I finally got my gymcard today

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
After months and months coping about gym I finally actually bought it today. After probably over a year of me saying that I am gonna go to the gym. I have literally learnt all the nutrition related part in terms of macros and everything, got a good workout program and everything. Yet I kept pushing it up and pushing it up. I am still like 86kg at 178 cm so really fucking overweight. Imagine where I could have been if I committed when I said I was gonna do it, instead of continuing to push it up. The main reason as for why I kept pushing on it was that regardless of the fact that I understood everything including the diet part... I was really embarrassed that I wont be able to do the form accurately, or taking too long at certain stations due to me not understanding neither the form or anything else in regards to the lifts, even though I know what they are called and I can see on video what to do, but not sure yet if I know how to replicate it.

Advice to people who are going through the same, something that I haven't actually realized until today, just go for it, srsly. So what if I end up embarrassing myself? Being in my early 20s and having been around this weight since I was like 13 I have never in my entire life leanmaxxed and even though I have managed to get a few women being a fatcel, maybe imagine what I could have gotten had I been leanmaxxed this whole time.I wasted a year of gains on fear JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

I see, you're part of that generation of users that instead of putting arguments or good content on the table, resorts to spamming "memes" and dumb videos to drive the focus away from the main topic and appear "based" and funny. r/okbuddyretard type of humor.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5189 and Gargantuan
I see, you're part of that generation of users that instead of putting arguments or good content on the table, resorts to spamming "memes" and dumb videos to drive the focus away from the main topic and appear "based" and funny. r/okbuddyretard type of humor.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
After months and months coping about gym I finally actually bought it today. After probably over a year of me saying that I am gonna go to the gym. I have literally learnt all the nutrition related part in terms of macros and everything, got a good workout program and everything. Yet I kept pushing it up and pushing it up. I am still like 86kg at 178 cm so really fucking overweight. Imagine where I could have been if I committed when I said I was gonna do it, instead of continuing to push it up. The main reason as for why I kept pushing on it was that regardless of the fact that I understood everything including the diet part... I was really embarrassed that I wont be able to do the form accurately, or taking too long at certain stations due to me not understanding neither the form or anything else in regards to the lifts, even though I know what they are called and I can see on video what to do, but not sure yet if I know how to replicate it.

Advice to people who are going through the same, something that I haven't actually realized until today, just go for it, srsly. So what if I end up embarrassing myself? Being in my early 20s and having been around this weight since I was like 13 I have never in my entire life leanmaxxed and even though I have managed to get a few women being a fatcel, maybe imagine what I could have gotten had I been leanmaxxed this whole time.I wasted a year of gains on fear JFL.
You could do full body since your a beginner, with no prior experiences training.

I started going to the gym last monday already learned how to do the important shit like bench press, squat, deadlift, my friend helped me out. You'll get the hang of it man

You could do full body since your a beginner, with no prior experiences training.

I got a good program thats 3 days per week and includes the compound lifts (not 5x5).
I started going to the gym last monday already learned how to do the important shit like bench press, squat, deadlift, my friend helped me out. You'll get the hang of it man
Unfortunately I live in a new city so I don't have my old friends to go with. I don't know anyone here so I will literally have to learn on my own unfortunately lol. I am pretty certain I understand bench press and deadlift form, the only one I can see myself having issues with is squat.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
82a0d16f 6260 43a3 9567 21b5d953ce08

:p

• WTF
Reactions: alriodai
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: lutte