I finished my half of the assignment, lets hope my teammate is actually finishes his work.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I've had to do most of the work so far, the work he has done was very sloppy and I had to completely over hall it. I told him to get his half finished, I'm tired and don't feel like doing literally everything. If he doesn't submit the work in two days, I'd be very pissed. This dude is lazy as fuck and dumb as well. At the start, we decided that I'll do the more time consuming parts because he's not very good at maths but it seems he's literally a 80IQ fuck, so I had to do a few of his parts as well.

I'll review his workings ofcourse and I'll submit it after I do the final checking.

Faurk, I wish I wasn't being nice and said 'you wanna team up with me?'. Fucking idiot said he was kicked out of his last group assignment, I wonder why. I wish I had teamed up with one of the girls in my class instead, they IQ mog this aspie retard by a large margin.

@Erik-Jón it's all ogre now.

@StrangerDanger he's a hapa btw. Is the cumskin DNA holding him back?

@StreegeReturn what do you think anon? owo? meow!

@Moggie do you think it's over? I hate this mofo.

@Octillionaire :feelswhy:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Xangsane, Deleted member 5455 and 1 other person
Won’t happen. All the incels did al the work in my groups. I did the actual presenting/talking lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
fuck college.

• JFL
Won’t happen. All the incels did al the work in my groups. I did the actual presenting/talking lmao
Each member has to do their own presentation. You also get to rate your team members. I'll rate this guy very low and say he did zero things correctly and only did one part of the assignment (wrongly), I'll rate him a 1/5 so he gets a shit mark.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
fuck college.
I'm at uni and I hate group assignments already. This is my first one too. I would have done this assignment way better and faster if I didn't have to rely on a retard.

Yeah those people be annoying but it seems he’s getting a shit grade considering individual presentations

• +1
Yeah those people be annoying but it seems he’s getting a shit grade considering individual presentations
Yeah definitely. The presentation is worth 15 points while the actual assignment is worth 20 points. I wont help this retard with his presentation, I'll work extra hard on my presentation, make it structured and shit. The parts of the assignment that was worth 10 marks, I already did so I'm sure I'll get 10-15 points on the assignment plus 10-12 on the presentation so 20-27/35 points total if we're being conservative. So I should at least get a pass already, I'll review the assignment after/if he actually contributes and we'll see if I can get an even higher mark.

• +1
Yeah definitely. The presentation is worth 15 points while the actual assignment is worth 20 points. I wont help this retard with his presentation, I'll work extra hard on my presentation, make it structured and shit. The parts of the assignment that was worth 10 marks, I already did so I'm sure I'll get 10-15 points on the assignment plus 10-12 on the presentation so 20-27/35 points total if we're being conservative. So I should at least get a pass already, I'll review the assignment after/if he actually contributes and we'll see if I can get an even higher mark.
You should also tell people how much of a shit partner he is so other people don’t work with him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Each member has to do their own presentation. You also get to rate your team members. I'll rate this guy very low and say he did zero things correctly and only did one part of the assignment (wrongly), I'll rate him a 1/5 so he gets a shit mark.
You won't

You ain't low inhib like that

• JFL
Don't call me lowiq, I will do my part of the assignment :rage:

• JFL
You won't

You ain't low inhib like that
why not? It's a pre recorded video that you send in. You also rate the person on a test.

what? I just said why I could.
You could, are you gonna do it tho? I thought femboys were supposed to be submissive and bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21620
fuck i know this feeling too well. i hate working with people, even doing all the work i was made to present with my retarded voice. AND MY PARTNER, WHEN HE PRESENTED DECIDED TO DO SOME GOOKY COWBOY VOICE LIKE WTF KYS NIGGA UR NOT FUNNY!!!!

• JFL
You could, are you gonna do it tho? I thought femboys were supposed to be submissive and bitches
I thought girls are supposed to be bitchy and do passive aggressive things like gossiping and tryna ruin people's reputations.

fuck i know this feeling too well. i hate working with people, even doing all the work i was made to present with my retarded voice. AND MY PARTNER, WHEN HE PRESENTED DECIDED TO DO SOME GOOKY COWBOY VOICE LIKE WTF KYS NIGGA UR NOT FUNNY!!!!
What's he look like?

I thought girls are supposed to be bitchy and do passive aggressive things like gossiping and tryna ruin people's reputations.
Wait they aren't?

What's he look like?
well i think he was incel tier. he was a head taller than me so i assume he's like 6'5 or something. pretty tall guy. balding horribly in high school, glasses, nerdy feminine voice. he could EASILY ascend tho if he just mans up a bit and stopped looking like such a nerd, also white

• JFL
well i think he was incel tier. he was a head taller than me so i assume he's like 6'5 or something. pretty tall guy. balding horribly in high school, glasses, nerdy feminine voice. he could EASILY ascend tho if he just mans up a bit and stopped looking like such a nerd, also white
he had like 0 friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
yea he's like aspie tech nerd type of nerdic

no he seemed like a pretty happy dude so i doubt it
It's over for him. He's prolly a nazi or some shit now.

It's over for him. He's prolly a nazi or some shit now.
i haev his number i should probs text him. but he's WHITE and AT LEAST 6'5. it cant be over for him yet

• JFL
i haev his number i should probs text him. but he's WHITE and AT LEAST 6'5. it cant be over for him yet
TALL AND WHITE CANT LOSE!

• JFL
slip DHT into his food so he starts balding.
i mean hes thinning really bad even at high school, i havent seen him in like 3 years so idk how he is now

• JFL
i mean hes thinning really bad even at high school, i havent seen him in like 3 years so idk how he is now
Was he skinny?

What about his chin?

Seems like he's a bald lanklet subhuman now. Over for him.

Was he skinny?

What about his chin?

Seems like he's a bald lanklet subhuman now. Over for him.
he was skinny, his chin was decent. def didnt have a jawline so maybe he wasnt skinny. ALSO, huge frame mogger too. he legit should just become masc there's nothing he can do with balding like that. he'll be unfuckwithable

• JFL
be nice to him. If he get bad vibes straight up he’ll do same to you

• JFL
Just kill yourself

• WTF
he was skinny, his chin was decent. def didnt have a jawline so maybe he wasnt skinny. ALSO, huge frame mogger too. he legit should just become masc there's nothing he can do with balding like that. he'll be unfuckwithable
Yeah, his only chance is roidcelling

be nice to him. If he get bad vibes straight up he’ll do same to you
I've been nice to him each time we talk.

I was thinking of just this. I was planning on being nice to him on the surface and fucking him up in the shadows.

Just kill yourself
stop being toxic.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Yeah, his only chance is roidcelling

I've been nice to him each time we talk.

I was thinking of just this. I was planning on being nice to him on the surface and fucking him up in the shadows.

stop being toxic.
Not really man /Freak / thing Whatever you are killing your self would be an act of mercy to yourself and to those around you

Ypu seem like a guy who can pull off

“understanding and relating to struggles of mental health and being supportive ”

I’d still straight up talk to your professor especially if he have falio like being ethnic

• JFL
Not really man /Freak / thing Whatever you are killing your self would be an act of mercy to yourself and to those around you
don't be so rude. I haven't been doing too well lately.

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
Ypu seem like a guy who can pull off

“understanding and relating to struggles of mental health and being supportive ”

I’d still straight up talk to your professor especially if he have falio like being ethnic
What do you mean?

Yeah, I'm very shy about complaining. I've never complained to professor about it. also I'm white so can't pull race card.

• +1
What do you mean?

Yeah, I'm very shy about complaining. I've never complained to professor about it. also I'm white so can't pull race card.
Tell him you understand why he didn’t do work and give some bull shit about anxiety problems and how you needed someone to reach out and give you kindness and how you will be that person

then report him

in most colleges, if it’s student from Arab or Asian country for example, professors will see them as incompetent, cheaters, bad at English ect so they automatically take your side

• JFL
Tell him you understand why he didn’t do work and give some bull shit about anxiety problems and how you needed someone to reach out and give you kindness and how you will be that person

then report him

in most colleges, if it’s student from Arab or Asian country for example, professors will see them as incompetent, cheaters, bad at English ect so they automatically take your side
Lol, he's a low tier normie hapa. He looks very non NT with his pale acne skin and dark hair. I have spring looks, warm light skin and dark blond hair, I'm also pretty. Meow!

Why should I go off and say that bullshit about anxiety?

During my presentation, you talk about your team members as part of the thing. I'll basically shit talk him saying he rarely contributed or contacted me and that the whole assignment unfair or some shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Lol, he's a low tier normie hapa. He looks very NT with his pale acne skin and dark hair. I have spring looks, warm light skin and dark blond hair, I'm also pretty. Meow!

Why should I go off and say that bullshit about anxiety?
So he think that you are pathetic and weak cuck so you won’t do shit

not needed if he already think so

you probably will make work like this but slight chance he pull it around by being NT

• JFL
what class is it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Accounting.
how tf is this idiot in accounting if he can't do math :feelskek: he missed out on his asian genes when it came to math

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791
I edited the post. He's NON NT. And extremely so.

Accounting.
I’m calling it he’s going to drop out and become ldar incel neet lol

• JFL
don't be so rude. I haven't been doing too well lately.
Yes I know your going to die I'm not being rude it's just the truth

• So Sad