I feel like K2, astaxanthin,a low cortisol life, clean(ish) diet, a beta blocker and SR9009 is all you need to mitigate side effects from AAS.

halloweed

halloweed

Someone add onto this or debate me please.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Kroker
What form of K2 & dose?

Beta blockers like Propranolol?

SR9009?

AAS?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
What form of K2 & dose?

Beta blockers like Propranolol?

SR9009?

AAS?
Mk7 120mcg
And atenolol
SR9009 Is cardioprotective,hepatoprotective and slightly neuroprotective and AAS are anabolic androgenic steroids; you need all of these to counter all the side effects such as, CAC which will be prevented by vitamin k2, high blood pressure and heart rate which can be managed by atenolol and lipid management, especially oxidised cholesterol which can be managed by astaxanthin (antioxidant) and SR9009.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
Mk7 120 100mcg
And atenolol
SR9009 Is cardioprotective,hepatoprotective and slightly neuroprotective and AAS are anabolic androgenic steroids; you need all of these to counter all the side effects such as, CAC which will be prevented by vitamin k2, high blood pressure and heart rate which can be managed by atenolol and lipid management, especially oxidised cholesterol which can be managed by astaxanthin (antioxidant) and SR9009.
MK7 '120'(?) 100mcg?

What's your stance on Aspirin?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
MK7 '120'(?) 100mcg?

What's your stance on Aspirin?
My bad I was meant to put 120mcg and aspirin is a great antiplatelet and could be used, however you could reduce the risk of a blood clots while increasing the risk of a brain haemorrhage and stomach ulcers; internal bleeding so I think fish oil is better for thinning the blood while on anabolic androgenic steroids which will increase RBC count therefore clotting your blood more.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
My bad I was meant to put 120mcg and aspirin is a great antiplatelet and could be used, however you could reduce the risk of a blood clots while increasing the risk of a brain haemorrhage and stomach ulcers; internal bleeding so I think fish oil is better for thinning the blood while on anabolic androgenic steroids which will increase RBC count therefore clotting your blood more.
Calcium supplementation? Citrate or carbonate?

What stack do you recommend for sustaining/increasing bone mass?

Thoughts on Fosamax?

Calcium supplementation? Citrate or carbonate?

What stack do you recommend for sustaining/increasing bone mass?

Thoughts on Fosamax?
I take 1g calcium carbonate inconsistently because I got it prescribed but it varies on your stomach acid. For sustaining or increasing bone mass you will need more IGF1 and GH, d3 + k2 and collagen and I haven’t heard of fosamax I’ll look into it.