I finally have proof that i would slay with big muscles. Tinder experiment.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Morphed my tinder pictures to big arms and shoulders. Just a really masculine rtt muscular/bloated look. Didnt change my face.

I got 5x the amount of matches than with my normal pictures. Girls where ready for sex dates and accepted my straight forward sexual messages. All of this wasnt possible with my unmuscular pictures. I think i could have sex with another girl every day. Not top tier stacies but regular hot bitches.

Fuck my norwooding and heart arryhtmia genes that doesnt allow me to hop on roids :cry::cry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, MagaPutinism, Boxingfan and 24 others
You don't need roids to get swole

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Chadelite, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
You don't need roids to get swole
Yeah, just get corticosteroid-max and
Breaking Bad Aaron GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and bogii
It's fucking bangers if you have sub whale T levels. Women want men with half a kidney, black lungs, blood vessels like sewage pipes and a green liver. In 20 years girls will ask to see your IFBB pro card before you enter the bedroom and will test for synthol

evolution is brutal as fuck. It doesn't give a single fuck if you have ANY longevity or live over 20 years old. It just wants you to mate and then rot in a hole like a fuking virus that would kill its vector just so it spreads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Perfectumbrain, LastHopeForNorman and 27 others
I think i could have sex with another girl every day. Not top tier stacies but regular hot bitches.
What would you need to get/improve to slay top tier stacies and how would you meet them?

Morphed my tinder pictures to big arms and shoulders. Just a really masculine rtt muscular/bloated look. Didnt change my face.

I got 5x the amount of matches than with my normal pictures. Girls where ready for sex dates and accepted my straight forward sexual messages. All of this wasnt possible with my unmuscular pictures. I think i could have sex with another girl every day. Not top tier stacies but regular hot bitches.

Fuck my norwooding and heart arryhtmia genes that doesnt allow me to hop on roids :cry::cry:
And people say body is cope and bring up chad doesnt need body muh muh lmao

Good thread OP

screenshots/pics of the girls would've made the thread more fascinating tbh on a side note

u are the best user here, total lifefuel provider (y)

What PSL is your face though?

I'm of the opinion you can only every be as attractive as your lowest PSL score out of height, face and frame.

Physique is crucial if you want to get sexual straight away on tinder, regardless of how your face looks

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19445 and 4 others
u are the best user here, total lifefuel provider (y)
How is this life fuel u fucking idiot? Most men respond like utter shit to steroids, lose a ton of hair, get horrible skin, get a disgusting bloated face and build DYEL physiques on half a gram of gear. This is a blackpill. Women either want you to have a 22 inch wide bicromial shoulder girdle or LOOK like it through any means necessary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Wallenberg, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
It's fucking bangers if you have sub whale T levels. Women want men with half a kidney, black lungs, blood vessels like sewage pipes and a green liver. In 20 years girls will ask to see your IFBB pro card before you enter the bedroom and will test for synthol

evolution is brutal as fuck. It doesn't give a single fuck if you have ANY longevity or live over 20 years old. It just wants you to mate and then rot in a hole like a fuking virus that would kill its vector just so it spreads
strong greycel post

• +1
Reactions: galego123
How is this life fuel u fucking idiot? Most men respond like utter shit to steroids, lose a ton of hair, get horrible skin, get a disgusting bloated face and build DYEL physiques on half a gram of gear. This is a blackpill.
No, this is IDIOTISM.

These "most men" have never heard of e.g. Anavar? Strict dieting? Low doses? No alcohol on a cycle? :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Deleted member 18840, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
No, this is IDIOTISM.

These "most men" have never heard of e.g. Anavar? Strict dieting? Low doses? No alcohol on a cycle? :feelsez:
LOL tell me you've never been to a big gym before without telling me. A lot more men are on steroids than you think, and a lot are hard to spot because their genetics are utter shit, and for the same reason they look like shit naturally; androgen receptors. OP's morphs of his bodies most likely widened the bicromial structure without him realizing.

Yeah, enjoy fucking a couple of cum rag whores that have afforded these experiences to tens of other men at the cost of shaving years from your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What would you need to get/improve to slay top tier stacies and how would you meet them?

And people say body is cope and bring up chad doesnt need body muh muh lmao

Good thread OP

screenshots/pics of the girls would've made the thread more fascinating tbh on a side note
Looks arent enough for stacies. You need EVERYTHING. These girls are much more picky with the guys they fuck. Specially in a superficial and small city like a live. They dont want to get their social proof destroyed as a whore. Of course at male model 10/10 level its easy. But i doubt surgeries could bring anyone there.

- I would need a bigger social circle
- Friends in the clubbing scene
- Big instagram page with interactions
- Money for travelling
- Good car
- Big confidence and arrogant personality

In looks i need:
Jaw/chin implant
My lower teeth fixed
Brow lift+eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, eyebagcel, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Looks arent enough for stacies. You need EVERYTHING. These girls are much more picky with the guys they fuck. Specially in a superficial and small city like a live. They dont want to get their social proof destroyed as a whore. Of course at male model 10/10 level its easy. But i doubt surgeries could bring anyone there.

- I would need a bigger social circle
- Friends in the clubbing scene
- Big instagram page with interactions
- Money for travelling
- Good car
- Big confidence and arrogant personality
@Kingkellz @Korea @King Solomon @fogdart @King Solomon @2d v2 @forevergymcelling @geezcel @alienmaxxer

Thoughts on how to easily attract high quality women? (ie your 7's stacylites , stacies and giga stacies?

Any blackpills? experience? stories? irl experience

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
@Kingkellz @Korea @King Solomon @fogdart @King Solomon @2d v2 @forevergymcelling @geezcel

Thoughts on how to easily attract high quality women? (ie your 7's stacylites , stacies and giga stacies?

Face design stripes name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, exeight, xanny and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Tfw u ask that question , again & again thinking god will bend the rules for you but he slaps you in the face, life doubling up on you reminding you it doesnt look up from here with THAT Lower third
View attachment 1683405
You will make it, we'll all make it. (Except for @RabidRosaries )

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, germanlooks, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
(Except for @ /data/avatars/s/15/15827.jpg?1651757402 @RabidRosaries )
No skin lightening for your eye area and fwhr

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834 and Korea
Thots? @RabidRosaries
Inb4 i start ww3 and an influx of pics trying to disprove me

makinithappen 2.0

I love you @RabidRosaries , now which vitamin c do you recommend? :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Korea
@Kingkellz @Korea @King Solomon @fogdart @King Solomon @2d v2 @forevergymcelling @geezcel

For Stacys, you need top 1% face or top 1% status + HTN. I know a few HTNs who attract Stacys pretty easily cos they have status (club promoters) and live a lavish lifestyle filled with designers, eating at fancy places and partying.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero

(young) Girls in my country dont care about muscles on tinder, it’s weird

I only focus on face + NT style

• +1
Reactions: xanny
For Stacys, you need top 1% face or top 1% status + HTN. I know a few HTNs who attract Stacys pretty easily cos they have status (club promoters) and live a lavish lifestyle filled with designers, eating at fancy places and partying.
Legit staceys are very rare but a HTN white guy can slay a lot of attractive white girls if he is NT.

A legit stacey is only possible if you are young 15-20 and go to a school with hot girls.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840, xanny and 2 others
Legit staceys are very rare but a HTN white guy can slay a lot of attractive white girls.

A legit stacey is very difficult to meet imo
legit HTN with underbite like me can slay also?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and AscendingHero
Legit staceys are very rare but a HTN white guy can slay a lot of attractive white girls.

A legit stacey is very difficult to meet imo
@Korea thots?
legit HTN with underbite like me can slay also?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Imagine having both 1% face and status

Post a 1% face

Having a face that goods makes it super easy to status maxx anyways (ie alain delon)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Korea
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Korea and AscendingHero
Ever personally had experience with a stacy irl?

@fogdart
@forevergymcelling

Ever personally had experience with a stacy irl?

@fogdart
@forevergymcelling
Nah dude. The max attention I get is from High tier beckys and Stacylites. Stacys have 1000s of orbiters including Chad, tyrones, gigatyrones - I won't stand a chance. If I were white then maybe yeah but I'm black so it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19445 and AscendingHero
@Kingkellz @Korea @King Solomon @fogdart @King Solomon @2d v2 @forevergymcelling @geezcel @alienmaxxer

FACE!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

I think I have seen your body and it was quite good and most girls would be attracted by it, maybe you can afford to work with a coach to help you out and reach your goals faster?
Face is king tho, maybe you can get the surgeries you need, that’s what will give you the best results.
I have noticed in my age group (18-20) girls aren’t really into big and swole muscle looks, its more about being ripped / insertions and I don’t think this changes on later in life, obviously some girls want the rtt look but that’s not the kind of girls I would want to bang lol.
don’t get crazy bro 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Johanjohan
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and Korea
LOL tell me you've never been to a big gym before without telling me. A lot more men are on steroids than you think, and a lot are hard to spot because their genetics are utter shit, and for the same reason they look like shit naturally; androgen receptors.
I don't get it: what are you arguing about?

MOST men in the gym never touched any steroids. MOST. Like 98+%. Yes, even 2% is a LOT, but it is VERY FAR from MOST.

And I disagree about limitations: while most people will never achieve that crisp physique of journal guys even on steroids, EVERYONE will benefit. Steroids do NOT FAIL, NEVER FAIL. Liver can fail, BUT NOT STEROIDS.

This shit literally grows muscle while you are lying on the couch, or it grows muscle in SEVERELY BURNED CHILDREN at the hospital, on a deathbed. If they can do THAT, rest assured, ANYONE WILL BENEFIT from steroids. Even the most incompetent cuck.

But without a routine, the benefits WILL BE SMALLER than one would get with a spot-on diet. Plus, steroids do what they claim: they grow muscle. If you eat shit, forget about a beautiful body.

OP's morphs of his bodies most likely widened the bicromial structure without him realizing.
This is a separate statement, i do not know what he modified or didn't.
Yeah, enjoy fucking a couple of cum rag whores that have afforded these experiences to tens of other men at the cost of shaving years from your life
I don't really use... but my short suboptimal experiment with Anavar was great TBH. :feelshehe:

If I wanted to grow a fuckton of muscle, I would jump on it without any PCT, and enjoy a few kilos of muscle a month or two. :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18840, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 16380
Physique is crucial if you want to get sexual straight away on tinder, regardless of how your face looks
truth, i have to fake being a funny charming nice guy, even though i'm dark triad only interested in sex on the inside. All because i don't have the physique to back it up.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
truth, i have to fake being a funny charming nice guy, even though i'm dark triad only interested in sex on the inside. All because i don't have the physique to back it up.
why not just get the physique bro?
Then you can exposure your dark triad personality lol

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 7098
Just get as big as you can natty, get perfect pictures with a pump, and then subtly photoshop them. Ez money