A lot better than the US, but im trying to get a ltr with a slavic stacey tbh. Haven’t had too much luck yet. Women in general love to play games.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel