I feel like nowadays “NT” is just being thrown around as a dog whistle for feminime brain (PRETTYBOYS comment deserves a thread)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
He is way too humble to post this for himself so I will.

He nailed exactly what being supposedly 'neurotypical' means. The female brain is not the norm amongst both genders.

A35fdcc4d70cee16e9059bdc51c4f2cd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
@Prettyboy

Tagging so you can address those that disagree

Someone who is very pro-social on this forum and has had a lot of success from it is @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and would like his thoughts on this.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
i fuck you in the ass until you don't bleed

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ROTTING, zharupodrugu and 7 others
little hateful incels like you should be exterminated. yesterday i had a little incel yelling at me "stupid" from his car. what happens when i go on a rampage threatening people after that?? nothing, the safety of distance is unvaluable for little incels like you.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and rand anon
Makes sense

Cope, NT means ability to bond with people thats it.

Frat bros in college are the opposite of feminine brain, yet they are the textbook definition of NTmaxxing

Aspie cope of muh masculin brain, you are just a weirdo buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Vain786, Prince88 and 17 others

Frat bros in college are the opposite of feminine brain, yet they are the textbook definition of NTmaxxing

You just used the word 'muh' and then called another man a weirdo. You do realise that, right? Fucking wolly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, GetShrekt and Radiance
Generally correct but even masculine guys are able to act NT if they have to. They just prefer
to do it less and are naturally more reclusive than feminine guys. Someone who is legit aspie can't even do that and form meaningful connections with others.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, TUSSELEIF, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I would say that it's more correlated to IQ, smarter people have a harder time making friends and relationships as has been proven by studies

This basically confirms it, those frat bros are low iq retards and therefore find it easier to be NT. It's about intelligence rather than gender

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aBetterMii
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Radiance
Would you say high IQ isn't generally more found in masculine brains?

Or is a masculine brain more about discipline and structural thinking? Self made man.
yes, yours is feminine ASF therefore you're dumb as shown by your post history, almost as the hopeless fucks who pay for your ratings

Generally correct but even masculine guys are able to act NT if they have to. They just prefer
to do it less and are naturally more reclusive than feminine guys. Someone who is legit aspie can't even do that and form meaningful connections with others.

And would you say someone who is legit aspie is so because his brain is far too masculine and less flexible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
yes, yours is feminine ASF therefore you're dumb as shown by your post history, almost as the hopeless fucks who pay for your ratings

Check how triggered af this virgin little Mary is for being called out on his capping lmao

Can someone post a video where ravi says that he hates being ethnic?

I would say that it's more correlated to IQ, smarter people have a harder time making friends and relationships as has been proven by studies

This basically confirms it, those frat bros are low iq retards and therefore find it easier to be NT. It's about intelligence rather than gender
I think thats just cope by incels so they feel good for having high iq

Check how triggered af this virgin little Mary is for being called out on his capping lmao
i'm triggered at your dirty hindu ass wanting to rate me when i fucked girls you can only dream about. you're always for the beef here my man, don't act like "zoomers are braindead" JFL you act worse than a zoomer

i'm triggered at your dirty hindu ass wanting to rate me when i fucked girls you can only dream about

I'm sure you did and by using Rocky Balboa game huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and House Lannister
I'm sure you did and by using Rocky Balboa game huh?

what do you fucking think is more important to fuck girls, NT or being a huge framed 6'5" boxer?? JFL AT YOUR GIGADELUDED ASS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Too generalized. Factors like intelligence, extroversion/introversion, social skills all play a role as well.

Every nerd is non NT by that definition in OP yet every nerd has zero masculinity. So that statement makes no sense.
Meanwhile the high T college jocks are NT af.

I think NT means more if someone is capable of participating in normal human social interactions without acting weird.
Are you non NT if you have non mainstream opinions for example? I wouldn’t say that. As long as you are able to act normal among others you are NT.

• +1
Reactions: Smuuu, Johanjohan, ROTTING and 7 others
Every nerd is non NT by that definition in OP yet every nerd has zero masculinity. So that statement makes no sense.

Valid point this.

Rebuttal @Prettyboy ? Are you saying it's more laced in nuance?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
So if you have high levels of male hormone, that doesn't neccessarily mean you have a masculine brain, as high T college jocks are NT af

Is what you are saying @germanlooks , basically

• Hmm...
typical cope to feel superior about something (in this case your lack of social skills)

very similar to white supremacists who 99% of them are incels

masculine chads are always nt and extroverted meanwhile nerds are always quite and not NT

and btw what he wrote is just a bunch of bullshit copied from another retarded user called buddy boyo from looksmaxxing forum
they dont know absolutely nothing, they just read a study and made a conclusion so they could call themselves superior and more masculine for their introversion and lack of social skills

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Prince88, Johanjohan and 6 others

Being NT is literally way more than being conformist. Its verily going against norm, forcing your way into others, and creating opportunities, but with the external shape of appearing like its the best thing to do for others, and that make them impossible to refuse. It’s like an insane chess game IRL, where every single word counts and it’s way more brain consuming and thus less feminine - women are in absolute terms less smart than men, with a mean that’s above because men are also more retarded on average.
you cannot become this "nt" in that very malignant extroverted meaning. it´s 1 in 100 if not less.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Johanjohan, Deleted member 22230 and 1 other person
So if you have high levels of male hormone, that doesn't neccessarily mean you have a masculine brain, as high T college jocks are NT af

Is what you are saying @germanlooks , basically
What I mainly meant is that I don’t see how being NT means that you have a less masculine brain than someone who isn’t NT.
Even if this would be true it would be too generalized since there are so many factors which play in to being NT or not NT. Social skills for example. If you have bad social skills because you got bullied or had no or just a few friends chances are high that you won’t end up as being NT. But that obv doesn’t mean your brain is masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, Johnnybegood and MakinItHappenReturn
I think thats just cope by incels so they feel good for having high iq

It's not because studies have proven that high IQ people (male and female) find it harder to make friends and relationships

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Xangsane
you know it's over when an actual diagnosed autist has to tell you shitters that it's not the autism that's making you unpopular with women, but the sole fact that most of you are boring as all hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Johanjohan, Xangsane and 1 other person
you know it's over when an actual diagnosed autist has to tell you shitters that it's not the autism that's making you unpopular with women, but the sole fact that most of you are boring as all hell.

Hey exclude me from all this now lol I am doing just fine. I just thought this would be a good discussion. It originates from @the BULL's thread on how he couldn't be bothered to be NT as it was exhausting for him. He doesn't do small talk etc.

I chimed in with my view and then PrettyBoy followed up

Who's the diagnosed autist btw?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
typical cope to feel superior about something (in this case your social skills)

very similar to white supremacists who are 99% of them incels

masculine chads are always nt and extroverted meanwhile nerds are always quite and not NT

and btw what he wrote is just a bunch of bullshit copied from another retarded user called buddy boyo from looksmaxxing forum
they dont know absolutely nothing, they just read a study and made a conclusion so they could call themselves superior and more masculine for their introversion and lack of social skills
Too generalized. Factors like intelligence, extroversion/introversion, social skills all play a role as well.

I think NT means more if someone is capable of participating in normal human social interactions without acting weird.
Are you non NT if you have non mainstream opinions for example? I wouldn’t say that. As long as you are able to act normal among others you are NT.
This, lol the dude saw himself getting described in that retarded cope post and went "WOOOW BRUV THATS ME!!! let me make a post about how masculine brain I have"

No offence but I know this is exactly what happened @MakinItHappenReturn, I just know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20471 and the BULL
i’m not high T but don’t feel empathy

• +1
i’m not high T but don’t feel empathy
I feel empathy but I don’t follow mainstream and am a critical thinker.

Hunan mind is too complex to perfectly categorize it

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Smuuu, Johanjohan and 2 others
This, lol the dude saw himself getting described in that retarded cope post and went "WOOOW BRUV THATS ME!!! let me make a post about how masculine brain I have"

No offence but I know this is exactly what happened @MakinItHappenReturn, I just know

Yo bro, you are fucking pissing me off now. Don't make me get pissed you stupid dickhead. I can tell you are from that spasticated discord server and got the link to the thread from there and now projecting this stupid image you have in your head onto me. lol

So here's why you are categorically speaking wrong and projecting a retarded image in your head onto someone you know via an internet forum. I actually just responded to PrettyBoy's post initially, ONLY < until this guy responded down below and made me think.... ok..... I might just make a thread on this. Not everything is black and white, we're coloured and nuanced as people. I know you like to think it's otherwise, but it's not the case. Of course if you were more social you would know that.

567df4da0679fc2b4d6a2d98466ea866 1

Why does everyone love to attribute discussion points to personal matters? You can't say anything without someone shouting; 'INCEL!!!!!'

It's turned into fucking Reddit over here

Yo bro, you are fucking pissing me off now. Don't make me get pissed you stupid dickhead. I can tell you are from that spasticated discord server and got the link to the thread from there and now projecting this stupid image you have in your head onto me. lol

So here's why you are categorically speaking wrong and projecting a retarded image in your head onto someone you know via an internet forum. I actually just responded to PrettyBoy's post initially, ONLY < until this guy responded down below and made me think.... ok..... I might just make a thread on this. Not everything is black and white, we're coloured and nuanced as people. I know you like to think it's otherwise, but it's not the case. Of course if you were more social you would know that.

View attachment 1884181

Why does everyone love to attribute discussion points to personal matters? You can't say anything without someone shouting; 'INCEL!!!!!'

It's turned into fucking Reddit over here
tf? What discord

Yo bro, you are fucking pissing me off now. Don't make me get pissed you stupid dickhead.
What you gonna do buddy?

Last edited:
  • +1
tf? What discord

All I'm saying is you are wrong and that you should probably do research before start spouting around accusations of people being social aspies just because they wanna talk about stuff like this. Jumping to conclusions without gathering evidence is pretty aspie ironically enough, I must say.

F8f46b69b97ab9cf14ecd5abf3e80fa2

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-crin...who-think-they-can-ntmax.575453/#post-9350390

From this thread. The post I made.

So how am I posting this comment PrettyBoy made in a new thread because I identify with it? What you say makes ZERO sense and is just a simple case of a wannabe NT normie faggot wanker's confidence outweighing his IQ.

Mr 'I just know'

You just know fucking shit. The intuition of a fucking baby boomer.

All I'm saying is you are wrong and that you should probably do research before start spouting around accusations of people being social aspies just because they wanna talk about stuff like this. Jumping to conclusions without gathering evidence is pretty aspie ironically enough, I must say.

View attachment 1884188

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-crin...who-think-they-can-ntmax.575453/#post-9350390

From this thread. The post I made.

So how am I posting this comment PrettyBoy made in a new thread because I identify with it? What you say makes ZERO sense and is just a simple case of a wannabe NT normie faggot wanker's confidence outweighing his IQ.

Mr 'I just know'

You just know fucking shit. The intuition of a fucking baby boomer.
dnr

me.

never had issues with women regardless.

He needs your help

I don’t think there is such thing as masculine or feminine brain, it has to do with the father figure/background you had in your childhood.
If it would be the high T theory, 2 of my close friends who are both 6.4, 110 and 120 kg, beard, deep voice and so on wouldn’t be the most nt/friendliness/extroverted persons I know.
Fun fact, both were raised by a single mother and both had an older sister
From the things I saw myself this theory doesn’t fully makes sense for me, could be wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 18840
I disgaree, because what he wrote is just retarded
There's a difference between NT and personnality
What Prettyboy is describing is a person personnality

Being NT is literally a whole other thing: in this forum being NT means knowing on how to pick on social clues, know how to hold a normal conversation, know when a situation is socially awkward, you can not be a follower of any "trends" and still be NT or non NT

He's doing hasty generalizations and it's funny cause it's cap

I have friends that had girlfriends and are considered NT by this forum standard and that are non comformist, "free thinkers" (legit) and do whatever they want, but they come off as NT because they know what to do in social situations to not come off as aspie

Most of the autists here are non NT and have no personnality, they "muh masculine brain muh i don't folllow tren dmuh this muh that" just comes off as edgy socially and you get laughed at, especially because most people here can't even hold eye contact with a person sometimes

• +1
Someone who is very pro-social on this forum and has had a lot of success from it is @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and would like his thoughts on this.

This is something i think most of the forum misunderstands in general.

So the essential ingredients to being 'NT' & popular is being high in agreeableness + being low in neuroticism

Thinking about how the other person is feeling and then responding in ways that are not geared towards reality but instead geared towards making the other person feel good about themselves is a key life skill.

It's free to give someone good feelings and in return they will gift you with favours , loyalty and social status.

Of course, this sort of thinking comes much more naturally to the more socially inclined gender, women.
And I'm certain any data of personality tests will show woman as far more agreeable on average than men.

Being agreeable means sometimes letting shit slide, that would make a more alpha red piller chimp out
It means going out of your way to be conscious of how others are feeling, making sure people are not feeling excluded from the group, making sure people feel heard and valued etc.

This doesn't really fit with the tough alpha masculinity men are usually bombarded with, and is associated with women which is why i think people here calling it the feminine brain and calling autistic behaviour super masculine.

Which btw is funny as fuck because autistic people are neurotic as fuck and being low in neuroticism is a key trait to being seen as manly be women.
Girls can afford to be neurotic and worry about stupid shit, but if you ever show that side of you to a woman she will think you're weak.

When talking to a girl, the "more masculine brain" dude is going to be results focused and tunnel vision on the result her wants, her having sex with him. Plus depending on his aspieness/neuroticism he will have all sorts of weird thoughts clouding up his mind at the same time. If this type of guy doesn't get the result he wants, sex, from the girl he might not even ever speak to her again

The "more feminine brain" dude when talking to a girl is going to be focused on making her feel comfortable, conscious of if she is having fun and tunnel vision on just being likeable. These guys will smile way more, they will listen to what she is actually saying more rather than waiting for their turn to speak, they will be more open with their gestures etc and being low in neuroticism they will appear calm, instead of nervous or creepy.

One guy is bringing positive energy or as girls like to call it "good vibes" so even if she doesnt like your looks, or for any reason doesnt want to hook up. Its still a win because she likes you as a person now.

I would describe what you want to be as Benevolent Masculinity you try to raise people up and be get them to be loyal to you.
however of course the issue with this is you could look too soft, if you don't bitchslap people down when they try to test you.

But heres the beauty of it. Because you have been fostering relationships with both men and women and have been considerate to their feelings, you are a person they like being around because you never bitch and moan about life and always make them feel better about themselves and less insecure.

When someone does try to test you, the entire social group will rally your defence so you don't even need to do anything. There's no bigger mog in life than the entire group telling you they all prefer someone else to you.

So i used to hang around with the UK eqivalant of frat bros all the time.
While yes, you're correct they can form deep deep bonds with the boys
and in a party scene like unis their behaviour is acceptable and so they can succeed socially.

However, Frat guys who don't have high agreeableness and low neuroticism will struggle in social situations that aren't a house party.

These are the ones that are seen as douchebags and girls see them as having a shitty personality.
They can hook up at uni sure, but no quality girl will date these guys.

Of course there are Frat boy type who do have high agreeableness and low neuroticism, and these guys are seen by the girls as "not being like those other guys" or "one of the good ones"
They tend to end up at the top of the hierarchy of guys since they are the ones with extended females in their social circle and can bring chicks to a party.

Also once out of the uni binge drinking culture these guys leave the other frat guys in the dust because they can adapt to differing social situations. You'll see this as you get older and societal expectations change.

No TLDR: if you can't read this, you won't be able to put in effort to build relationships and will always have a small social circle of only people who are already similar to you.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Smuuu, alriodai, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
I don’t think there is such thing as masculine or feminine brain, it has to do with the father figure/background you had in your childhood.
If it would be the high T theory, 2 of my close friends who are both 6.4, 110 and 120 kg, beard, deep voice and so on wouldn’t be the most nt/friendliness/extroverted persons I know.
Fun fact, both were raised by a single mother and both had an older sister
From the things I saw myself this theory doesn’t fully makes sense for me, could be wrong tho

Women are more orderly than men and typically tend to think in concrete terms.

Men on general have better attention to detail and find it easier to think in abstract

There is definitely a masculine and feminine brain

• +1

So the essential ingredients to being 'NT' & popular is being high in agreeableness + being low in neuroticism

Thinking about how the other person is feeling and then responding in ways that are not geared towards reality but instead geared towards making the other person feel good about themselves is a key life skill.

It's free to give someone good feelings and in return they will gift you with favours , loyalty and social status.

Of course, this sort of thinking comes much more naturally to the more socially inclined gender, women.
And I'm certain any data of personality tests will show woman as far more agreeable on average than men.

Being agreeable means sometimes letting shit slide, that would make a more alpha red piller chimp out
It means going out of your way to be conscious of how others are feeling, making sure people are not feeling excluded from the group, making sure people feel heard and valued etc.

This doesn't really fit with the tough alpha masculinity men are usually bombarded with, and is associated with women which is why i think people here calling it the feminine brain and calling autistic behaviour super masculine.

Which btw is funny as fuck because autistic people are neurotic as fuck and being low in neuroticism is a key trait to being seen as manly be women.
Girls can afford to be neurotic and worry about stupid shit, but if you ever show that side of you to a woman she will think you're weak.

When talking to a girl, the "more masculine brain" dude is going to be results focused and tunnel vision on the result her wants, her having sex with him. Plus depending on his aspieness/neuroticism he will have all sorts of weird thoughts clouding up his mind at the same time. If this type of guy doesn't get the result he wants, sex, from the girl he might not even ever speak to her again

The "more feminine brain" dude when talking to a girl is going to be focused on making her feel comfortable, conscious of if she is having fun and tunnel vision on just being likeable. These guys will smile way more, they will listen to what she is actually saying more rather than waiting for their turn to speak, they will be more open with their gestures etc and being low in neuroticism they will appear calm, instead of nervous or creepy.

One guy is bringing positive energy or as girls like to call it "good vibes" so even if she doesnt like your looks, or for any reason doesnt want to hook up. Its still a win because she likes you as a person now.

I would describe what you want to be as Benevolent Masculinity you try to raise people up and be get them to be loyal to you.
however of course the issue with this is you could look too soft, if you don't bitchslap people down when they try to test you.

But heres the beauty of it. Because you have been fostering relationships with both men and women and have been considerate to their feelings, you are a person they like being around because you never bitch and moan about life and always make them feel better about themselves and less insecure.

When someone does try to test you, the entire social group will rally your defence so you don't even need to do anything. There's no bigger mog in life than the entire group telling you they all prefer someone else to you.

and in a party scene like unis their behaviour is acceptable and so they can succeed socially.

However, Frat guys who don't have high agreeableness and low neuroticism will struggle in social situations that aren't a house party.

These are the ones that are seen as douchebags and girls see them as having a shitty personality.

Of course there are Frat boy type who do have high agreeableness and low neuroticism, and these guys are seen by the girls as "not being like those other guys" or "one of the good ones"
They tend to end up at the top of the hierarchy of guys since they are the ones with extended females in their social circle and can bring chicks to a party.

Also once out of the uni binge drinking culture these guys leave the other frat guys in the dust because they can adapt to differing social situations. You'll see this as you get older and societal expectations change.

No TLDR: if you can't read this, you won't be able to put in effort to build relationships and will always have a small social circle of only people who are already similar to you.
very high IQ and and I agree with every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Really appreciate this input. Insightful af.

• Love it
common sense tbh

im crazy idiot but i dont have a neurodivergency diagnose , so why would every masc brain have it

very IQ and and I agree with every word

Lol this isn't about IQ at all. It's experiences lol. Proof you have very little. I just know, I just know/

And would you say someone who is legit aspie is so because his brain is far too masculine and less flexible?
Its either a legitimate neurological disorder or someone who is too masculine compounded with social anxiety or depression.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and MakinItHappenReturn