I feeling strange lately

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
i have too much mental clarity but also feel emptier than ever. i dont even like myself, i have to consciously put effort into being myself.

its like someone replaced me with an android that just does the same things i did.

but ig this is what happens when you dont see your oneitis for almost a year, you lose yourself, Eminem was right after all.

everything feels vapid without seeing that girl smiling and laughing showing her rotten teeth from doing 50 cigs every day for 10 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and hopecel
i have too much mental clarity but also feel emptier than ever. i dont even like myself, i have to consciously put effort into being myself.

its like someone replaced me with an android that just does the same things i did.

but ig this is what happens when you dont see your oneitis for almost a year, you lose yourself, Eminem was right after all.

everything feels vapid without seeing that girl smiling and laughing showing her rotten teeth from doing 50 cigs every day for 10 years.
I feel you man

I'm depressive when I can't see my oneitis for months but then when I finally see her it feels simple as always

I'm expecting her to approach me but will that ever happen? does she need somebody like me in her life?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Luffymaxxing, soover4me and 1 other person
Ewwwwwwww:sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, The Grinch, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
I think this is the happiest you've ever been bhai

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Imagine thinking about a woman who doesn't even know you exist.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 57464
Annihilation type shit

Imagine thinking about a woman who doesn't even know you exist.
having oneitis sucks especially when she doesn't know you exist

or even worse

if she knows you exist but doesn't notice you... this is the worst shit ever tbh

I'd be glad to forget my current oneitis if I could tbh but as you become older it's way harder ngl

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension and Deleted member 57464