I fucking hate E-girls

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’m talking to an E-girl rn and fuck she makes me so fucking horny bro. Like I would nut multiple times inside of her despite I know that her face is all make up but her body is just too good.

But these whores are the fucking devil, Like i hate giving whores validation but I can’t stop myself from just telling this bitch I want to impregnate her.

They need to be extinguished, they hold too much power.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit, Jpg and 7 others
i cant even talk to an e girl lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Jpg, flippasav and 3 others
I’m talking to an E-girl rn and fuck she makes me so fucking horny bro. Like I would nut multiple times inside of her despite I know that her face is all make up but her body is just too good.

But these whores are the fucking devil, Like i hate giving whores validation but I can’t stop myself from just telling this bitch I want to impregnate her.

I am the e girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, SoundnVision, ascension and 2 others
How do you talk to so much women

How do you talk to so much women
I’m talking only to her rn tbh, didn’t talk to any for days. Also I match them and I talk with them but until now I never fucked anyone out of just matching and talking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and Primalsplit
I’m talking only to her rn tbh, didn’t talk to any for days. Also I match them and I talk with them but until now I never fucked anyone out of just matching and talking.
Do they know your height
Idk how to be confident as a manlet even when a girl is attracted to your face

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Do they know your height
Lmfao he’s like 5’8 that’s not death tier

• JFL
Pathetic tbh. Egirls are a cope for teenagers

I mean eh it’s not like a height worth ll u def could still pull u just need big dick and Chad face
i don’t have neither tbh
Do they know your height
Depends on how you are as a person tbh, chemicals in my brain make me less responsive to the fact that i’m short but you could be the opposite.

And yes they know my height, maximum height I larp is 5’8 (which is reachable with lifts for me).

Something important is to not think about it much tbh, if you get fixated about it a lot and keep reminding yourself that you are a worthless manlet then obviously you can’t be confident about yourself even if you are good looking.

But (unfortunately, and I hate to say this) face and big dick are everything for us. I have the first but I’m only average dick wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
i don’t have neither tbh

Depends on how you are as a person tbh, chemicals in my brain make me less responsive to the fact that i’m short but you could be the opposite.

And yes they know my height, maximum height I larp is 5’8 (which is reachable with lifts for me).

Something important is to not think about it much tbh, if you get fixated about it a lot and keep reminding yourself that you are a worthless manlet then obviously you can’t be confident about yourself even if you are good looking.

But (unfortunately, and I hate to say this) face and big dick are everything for us. I have the first but I’m only average dick wise.
My 5’5 jesusmaxxed brother slays Jfl haha

• +1
Reactions: Father47
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Father47 and Deleted member 55314
Women in general need to have their human rights stripped. Not my fault i'm not Chad, it's just geentics. But I do have 1 life only and I'm not about to let them bitches ruin its quality. Let me nut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, StalinCel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and PseudoMaxxer
Women in general need to have their human rights stripped. Not my fault i'm not Chad, it's just geentics. But I do have 1 life only and I'm not about to let them bitches ruin its quality. Let me nut
Imagine if in Middle school they put you with a MTB and tell you to practice sex education. Everyone with a girl, everyone losing their V-card and having fun.
Inceldom would be fixed

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and WeiWei

Alright bro…

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and PseudoMaxxer
It is your fault

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium and PseudoMaxxer
Give her your life savings

Imagine if in Middle school they put you with a MTB and tell you to practice sex education. Everyone with a girl, everyone losing their V-card and having fun.
Inceldom would be fixed
Without feminism, we would have this.

• +1
low t and mommy issues

• +1
Sounds like a massive waste of time. Why don’t you focus your attention on the ones you have a realistic chance of meeting?

• +1
Sounds like a massive waste of time. Why don’t you focus your attention on the ones you have a realistic chance of meeting?
i do both, I use these hoes to Instagrammax. I flirt with them a bit and tell them to follow me on insta. I got over 100 followers from this by now and they are all girls (more halo)

• +1

Why nigga, be happy such beauty exists. It will be worth it once you get to fuck one

• +1
I mean eh it’s not like a height worth ll u def could still pull u just need big dick and Chad face
Cope nigger, he needs to larp to a taller height

• JFL