I feel moged

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I'm happy with my looks unless i see chad or chadlite on the street/school/social media/youtube or anywere. They are everywere. If chadlite is top 10% there's 50-100 chadlites and mayby few 1% chads in my shcool . You really need to be gigachad to ascend above them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
Especially if they have light eyes or high status

add to this status/socialcircle maxed low inhib high tier normies. If i would have 8psl preetyboy face with 24 inch skull, 6'4, god tier shoulder to waist but slim not to muscular body, 8x6 dick i wouldn't heve even care about this chads and chadlites. All statusmaxed chads would just look at me fucking all prime jb's and all teachers of my school with my bick cock in school corridor.

8psl preetyboy face with 24 inch skull, 6'4, god tier shoulder to waist but slim not to muscular body, 8x6 dick i wouldn't heve even care about this chads and chadlites. All statusmaxed chads would just look at me fucking all prime jb's and all teachers of my school with my bick cock in school corridor.
you legit described me in 2 years bro, except my skull is already more than 24 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
you legit described me in 2 years bro, except my skull is already more than 24 inches
Fucking post proof, you are an indian right? If thats the case your chances of being psl 8 are literally microsopical combined with being low already

Fucking post proof, you are an indian right? If thats the case your chances of being psl 8 are literally microsopical combined with being low already
nah, i ain't a curry or indian.
keep coping
lol, you don't know me irl, i go on this site for jokes, once summer is over im outta here.
proof proof proof, why should i?

nah, i ain't a curry or indian.

lol, you don't know me irl, i go on this site for jokes, once summer is over im outta here.

proof proof proof, why should i?
you're not 8psl, you would be model with 8 psl face

Sorry to hear, man, sorry to hear.