if you fear them then you get reincarnated

if not then you reach nirvana

idk
Just get raped by demons and enjoy it theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 51465 and Manletmachine
Such drugs with such heavy time perceptions are scary IMO

People have reported living an entire lifetime, just to “wake up” and find out it’s a trip

Imagine getting stuck in a painful/scary situation for like 70 years

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Manletmachine

People have reported living an entire lifetime, just to “wake up” and find out it’s a trip

don’t think of fear or it will become reality

ANY nausea? how much u took
I quit it I didn't like the feeling of it small dose btw LSN is brootal will fry up cns but not deadly like diemethylecadmium

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Retarded ahh

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
What is salvia like?
visit to hell. Scariest thing u can ever do, shit llike death and actual sucidie are nothing compared tot his

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
visit to hell. Scariest thing u can ever do, shit llike death and actual sucidie are nothing compared tot his
hell isn’t real

hell is just lack of knowledge

I had ego death on shrooms and I think I still have ptsd from my bad trip. I always wanted to do higher lever psychedelics like salvia and dmt, but after that shroom trip I don’t think I can handle it.

I had ego death on shrooms and I think I still have ptsd from my bad trip. I always wanted to do higher lever psychedelics like salvia and dmt, but after that shroom trip I don’t think I can handle it.
was it your first time doing shrooms when you had a bad trip?

if so it’s very likely you have some level of schizophrenia

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
This is what I was saying, @AlexBrown84 thinks you can just ‘think positive’ when the entire universe sucks you up and you don’t even know what dimension you’re on

hell isn’t real

hell is just lack of knowledge

• JFL
was it your first time doing shrooms when you had a bad trip?

if so it’s very likely you have some level of schizophrenia
Nah the first time was pleasant. I took 4.5 grams expecting it to be even better, but just ended up having a bad trip later on.

salvia is over quick and its actually very fun after the first 15 seconds of pure horror u get complete peace for 10 minutes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and SubSigma
also the buddhist teachers today have corrupted buddhas teachings

just like jesus

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kevin Logan
This is what I was saying, @AlexBrown84 thinks you can just ‘think positive’ when the entire universe sucks you up and you don’t even know what dimension you’re on
I was in public when I had my first bad trip and it felt like time was staying still and everything was stretched out. I felt like everyone around me could hear my thoughts. Felt like an actual schitzo tbh.

salvia is over quick and its actually very fun after the first 15 seconds of pure horror u get complete peace for 10 minutes
where do y'all get this shit mane?

thinking about doing it when i venture into the amazonian jungle

@MoggerGaston
Careful, lil feller. You wouldn't want to roofie yourself around a group of smiling men touching themselves as you pass out.

Faggot drug tbh

just do it, do you really expect that the incels here have ever stepped foot outside their mom's basement? These fags probably haven't even heard about it let alone try it

• +1
just do it, do you really expect that the incels here have ever stepped foot outside their mom's basement? These fags probably haven't even heard about it let alone try it
fair for the new population of users

but some of the older generation here have quite interesting life experiences i can learn from

i treat the new gen of the forum like an audience watching me perform

fair for the new population of users

but some of the older generation here have quite interesting life experiences i can learn from

i treat the new gen of the forum like an audience watching me perform
Look at YT videos. I have an Ayahuasca Retreat in the city I live in, and I am wondering if I should try it. Remember that Connor Murhpy started fucking ladyboys after he did it. But that's not an issue for you since you already do it.

Look at YT videos. I have an Ayahuasca Retreat in the city I live in, and I am wondering if I should try it. Remember that Connor Murhpy started fucking ladyboys after he did it. But that's not an issue for you since you already do it.
fuck a retreat i’m going to peru

• +1
Reactions: losthope