I genuinely want to become a Jewish cowboy

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,775
Reputation
3,072
1791140135605
Yk, I thought about it lately, I want to leave Israel and move to Texas, buying 400 acres of land with the money I stole from Palestinians, building a ranch and hunt the reds with my redneck-friends like some Eastern European Yeehaw Moses, and then go drinking a beer with them while watching football. Honestly I just want to become a kosher Marlboro Man and disappear into the Texas wilderness. 🤠✡️
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
Nigga what :lul:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Slavurik
Nigga what :lul:
Nigga that's my dream, stfu I just wanna be a Jewish cowboy drinking beer on my ranch and living the most Kosher life imaginable
 

Similar threads

GuyFromSingapore
Replies
8
Views
34
HOMEUni
H
shandingo
Replies
7
Views
44
DabluAdnan
DabluAdnan
code80
Replies
4
Views
55
tansel
tansel
raulpilled
Replies
12
Views
53
raulpilled
raulpilled
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
68
MemorableMoron
MemorableMoron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top