I gave my crush flowers today and her and her friends laughed in my face.

HexumReincarnated

HexumReincarnated

Chad Doesnt Looksmax
Joined
May 9, 2026
Posts
4,125
Reputation
7,092
I have been liking this girl for around 8 months and finally decided to do something about it so I went to her house with flowers thinking maybe I actually had a chance with her. And she opened the door and she was there with her friends and the second they saw me standing there with the flowers they all started laughing I just stood there like a complete fucking clown handed her the flowers anyway and left.

8 months of thinking about her just to get humiliated on her doorstep in front of her friends.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cowmuncher26, Joeseminate, simematic and 5 others
fake story
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joeseminate, ImIsaac, markye67 and 2 others
dnr
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and markye67
hahah epic larp
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and markye67
okay which sim game were u playing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac
Faggot ass nigga thinks it’s the 1950s jfl

Dumbas thinks she wants flowers when she sends her tits to Chad every night on Snapchat 😂😂🔥🔥☠️☠️
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HexumReincarnated, Joeseminate and ImIsaac
I have been liking this girl for around 8 months and finally decided to do something about it so I went to her house with flowers thinking maybe I actually had a chance with her. And she opened the door and she was there with her friends and the second they saw me standing there with the flowers they all started laughing I just stood there like a complete fucking clown handed her the flowers anyway and left.

8 months of thinking about her just to get humiliated on her doorstep in front of her friends.
Go ER nigga
Also Are you a retard bringing flowers to a chicks house JFL:lul:? No wonder she rejected you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac
Okay bro good gesture. icl I've done it too, and have been treated the same (she friendzoned me). Safe to say flowers aren't it anymore. You shouldve done it when she was completely alone not when her friends are around (9/10 chances their friends don't like you unless your chad).
 
Now they're gonna start talking about how you're a creepy stalker.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
I have been liking this girl for around 8 months and finally decided to do something about it so I went to her house with flowers thinking maybe I actually had a chance with her. And she opened the door and she was there with her friends and the second they saw me standing there with the flowers they all started laughing I just stood there like a complete fucking clown handed her the flowers anyway and left.

8 months of thinking about her just to get humiliated on her doorstep in front of her friends.
dnr her
 
dnr
I have been liking this girl for around 8 months and finally decided to do something about it so I went to her house with flowers thinking maybe I actually had a chance with her. And she opened the door and she was there with her friends and the second they saw me standing there with the flowers they all started laughing I just stood there like a complete fucking clown handed her the flowers anyway and left.

8 months of thinking about her just to get humiliated on her doorstep in front of her friends.
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
1
Views
13
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
notlarpingscott
Replies
16
Views
57
0gseptums
0gseptums
hexum.dnd
Replies
27
Views
174
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
IbalmeHponeMin
Replies
36
Views
134
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top