I feel superior to girls with brown eyes

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
The only girls that ever complimented my blue eyes were girls with brown eyes (3 girls irl so far). That's why this created a false perception in my head where I always feel like girls with brown eyes just admire my blue eyes. I feel like ethnic girls with dark hair and brown/black eyes admire them the most.

So I always feel more comfortable talking to them than some girls with blue eyes, because I feel like I am above them, this site really ruined me. I really can't even imagine girls with blue eyes and blond hair or just blue eyes ever liking me, because I always think that only ethnic girls with brown eyes can like me because of my blue eyes halo and white supremacy because I am nordic.

ONE IMPORTANT THING THAT I NOTICED: MY EX HAD BROWN EYES, TWO OTHER GIRLS THAT GAVE ME IOIS HAD BROWN EYES. I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF SURROUNDED WITH GIRLS WHO HAVE BROWN EYES. MAYBE I AM AUTISTIC, MAYBE THE BLUE EYES HALO JBW IS REALLY THAT STRONG OR IT'S JUST COINCIDENCE.

The more time that I spend around girls in real life, the more I realise how things people on this site say are true, unironically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Looks234, Chintuck22 and 4 others
Read i did not

It's true Lebanese girls appreciate my green eyes more than American girls

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Girls of all eye colors complimented my eyes, and mine is like medium brown color

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Bitch and goat2x
Brutal I have soulless ethnic eyes, only thing stopping me from being ayran

thoughts?
@lutte @SayHeyHey

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Brutal I have soulless ethnic eyes, only thing stopping me from being ayran

thoughts?
@lutte @SayHeyHey

Stare in an nt fashion and you should be alive

• JFL