I finally have proof that i would slay with big muscles. Tinder experiment.

@Deusmaximus age range of girls ?

@Kingkellz @Korea @King Solomon @fogdart @King Solomon @2d v2 @forevergymcelling @geezcel @alienmaxxer

Thoughts on how to easily attract high quality women? (ie your 7's stacylites , stacies and giga stacies?

Any blackpills? experience? stories? irl experience
I dont bang stacies I go for normie girls, id consider them above average but this forum is very secelective and low T

Yea just look good and be confident rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and AscendingHero
@Kingkellz @Korea @King Solomon @fogdart @King Solomon @2d v2 @forevergymcelling @geezcel @alienmaxxer

Thoughts on how to easily attract high quality women? (ie your 7's stacylites , stacies and giga stacies?

Any blackpills? experience? stories? irl experience
I know i might be conjuring up something deadly here but i give two fucks

@averagejoe

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@averagejoe

When I was giving classes to private schools for international trade and management (before Covid so no masks required) there was a class of 25 people and 22 were girls.
1 guy was absent on the first day, except with had class again the next day.

We start the class again, and the dude was late, so the girls in the class started telling me stuff about him (how he’s a funny and weird guy etc etc).

The guy comes in class, says sorry for being late, then tells me “Sir, I don’t want to be disrespectful, but yesterday I was absent, and and all the girls were texting in the class group chat on snap about how hot the Management teacher is, and I’m pretty upset because they used to say that about me, but you stole my thunder”.
Keep in mind the dude said this out loud in front of the whole class, the girls became red as a tomato and I was laughing my ass off.

One girl chips in and says “but sir, it’s not only our class, every single girl in our school talks about you and they all wonder what classes you’re giving and if they can change subjects to come to your classes.

These are all girls aged 19 to 22, coming from rich families and really good looking due to a favorable environment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
stupid forum, triple

Last edited:
When I was giving classes to private schools for international trade and management (before Covid so no masks required) there was a class of 25 people and 22 were girls.

We start the class again, and the dude was late, so the girls in the class started telling me stuff about him (how he’s a funny and weird guy etc etc).

The guy comes in class, says sorry for being late, then tells me “Sir, I don’t want to be disrespectful, but yesterday I was absent, and and all the girls were texting in the class group chat on snap about how hot the Management teacher is, and I’m pretty upset because they used to say that about me, but you stole my thunder”.
Keep in mind the dude said this out loud in front of the whole class, the girls became red as a tomato and I was laughing my ass off.

One girl chips in and says “but sir, it’s not only our class, every single girl in our school talks about you and they all wonder what classes you’re giving and if they can change subjects to come to your classes.

These are all girls aged 19 to 22, coming from rich families and really good looking due to a favorable environment.
Just be attractive pill again

What was the attractiveness of all these girls? did u slay them at all? do u still give classes to private school for int. trade and management?

Anymore cortisol inducing model/stacy stories? (autistic way to say it but i give two fucks)

Cmon Goy! Nuke your collagen and bloat up so you can finally get that sweet 4/10 pussy.:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Prettyboy twink copers
And Youth copers
Wud say nothing now.

@ifuwannabemylover

Morphed my tinder pictures to big arms and shoulders. Just a really masculine rtt muscular/bloated look. Didnt change my face.

I got 5x the amount of matches than with my normal pictures. Girls where ready for sex dates and accepted my straight forward sexual messages. All of this wasnt possible with my unmuscular pictures. I think i could have sex with another girl every day. Not top tier stacies but regular hot bitches.

Fuck my norwooding and heart arryhtmia genes that doesnt allow me to hop on roids :cry::cry:

:feelsgood:

Last edited:
Prettyboy twink copers
And Youth copers
Wud say nothing now.

@ifuwannabemylover
A few type of looks work to slay. The rule number 1 is: be 1-2 points above average and not look like a normal guy.
Rtt muscular works
Prettyboy twink works
Niche maxxing like gothic style works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 19445, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
A few type of looks work to slay. The rule number 1 is: be 1-2 points above average and not look like a normal guy.
Rtt muscular works
Prettyboy twink works
Yeah,but for example,i personally am into that badboy kind of slaying and not the prettyboy twink who cuddle with women and are like a cute beautiful boy.

I want to dominate bitches and do some hardcore fucking:feelskek::feelskek:.

Not the normal generic one.
Which only good body and big dick gives u

anyone who believes this is seriously retarded and shouldnt be on here

double post
not everyone lives life on easy mode at 6’3 barefoot, wide framed and chiselled like a Greek God

nice proof. brb using imagination

double post
not everyone lives life on easy mode at 6’3 barefoot, wide framed and chiselled like a Greek God
Just be attractive pill again

What was the attractiveness of all these girls? did u slay them at all? do u still give classes to private school for int. trade and management?

Anymore cortisol inducing model/stacy stories? (autistic way to say it but i give two fucks)
an 8 on average

And no, I already have a lot of girls on speed dial if I want to fuck.

Other stories would be modelling gigs offered by simply walking on the streets, girls grabbing my crotch out in public, people staring and saying what a gorgeous couple when walking with female models on the streets and so on

I could write a book with all this shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, GreenHat500, AscendingHero and 1 other person
double post

an 8 on average

Other stories would be modelling gigs offered by simply walking on the streets, girls grabbing my crotch out in public, people staring and saying what a gorgeous couple when walking with female models on the streets and so on

What psl are you?
What are you doing on this site? Any looksmaxxes done?

double post

an 8 on average

What psl are you?
What are you doing on this site? Any looksmaxxes done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
Very legit. Totally agree. When I don’t post gains I get barely any matches and they’re not responsive. But when I post physique I can say the most stupid and horny shit and it works a lot of the time.

double post

an 8 on average

Mind telling me your stories in pms or on here or some shit

Lifefuel to looksmaxx tbh

Im 6'1, need two more inches as well.

How often do you gymcel?

And lastly how do u maintain sub 13% bf yr round, how many cals are u on daily?

Rtt muscular works
Prettyboy twink works
Yeah,but for example,i personally am into that badboy kind of slaying and not the prettyboy twink who cuddle with women and are like a cute beautiful boy.

I want to dominate bitches and do some hardcore fucking:feelskek::feelskek:.

Not the normal generic one.
Only good body and big dick can make girls that sexual.
Very legit. Totally agree. When I don’t post gains I get barely any matches and they’re not responsive. But when I post physique I can say the most stupid and horny shit and it works a lot of the time.
B...but.. muh tiktok prettyboys😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445
No shit. Normie/Htn with gym body get more matches. Doesnt work for sub 5's.

You can run deca only cycle if you're concerned about hairloss.

Deca+finasteride=more hairloss

what proof? its true finasteride prevents deca from converting to a weaker androgen dhn. But the conversion alone is so minimal. And rat prostate studies do not equate to scalp tissue. Hence why most the worst hair loss androgens have weak effects on the prostate.

Last edited:
lifefuel, i have built a decent physique but im a fat fuck at 20% bf

Morphed my tinder pictures to big arms and shoulders. Just a really masculine rtt muscular/bloated look. Didnt change my face.

I got 5x the amount of matches than with my normal pictures. Girls where ready for sex dates and accepted my straight forward sexual messages. All of this wasnt possible with my unmuscular pictures. I think i could have sex with another girl every day. Not top tier stacies but regular hot bitches.

Fuck my norwooding and heart arryhtmia genes that doesnt allow me to hop on roids :cry::cry:
Depends on how many matches you ve got. If you were already getting a decent number and just by bulking your pics you increased your matches then it means this was your main failo.

For me faceapp cheekbone filter, level 2-3 brings my matches up.
From 3/month i got ,38 in half an hour and it wasn't sunday(sunday is tinder prime time for newbies).

What you morphy depends on your failos. I have a fat fucking face even at low bf so cheekbone filter did it for me.

Physique is crucial if you want to get sexual straight away on tinder, regardless of how your face looks
Chadlite and better face is enough. But obviously, body can be a halo too.

How do you morph body realistically???? I need to try omg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834