whiskers52
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 8,132
- Reputation
- 17,585
YALL MIRIN?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
First pfp of this foid yet if not one then ten if not 10 then a 100
Org worshipping white women no matter how subhuman they are theory checks out
No fucking way this nigga got Balenci as his avi jfl
Yeah I clap this white girls cheeksNo hermano

Missing? what that I’m with a white Stacy nowNigga am I missing something?

Mirin
I’m with a white Stacy now![]()
mirin HARD
over for nowhitegirlhalocel’s@arlo_420 @Oscaridk @Tesarossa @Bat @-joe yall niggas don’t got white girls it’s over for u![]()
And then she thinks you are a homo so she brings you for a sleepover and also brings some 6 5 400 lb fellow gay ogre for youYeah I clap this white girls cheeks![]()
Niggas just be writing cuck fantasiesAnd then she thinks you are a homo so she brings you for a sleepover and also brings some 6 5 400 lb fellow gay ogre for you
Niggas just be writing cuck fantasies