Good drug-party yesterday. I feel so content.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

One of my better raves in a long time. Great vibes, great people, great music, great venue; felt very content afterwards with 0 regrets or bad feelings.

I felt like I made significant emotional/social progress in myself, healing my traumas from the inside with MDMA-chemicals.
I will have to do these therapeutic MDMA-techno sessions on a weekly basis to cure my abused dog syndrome.

This is the therapy that actually works

@TechnoBoss

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 60051 and 10 others
Manmade activities

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Ryldoo IS COPING, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
yea

sucked some nice cock in hte bathroom too probably

what a healing journey

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, socialcel, PROMETHEUS and 6 others
yea

sucked some nice cock in hte bathroom too probably

what a healing journey
gay pride love GIF by Chippy the Dog

I feel so good today, life may not be over.

There is still good left in this world, and I will find it and bring it into my life as much as possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, JL~ and shabby890
Looks so dope bro glad you had fun!

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
one thing I noticed at this rave was that it was 99% white people
It was in a less 'cuturally enriched' part of the netherlands and raves/drug-culture in general is more of a white-people thing here.

I don't want to be racist, but I feel way more comfortable around white people. There is less tension, less stress, people behave more in the same way with the same cultural background, etc.

There's never any beef, people are nice, friendly and open. Occasionally there will be the bitchy woman who is afraid that if she's nice to you, you will try to get with her, but they are minority. Unlike in normal clubs where all women seem unapproachable and bitchy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, JL~, 6ft4 and 2 others
It was in a less 'cuturally enriched' part of the netherlands and raves/drug-culture in general is more of a white-people thing here.

I don't want to be racist, but I feel way more comfortable around white people. There is less tension, less stress, people behave more in the same way with the same cultural background, etc.

There's never any beef, people are nice, friendly and open. Occasionally there will be the bitchy woman who is afraid that if she's nice to you, you will try to get with her, but they are minority. Unlike in normal clubs where all women seem unapproachable and bitchy.
although might just be that raves in general just attract better human beings than the normal nightlife where all the scum resides

ur such a fakecel bro. always cage how going to party can cure your month long depression :lul::lul:
It’s also funny to see other ppl fall for your pity larps jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, ascension, Manletmachine and 1 other person
View attachment 2764762

One of my better raves in a long time. Great vibes, great people, great music, great venue; felt very content afterwards with 0 regrets or bad feelings.

I felt like I made significant emotional/social progress in myself, healing my traumas from the inside with MDMA-chemicals.
I will have to do these therapeutic MDMA-techno sessions on a weekly basis to cure my abused dog syndrome.

This is the therapy that actually works

@TechnoBoss
larpEEEEEERRRRRRR

i never got invited to any parties lol.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Manletmachine
dutch festivals mog

u listen to hardstyle?

• +1
ur such a fakecel bro. always cage how going to party can cure your month long depression :lul::lul:
So far only us two have been able to avoid being fooled by him. He is probably the biggest fakecel on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Alt Number 3
disgusting, i cant even imagine the thought of marrying a girl who has even stepped foot into one of these nasty druggie parties

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Manletmachine
and ur gonna be on suicide watch in 2 days. Rollercoaster with u but i always wish for the best for u

• Love it
I thought MD that often was super dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and MoggerGaston
larpEEEEEERRRRRRR
So far only us two have been able to avoid being fooled by him. He is probably the biggest fakecel on this forum.
what have i ever larped or lied about?

i am truecel who has had sex only once in past 2 years.

i never lied about the fact i go solo to raves on drugs all the time. i have no friends. i made so many topics about this before, how am i larping?!?

jfl u guys make 0 sense

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Manletmachine
I thought MD that often was super dangerous.
not super dangerous, but possibly harmful in the long run.

theres definitely risks involved, but thats mostly when abusing mdma and/or not managing symptoms like heat, dehydration, etc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
dutch festivals mog

u listen to hardstyle?
i used to, but i dislike the high amount of drops while on drugs. i need a more constant rhythm to get into this state of mental trance

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and buflek

i never lied about the fact i go solo to raves on drugs all the time. i have no friends. i made so many topics about this before, how am i larping?!?

jfl u guys make 0 sense
Ur coworkers and housemates are practically ur friends

• +1
  • +1

Legit post
I was initially going to make a joke post about how whites are losing the country because they are in the decline phase where starting families is an afterthought and hedonistic endeavours like raves and drug taking are the priority
But then I realized that these raves are the best way to escape the ethnic filled society and reconnect with our natural state

• +1

jfl u guys make 0 sense
truecels dont have sex

Ur coworkers and housemates are practically ur friends
are they? i can hangout with them, chill, etc. sure.

but as soon as i find another place to live, other job, there will be 0 contact.

thats not real friendship

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Allornothing and Manletmachine
are they? i can hangout with them, chill, etc. sure.

but as soon as i find another place to live, other job, there will be 0 contact.

thats not real friendship
You’re supposed to keep in contact not just drop them

• +1
and ur gonna be on suicide watch in 2 days. Rollercoaster with u but i always wish for the best for u
legit man
but i prefer this rollercoaster over the monotonous depressed life I had before drugs

its far more interesting and enjoyable. I actually have raves I look forward to, parties I look back to fondly.
At least my depressed life has moments of joy.

I hope one time in the future I can also achieve a more content life without the help of chemicals though. I am starting therapy again on monday and my plan is to reduce my alcohol/drug consumption to minimal recreational levels.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tombradylover
Legit post
I was initially going to make a joke post about how whites are losing the country because they are in the decline phase where starting families is an afterthought and hedonistic endeavours like raves and drug taking are the priority
But then I realized that these raves are the best way to escape the ethnic filled society and reconnect with our natural state
Yup, very true.

I think a lot of white people are forgoing the idea of starting families and living 'responsible lives' with the state of society as it is.
Rather just live hedonistically since it gives far more fulfillment under these circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 6ft4
You’re supposed to keep in contact not just drop them
we arent close enough to care about eachother.

we only hangout because it's convenient.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Manletmachine
Wouldn't work for him though he's subhuman
how would it not work?

what do looks have to do with going to raves on your own and doing drugs? nothing is stopping you.

• +1
They all look like soulless creatures.

While you were doing that i was saving Rome from the claws of the Borgia family while hiding in straw carts.

• JFL

You need to keep up with his schedule

Mon-Fri: Incel-related pity posts and depression
Weekends: Slaying, partying, raving

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Manletmachine, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Update us on your slays. Slays work therapeutic

• +1
SATURDAY MARCH 30 2024 - SUNDAY MARCH 31 2024

AWAKENINGS EASTER SATURDAYBY NIGHT​

23:00 - 07:30 AT GASHOUDER, AMSTERDAM
23:00 - 00:30
GRACE DAHL
00:30 - 01:59
FUTURE.666
01:59 - 03:30
SPFDJ
03:30 - 05:00
DAX J
05:00 - 06:30
KLANGKUENSTLER
06:30 - 07:30
RIKHTER (LIVE)

ill be going to this rave in amsterdam next month. (i wont go ER)
If fellow truecels want to meet-up there I can arrange for drugs easily tbh.

They all look like soulless creatures.

While you were doing that i was saving Rome from the claws of the Borgia family while hiding in straw carts.
i love videogames too

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
You need to keep up with his schedule

Mon-Fri: Incel-related pity posts and depression
Weekends: Slaying, partying, raving
No slaying since I am truecel, but for the rest you are correct.

It's a good schedule tbh. Normie schedule.
Proves that having a normie life, being NT, doesn't mean you won't be truecel.

Too many bluepillers on this forum think that just because I go to raves on drugs every weekend, I am 'slaying'.
Couldn't be further from the truth.

I had fun interactions with girls at this rave, dancing together, talking in the chilling areas, etc. But there was never a romantic interest and that's completely fine tbh. I don't feel this 'need to slay' when I am having a good time.

If it happens, I am open to it. If it doesn't happen, that's fine.
I am not going to be a try-hard, because I am having a good-time, dancing, talking, chilling.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Update us on your slays. Slays work therapeutic
Update on current state of affairs:

Had sex only once in the past 2 years. Currently have zero sexual/romantic prospects.

• So Sad
Reactions: spongebob
No slaying since I am truecel, but for the rest you are correct.

It's a good schedule tbh. Normie schedule.
Proves that having a normie life, being NT, doesn't mean you won't be truecel.

Too many bluepillers on this forum think that just because I go to raves on drugs every weekend, I am 'slaying'.
Couldn't be further from the truth.

I had fun interactions with girls at this rave, dancing together, talking in the chilling areas, etc. But there was never a romantic interest and that's completely fine tbh. I don't feel this 'need to slay' when I am having a good time.

If it happens, I am open to it. If it doesn't happen, that's fine.
I am not going to be a try-hard, because I am having a good-time, dancing, talking, chilling.

Yeah I get you, I was joking tbf lol.

I'm all for whatever we can do to cope with this shit life as an incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah I get you, I was joking tbf lol.

I'm all for whatever you we do to cope with this shit life as an incel.
exactly

coping is good, everyone has to cope some way. its cope or rope.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
raving = good for you

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine