I fucking hate my first name

Jhon Smith

Jhon Smith

Kraken
I live in the US, Even though I'm HTN manlet but my name is Arabic and ethnic who the fuck is going to date me it's scary and hard to pronounce it's over for me LTR or even getting laid, do you guys think the name is important ??

Last edited:
I think my names retarded but people say it's cool, when i was younger I would get mad at my mom for naming me this 😭i feel bad now

Name is absolutely crucial, even for ONS's it's best to fraud with a western name.

Ethnic names are often ugly or give out bad vibes to good looking women even if they are not judgmental. Only black women are tolerant of very ethnic names.

Asian cultures are :blackpill:, many of them keep their family name, but they give their children first names like John or Olivia so they have a decent shot at life and the professional world as adults.

An ethnic name obviously doesn't matter if you intend to go for an arranged marriage in your own culture. But in the west and in Asia it definitely matters a lot. Would matter in South America as well.

Whats your name? Abdullah or some shit?

Name is absolutely crucial, even for ONS's it's best to fraud with a western name.

Ethnic names are often ugly or give out bad vibes to good looking women even if they are not judgmental. Only black women are tolerant of very ethnic names.

Asian cultures are :blackpill:, many of them keep their family name, but they give their children first names like John or Olivia so they have a decent shot at life and the professional world as adults.

An ethnic name obviously doesn't matter if you intend to go for an arranged marriage in your own culture. But in the west and in Asia it definitely matters a lot. Would matter in South America as well.
You right, when I first started working here in the US there was a black girl that had a crush on me even though she knows my name but another white girl hates my guts

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Thankfully, my name can also be considered a Western name. I just need to change my ethnic last name.

True, there was an incelTV video showing statistics, that the exact same profile on a dating app had less success if the name was Mohammed instead of a western name. Everything else was exactly the same in the profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Name matters. Legally change your name to a Western one to avoid being a target of stereotypes.

niggas out here crying about their name when they can get it changed instantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back