I find it hard to believe Knajjd is actually 5ft 2 (Public challenge to fakecel larper @knajjd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
I find it nearly impossible to believe Knajjd is actually 5ft 2. Do you really think god would create someone with a face like that but curse them with the height of a child? No, just what I thought.

I have concluded knajjd is a notorious fakecel larper who larps as a manlet to excuse his stay on incel forums and push people around.

Knajjd I challenge you right now you larping bitch. Post a picture of yourself standing next to a ruler and prove to me you are really 5ft 2. Do not ignore this challenge and face these accusations you larping shit.

@knajjd

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Mansnob, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
a video would be better.

who is knajjd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Mansnob, Bengt and 1 other person
keep doing these posts we need you

(user was banned for this post)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Mansnob and WannaBeA6
knajjd is prettyboy slayer fakecel

He does look way taller than that, and hes lied about numerous shit many times like claiming to be 14 or raping a girl at a party.

He also has different voices too, hes defo a nutty individual. Its amazing how he gained so much influence but i guess thats what psychopaths excel at.
He does look way taller than that, and hes lied about numerous shit many times like claiming to be 14 or raping a girl at a party.

He also has different voices too, hes defo a nutty individual. Its amazing how he gained so much influence but i guess thats what psychopaths excel at.
Also hes been claiming to be 22 years old for like 3 years now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Also hes been claiming to be 22 years old for like 3 years now
It is time we got the truth.

He definetely mogs me even at 5'2

@knajjdcel.

5'2"

Status
Not open for further replies.