• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, try2beme, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, LancasteR and MoggerGaston
C‘mon admit it you secretly want a footjob from a mentally ill goth with a multiple personality disorder

mogs me
Boring people want boring girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Boring people want boring girlfriends
But wait.
Why not get a boring gf and then manhandle and fuck her so good that she literally becomes a copy of your personality.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and MoggerGaston
But wait.
Why not get a boring gf and then manhandle and fuck her so good that she literally becomes a copy of your personality.
Doesnt work like that tbh. You want her to bring her own freakiness else you ll get bored of her

• Hmm...
Why does bjork look like that

Doesnt work like that tbh. You want her to bring her own freakiness else you ll get bored of her
noooo u could make her the female version of u !!soo good. i mean i want that cos of my more fringe beliefs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and LancasteR
noooo u could make her the female version of u !!soo good. i mean i want that cos of my more fringe beliefs
I get the appeal.

Ideally I want my relationship to be like Ice and Fire though. Where we constantly mess and fight with eachother, but can sense how we vibe and love eachother at the same time. How we get the most out of both of us despite our differences.

I believed I had this with the first girl I dated, but instead of accepting our differences, she just chose to ditch the LTR instead.

I find it so dumb that people can't accept that you can have differences and aren't the same person. But stil like eachother.

Last edited:
  • +1