I feel like nowadays “NT” is just being thrown around as a dog whistle for feminime brain (PRETTYBOYS comment deserves a thread)

Cope, NT means ability to bond with people thats it.

Frat bros in college are the opposite of feminine brain, yet they are the textbook definition of NTmaxxing

Aspie cope of muh masculin brain, you are just a weirdo buddy

It's a well known scientific fact that Testosterone impairs verbal function in the brain and also that Autism is caused by high prenatal testosterone

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and the BULL
You are bitter and it shows.

You can't hide it, no matter how hard you try.

??? It was Just a banter thread for people here Who think they Need to be something they aren't looool i don't really care, for what i know people here Need to touch grass you included, you take everything out of context and want to act as a supreme enlightened blackpill gentleman, jfl

??? It was Just a banter thread for people here Who think they Need to be something they aren't looool i don't really care, for what i know people here Need to touch grass you included, you take everything out of context and want to act as a supreme enlightened blackpill gentleman, jfl

Ok

It's a well known scientific fact that Testosterone impairs verbal function in the brain and also that Autism is caused by high prenatal testosterone
Took 3 pages for a normal reply, jfl at this cringe thread.