I find it hilariously ironic that curry foids find curry men unattractive, hey whores, gander a guess as we're I get my unattractive genetics from?

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
My mom.

I'm south indian hyderabadi.

I'd say my worse features about me is my EXTREMELY course curly hair. My Brown skin. And my nose.

My hair as I said extremely course and curly and after a certain amount of length I literally can't style it in anyway because it does it's own thing. I always have to keep it short to even do anything with it, I will never be able to have some pretty boy parting hair style, or your fuckboy side part haircut because of it. And don't even get me started on what happens to it when it's summer, and I go out with it in the humidity. Any of you lurking roasties know exactly what I'm talking about cause I know you are obsessed with shit like makeup and hair. Guess I who I got it from.

Next thing is my Brown skin. Honestly pretty self explanatory. Even though skin color is not that high on the list since obviously there are dark skin tyrones who slay, the thing is, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON SOUTH ASIANS. For anyone that doesn't realize, south asians are a mixed race of people but their skull structure mostly resembles their caucasian ancestry, and yes that even goes for south indians. Yes look up pics if you don't believe me, ignore the skin color and just focus on the structure of the skull and you'll see what I'm talking about.

This brown or even straight up dark skin looks extremely uncanny and out of place on south asians and is one of our biggest failos. Seriously tan and olive skin tone are the darkest color a caucasian can be before they start to look weird and disgusting, and south asians are literally proof of this fact. On top of that I have uneven skin tone across my body, a permanent farmers tan. My arms, neck,and face are Brown, while my upper arms/shoulder region/, chest, and legs are like 20 shades lighter than, like legit straight up light skin. Just my fucking luck huh. I remember one hot day during the summer when I got really dark, I was washing a vehicle with my fellow airman and I decided to roll my sleeves up because it was hot and I didn't want to get my shirt dirty. Legit the whole fucking group burst out laughing at just how drastically different the skin tone was from my upper arms and shoulders were to my lower arms and face. It's hyperpigmentation like you wouldn't believe, hmmm guess whom I inherited these fucking Brown skin genes from...

And finally my nose. I have this really weird nose mix that is between my mother and father's nose. Like if the mix had gone right, it would've actually been a pretty decent nose. My father's side all have long noses, and small nostrils but they are beaked/hooked noses and I hate hooked noses. Where my mom's side has the typical south indian short but straight nose profile, but with wider nostrils and a wide base. The best combination of these two noses would've been me inheriting my father's nose length and small nostrils while getting my mom's straight nose profile. WELL FUCKING GUESS WHAT, INSTEAD I GOT A LONG AND STRAIGHT NOSE BUT WIDE TIP AND WIDE NOSTRILS, AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ATROCIOUS. THANKS MOM.

I legit wish I could've inherited most of my dad's genes, like the light skin and straight hair, unfortunately those went to my sister, and she pretty average looking objectively, but guess just how much she gets hit on whenever I'm out with her.

Quite literally there is literally only one gene that I got from my mom that I'm actually happy that I got, and that is the kind smallish hunter like eyes. They aren't PERFECT sure, but my dad's side of the family has these really big huge prey eyes that look beta as fuck. Oh well, rant over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Ryan, .👽. and 10 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15004, Lolcel and 24 others
Will not read this curry venting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7580, ItsOver.com and 4 others
My man typed a essay on his falios

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, .👽., Deleted member 10987 and 11 others
bhaijaan
show pic in pms
i wont leak
i am trustworthy rater

i dont think you can be this bad looking bro

curly hair is good for jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987, bugeye and 5 others
Women are the choosers. Men are at the mercy of women. That's life

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987, eyelidcel and 3 others
Not one molecule

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
My mom.

I'd say my worse features about me is my EXTREMELY course curly hair. My Brown skin. And my nose.

My hair as I said extremely course and curly and after a certain amount of length I literally can't style it in anyway because it does it's own thing. I always have to keep it short to even do anything with it, I will never be able to have some pretty boy parting hair style, or your fuckboy side part haircut because of it. And don't even get me started on what happens to it when it's summer, and I go out with it in the humidity. Any of you lurking roasties know exactly what I'm talking about cause I know you are obsessed with shit like makeup and hair. Guess I who I got it from.

Next thing is my Brown skin. Honestly pretty self explanatory. Even though skin color is not that high on the list since obviously there are dark skin tyrones who slay, the thing is, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON SOUTH ASIANS. For anyone that doesn't realize, south asians are a mixed race of people but their skull structure mostly resembles their caucasian ancestry, and yes that even goes for south indians. Yes look up pics if you don't believe me, ignore the skin color and just focus on the structure of the skull and you'll see what I'm talking about.

This brown or even straight up dark skin looks extremely uncanny and out of place on south asians and is one of our biggest failos. Seriously tan and olive skin tone are the darkest color a caucasian can be before they start to look weird and disgusting, and south asians are literally proof of this fact. On top of that I have uneven skin tone across my body, a permanent farmers tan. My arms, neck,and face are Brown, while my upper arms/shoulder region/, chest, and legs are like 20 shades lighter than, like legit straight up light skin. Just my fucking luck huh. I remember one hot day during the summer when I got really dark, I was washing a vehicle with my fellow airman and I decided to roll my sleeves up because it was hot and I didn't want to get my shirt dirty. Legit the whole fucking group burst out laughing at just how drastically different the skin tone was from my upper arms and shoulders were to my lower arms and face. It's hyperpigmentation like you wouldn't believe, hmmm guess whom I inherited these fucking Brown skin genes from...

And finally my nose. I have this really weird nose mix that is between my mother and father's nose. Like if the mix had gone right, it would've actually been a pretty decent nose. My father's side all have long noses, and small nostrils but they are beaked/hooked noses and I hate hooked noses. Where my mom's side has the typical south indian short but straight nose profile, but with wider nostrils and a wide base. The best combination of these two noses would've been me inheriting my father's nose length and small nostrils while getting my mom's straight nose profile. WELL FUCKING GUESS WHAT, INSTEAD I GOT A LONG AND STRAIGHT NOSE BUT WIDE TIP AND WIDE NOSTRILS, AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING ATROCIOUS. THANKS MOM.

I legit wish I could've inherited most of my dad's genes, like the light skin and straight hair, unfortunately those went to my sister, and she pretty average looking objectively, but guess just how much she gets hit on whenever I'm out with her.

Quite literally there is literally only one gene that I got from my mom that I'm actually happy that I got, and that is the kind smallish hunter like eyes. They aren't PERFECT sure, but my dad's side of the family has these really big huge prey eyes that look beta as fuck. Oh well, rant over.
Dnrd but I got my moms genes (i look like her father) and I look better (read more eurocentric) than my dad.

And this is why Indians invented arranged marriages.
Don't let feminism into your country or it will be over for most Indian men.

• +1
And this is why Indians invented arranged marriages.
Don't let feminism into your country or it will be over for most Indian men.
Indians didn’t invent it. Religion as a sort of societal structure “invented” it. Indians (as a societal culture) and middle east (muslims tbh) are the last to “westernize” or move toward the ideals of “swxual revolution” but in around 40 years that will be done, and Indian will have as many spinsters as there are in the west. And the way I see it, there will be less of family structures and more “independence” because the evolutionary purpose of mating and familial structures were survival and replication. Through the propagation of technology, we really have no need to depend on family for survival. If you go tonless developed nations, you will see why family and having a place in the hierarchy is important for survival, how you are helped by knowing and being in great relations to people. Replication needs (atleast the chemicals and hormones that signal the brain that the needs are met) are fulfilled through toy, vr, possibly even ar in the future. It’s just gonna be basically people in their own worlds, by passing the need to “listen” to other people and getting what they want. This will be the epitome of consumerism. Sure, there are going to be people who are plugged out, like there are now too, but ldar culture will be widespread, as is now happened in front of our eyes through covid. (No conspiracy, just observation)

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 2205
Indians didn’t invent it. Religion as a sort of societal structure “invented” it. Indians (as a societal culture) and middle east (muslims tbh) are the last to “westernize” or move toward the ideals of “swxual revolution” but in around 40 years that will be done, and Indian will have as many spinsters as there are in the west. And the way I see it, there will be less of family structures and more “independence” because the evolutionary purpose of mating and familial structures were survival and replication. Through the propagation of technology, we really have no need to depend on family for survival. If you go tonless developed nations, you will see why family and having a place in the hierarchy is important for survival, how you are helped by knowing and being in great relations to people. Replication needs (atleast the chemicals and hormones that signal the brain that the needs are met) are fulfilled through toy, vr, possibly even ar in the future. It’s just gonna be basically people in their own worlds, by passing the need to “listen” to other people and getting what they want. This will be the epitome of consumerism. Sure, there are going to be people who are plugged out, like there are now too, but ldar culture will be widespread, as is now happened in front of our eyes through covid. (No conspiracy, just observation)
We must stop this madness and return to a more primitive, archaic, patriarchal lifestyle!

• +1
Send pics in dm bhai I don't leak

• Hmm...
dnr i cam help u bro do u have a cute sister? brah im so fucking horny for brown girls please tell me u have a cute sister tell her i am american boy i can save her trom 3rd world india pld bhai

dnr i cam help u bro do u have a cute sister? brah im so fucking horny for brown girls please tell me u have a cute sister tell her i am american boy i can save her trom 3rd world india pld bhai
Lmao my sister is chadpreet or Chad only and that too you have to be a true genuine religious practicing muslim of our particular sect and have a good rich income like that of a doctor or whatever medical profession, so that basically disqualifies like 100 percent of everyone on this forum. Also we already live in America and we have for the past 20+ years, we are citizens, so you aren't saving shit.

Last edited:
people finding people of their own race unattractive. = basically saying they find themselfes and their whole ancestory ugly.

WTF??????????

people finding people of their own race unattractive. = basically saying they find themselfes and their whole ancestory ugly.

WTF??????????
The south asian hunter gatherers from which modern day curries derive a great deal of their ancestry from, were an objectively unattractive looking race of people, and are actually the main reason why modern day curries look so subhuman to this day. Go to worldphenotype.net or whatever, and try to find the "Vedda/Veddid" profile, and you'll see exactly what I am talking about.

That being said my mother wasnt really that unattractive tbh, id say she was pretty "plain jane" in her prime looking at her old pictures. She wasnt a landwhale as well and actually pretty skinny, so that was good and she was actually pretty tall for her time (5'6 which is still actually above the average curry female height to this day, mind you she was born in 1965). It's just that the features that looked fine on her, did NOT translate well on to me, a 6ft MALE. I legit look like a mix of my mom and dad's family, like every single feature of mine is contradicting itself. My skull shape and overall face shape which I probably inherited from my dad's side, is literally the perfect caucasian skull shape to have your classic chad straight hair comb back hairstyle, and everytime I get out of the shower I always throw my hair back and it sits like that for a bit and it just makes me want to cry because I know that in 5 minutes when my hair starts to get dry it will start to scrunch and "poof" up because it's actually curly and coarse and that unless I put some product in my hair to keep it like that, I won't be able to stop it. (which I never will because I don't trust putting shit like that in my hair and also because putting product in your hair is just lying to yourself about what your hair really is and therefore is just delusional cope, which I don't do.). My nose is well... As I described above in my original post.. just fucking wrong. And yes, curries look better with lighter skin, THERE I SAID IT. Dark skin just doesn't look right on our skulls and face shapes the same way it does on Sub Saharan Africans.

I really wish that we curries didn't have south asian hunter gatherer ancestry yes, THERE I SAID IT. Because tbh... I really would've been genuinely proud and loved to have been curry then. 🥺😥😥

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
that’s a shit ton of words

aint nobody got time for that GIF

to be honest if I had nothing to lose I’d end it all right now I’m not scared of death either

Last edited:
Face > pheno

You can be 100% south asian and look like a god look at sendhil ramamurthy

Also he's south Indian so he can't even larp as other ethnciities

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SPFromNY914, Wallenberg and 2 others
Face > pheno

You can be 100% south asian and look like a god look at sendhil ramamurthy

Also he's south Indian so he can't even larp as other ethnciities
.me users will say he looks italian

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6531
PM me pictures bro I won’t leak

My mom.

Brutal Bhai

This brown or even straight up dark skin looks extremely uncanny and out of place on south asians and is one of our biggest failos. Seriously tan and olive skin tone are the darkest color a caucasian can be before they start to look weird and disgusting, and south asians are literally proof of this fact. .
The first time I went to Rajasthan, I couldn't help but notice how much all the people looked like those random pre-generated characters from the neighbourhoods in The Sims games

In 40 years? LOL no it's happening right now.

My mom.

Lightskin and curly hair mogs Lightskin and straight hair. I'm South Indian with Lightskin and curly hair. You'll find a bunch in Kerala💫🥥🦾

Keep lusting and crying over lightskin you brainwashed ethnic cuck. Keep sucking cumskin dick on this site instead of looksmaxing, jokes on you😭😂😂💯
Ok shitskin keep calling yourself ‘lightskin’ you look like a negro

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
XD

Attachments

• 1169634-cf243c70a6257094522254a67b538141.mp4
    264.1 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars