alexyye
I hate myself. I always want more. Iam greedy.
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2026
- Posts
- 234
- Reputation
- 78
I was born a unlovable sub5 and below but fortunately i got into this community, i was insanely ugly and iam still far below average. This was me pre ascension.
this is me now:
Idk if i ever could reach htn or even chad. I think about roping, cuz why should i continue, if chad wakes up every morning looking like he does, eats what he wants, never has to worry about bloating and is nt and never heard of this community. I am now almost a year in this community and iam going insane. I only see flaws in my face my nose, my philtrum, my non existant gonions, my horrible skull, my recessed infras. I post on tik tok sometimes and some ppl from my school found my account and always call me "the looksmaxer" and kinda bully me. Idk i made this pic with a tik tok filter wich is similar to the bold glamour filter, just a lil less extra. Idk if i could ever reach this. But hey i was born white, european, german in a rich family in a first world country so everything great am i right

this is me now:

