Why I want to become a plumber

shandingo

shandingo

Kraken
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Posts
3,712
Reputation
5,174
I want to become a plumber, because I love the smell of farts and I think plumbing would give me an excuse to play with poo. I’d get such an adrenaline rush from it, toliet, sewages , pipes yk? Waking up for my job and being able to do that for work and have it as my little escape would be so good. Everyday would be an adventure and finding out something new and my coworkers would be proud of me
 
I want to become a plumber, because I love the smell of farts and I think plumbing would give me an excuse to play with poo. I’d get such an adrenaline rush from it, toliet, sewages , pipes yk? Waking up for my job and being able to do that for work and have it as my little escape would be so good. Everyday would be an adventure and finding out something new and my coworkers would be proud of me
What the fuck is this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arkzy7 and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
I want to become a plumber, because I love the smell of farts and I think plumbing would give me an excuse to play with poo. I’d get such an adrenaline rush from it, toliet, sewages , pipes yk? Waking up for my job and being able to do that for work and have it as my little escape would be so good. Everyday would be an adventure and finding out something new and my coworkers would be proud of me

Lebron James What GIF by SB Nation
 
I want to become a plumber, because I love the smell of farts and I think plumbing would give me an excuse to play with poo. I’d get such an adrenaline rush from it, toliet, sewages , pipes yk? Waking up for my job and being able to do that for work and have it as my little escape would be so good. Everyday would be an adventure and finding out something new and my coworkers would be proud of me
nigga let it all out
 

Similar threads

Slavurik
Replies
3
Views
22
Slavurik
Slavurik
threete
Replies
1
Views
16
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
heightmaxxing
Replies
5
Views
27
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
cb006
Replies
12
Views
73
IOD
IOD
code80
Replies
3
Views
22
revelations214
revelations214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top