I get 0 dopamine from talking with people

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I find all conversations boring and just put up a fake smile every now and then. Cooming is my only source of dopamine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Mister Fuwy, flippasav and 3 others
I'm pretty sure it's mutual.
No one would enjoy talking to a self hating abused dog like you.

No disrespect to dogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, VisageVirtuoso√, NoseProphecy and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
no doubt about it
if we were good-looking, people would get dopamine from interacting with us.

muh personality. too much bluepill from @Narcissus🥀 . dont take it personal.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, VisageVirtuoso√, tombradylover and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and NoseProphecy
my old oneitis got dopamine because she mogged me
doesnt work like that buddy

If she got dopamine from interacting u, u wouldnt be an incel

• +1
if we were good-looking, people would get dopamine from interacting with us.

muh personality. too much bluepill from @Narcissus🥀 . dont take it personal.
True, Chad goes beyond that broken laws of the bluepill.

But op is not a Chad, he needs to get his shit together in order to fit in and have some success with socializing.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, NoseProphecy and MoggerGaston
  • +1
I'm going to start telling people "I get 0 dopamine from talking with you."

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, HTN_Mentalcel, InnerVoid and 1 other person
are you supposed to get dopamine?

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
True, Chad goes beyond that broken laws of the bluepill.

But op is not a Chad, he needs to get his shit together in order to fit in and have some success with socializing.
Yeah. OP is mentally ill and doesn't care to fraud NT at the very least. So it weighs down on him.

Idk man at some point we are just too far gone. We have had too much trauma, too much rejection, once you are in your mid 20s and older, you just dont want to socialize as much anymore. You get tired of the same shit over and over again.

idk what to say. Personally I've given up. People never wanted me, and now I don't care about it anymore either. People can fuck off.

especially women. sigma male lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, HTN_Mentalcel, InnerVoid and 1 other person
Yeah. OP is mentally ill and doesn't care to fraud NT at the very least. So it weighs down on him.

Idk man at some point we are just too far gone. We have had too much trauma, too much rejection, once you are in your mid 20s and older, you just dont want to socialize as much anymore. You get tired of the same shit over and over again.

idk what to say. Personally I've given up. People never wanted me, and now I don't care about it anymore either. People can fuck off.

Fuck op, pathetic dog.
I used to feel for him at first but he is unwilling to help himself.

100% agree.
It's not that you're high inhib or shy, it's just that you don't socialize because you start to hate and despise interacting with people.

"Sigma male lifestyle"
Ngl I used to believe in it.
I thought that being alone is ideal.
But I was so wrong, it's normal to believe that people don't care for you.

I used to believe that too, but then I started forcing myself to socialize with people more and everything started getting better.

I found out that it's actually quite the opposite, people do care for me, it's I who never gave a shit about others.
And now I regret acting like a "dark triad sigma" so much now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, VisageVirtuoso√, mirrormogger and 2 others
You just didn’t meet someone you really liked or found interesting yet except your oneitis

• JFL
my failures are sadly 100% genetic based:lul:
yeah but you are not getting the most out of your genes.

maybe your failures are due to your genes, but you are missing out on a lot of wins as well due to your mindset

damn not even on here bro:feelskek:?

• JFL
yeah but you are not getting the most out of your genes.

maybe your failures are due to your genes, but you are missing out on a lot of wins as well due to your mindset
i have actually pushed my genes at their limit. humans are SCUM

Fuck op, pathetic dog.
yeah, he is just too much. He needs someone IRL to give him a massive wake-up call. Nobody on this forum is ever going to get through to him.
100% agree.
It's not that you're high inhib or shy, it's just that you don't socialize because you start to hate and despise interacting with people.
This exactly. It's the end tbh. I can't see myself recovering personally.
"Sigma male lifestyle"

I used to believe that too, but then I started forcing myself to socialize with people more and everything started getting better.

I found out that it's actually quite the opposite, people do care for me, it's I who never gave a shit about others.
Can't relate tbh.

I fraud a normal NT life with other people, and sometimes people care about that NT version of me. The funny light-hearted guy who doesn't take life too seriously. I am fun to interact with on a superficial level, I make people laugh, I am easy-going, I am non-demanding, I don't make life hard for people or make it hard for people to interact with me. That's who I fraud as. They care about that version of me.

All of them would reject me instantly if they knew how dark I really felt on the inside. In fact I let them know, in extremely small pieces, that my life is actually fucked. Like I make fun of drug-abuse or my personal struggles in a light-hearted way. As to let people know that perhaps something deeper, darker is going on.

Lol my man. Nobody cares. People are garbage, filth, disgusting pieces of shit.

They just want me to continue acting like a clown until the end. Tired of it.

17578.jpg

I am a human too. People don't even care or realize this, while they dump their own emotional trauma on me in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
@Narcissus🥀

people complaining about their relationships, fwbs, the sex they are having to me. While they know I am a truecel subhuman with 0 sex, 0 romantic interaction, is one of those things.

Like I am just here supposed to listen to your normie-whining about this girl you're dating or this guy you are fucking, meanwhile you don't even give a shit about my truecel life. And you would get annoyed and reject me if I complained about it.

fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
Yeah things get boring as you age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and InnerVoid
I fraud a normal NT life with other people, and sometimes people care about that NT version of me. The funny light-hearted guy who doesn't take life too seriously. I am fun to interact with on a superficial level, I make people laugh, I am easy-going, I am non-demanding, I don't make life hard for people or make it hard for people to interact with me. That's who I fraud as. They care about that version of me.
Real talk, relatable.
It's like everyone LIKES you, but no one LOVES you.

And btw no one is NT.
Everyone frauds NT, everyone has a dark side.

All of them would reject me instantly if they knew how dark I really felt on the inside. In fact I let them know, in extremely small pieces, that my life is actually fucked. Like I make fun of drug-abuse or my personal struggles in a light-hearted way. As to let people know that perhaps something deeper, darker is going on.

You see that's the thing, now listen closely, people admire those who seem like they are living better than them.

Thats why you should never hint that you're a loser with a shit life.
Its all a game of pretending, maintaining your image under pressure and anxiety.

If people view you as thier equal they will only have fun joking around with you and jestering, but they wouldn't care about you when you're not entertaining them, like your thier toy they play with.

which is exactly what you said here

Lol my man. Nobody cares. People are garbage, filth, disgusting pieces of shit.

They just want me to continue acting like a clown until the end. Tired of it.
It's funny I explained this part before reading it, shows you how we think similarly.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I find all conversations boring and just put up a fake smile every now and then. Cooming is my only source of dopamine.
How guys like you have so much posts in only 2/3 months is astonishing to me. Do you literally sit in front of looksmax.org for like hours or something?

. Do you literally sit in front of looksmax.org for like hours or something?
i dont have any friends or anyone to talk to

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnBaza
Fuck op, pathetic dog.

100% agree.

"Sigma male lifestyle"

the atonement of the sigma

• +1
  • JFL
@
Narcissus🥀
@Narcissus🥀

people complaining about their relationships, fwbs, the sex they are having to me. While they know I am a truecel subhuman with 0 sex, 0 romantic interaction, is one of those things.

Like I am just here supposed to listen to your normie-whining about this girl you're dating or this guy you are fucking, meanwhile you don't even give a shit about my truecel life. And you would get annoyed and reject me if I complained about it.

fuck this shit
You must never expect anyone to have your back, that's a brutal fact you need to always remember.

In some rare cases it could happen, but you should never expect it.

People really care about themselves more than anyone else and you can't blame them.

You can't just expect them to like and feel for you.

Unless you were charismatic and socially smart.
I know these are words you despise but trust me it's the only way out of the hole you're in RN.

I know because I've been there, and now I'm getting out of it, throwing the rope to you...

People should want to be with you, they should want to receive your attention and they should see you as somewhat superior to them in one way or another.

That's how you start to gain from them instead of just giving.

Tbh we don't know shit about life, no one really does, but it's our experiences that enlighten us and result in our growth.
You must try new things and put in efforts to change your reality.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and VisageVirtuoso√

Even if i do drugs to lower inhib, i still dont socialize much, its pointless i feel like my energy is getting drained for me and after a bit i just cba. I dont know if its because im introverted and dont feel much from interacting with people or is it because normie conversations are so vapid and pointless. I genuinely don't have many mutual interests.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Even if i do drugs to lower inhib, i still dont socialize much, its pointless i feel like my energy is getting drained for me and after a bit i just cba. I dont know if its because im introverted and dont feel much from interacting with people or is it because normie conversations are so vapid and pointless. I genuinely don't have many mutual interests.
People are kinda interesting if you know how to dig deep into thier souls.
If you're a good speaker of course.

It's like every human is his own world, some are ugly and evil worlds and some are beautiful and pure worlds, but most are in between.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and HTN_Mentalcel
Ngl it sounds cold af❤️
tbh what you said is mostly facts, being with and around others makes your problems feels a lot smaller, i think most people ended up here because of lack of a social circle as opposed to looks which unfortunately is really common nowadays

• +1
People are kinda interesting if you know how to dig deep into thier souls.
If you're a good speaker of course.

It's like every human is his own world, some are ugly and evil worlds and some are beautiful and pure worlds, but most are in between.
Yeah you can get into deep conversations with people but how many of those conversations can you have? 99 percent of convos are just what they saw on tiktok and what they did over the weekend. I just feel drained.

tbh what you said is mostly facts, being with and around others makes your problems feels a lot smaller, i think most people ended up here because of lack of a social circle as opposed to looks which unfortunately is really common nowadays
Its childhood trauma/ bullied during childhood and unfortunately their is no cure

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
Its childhood trauma/ bullied during childhood and unfortunately their is no cure
i don’t think that’s the case, it’s just that good looking people find sympathy a lot easier so they tend to overcome it

• Hmm...
tbh what you said is mostly facts
Of course it's fucking facts, I only speak facts :chad:
i think most people ended up here because of lack of a social circle as opposed to looks which unfortunately is really common nowadays
100% agree with you.
We humans just don't like to put the blame on our own shortcomings and failures and find comfort in blaming our genetics.
Btw this is what OP @InnerVoid look like
3539000 3497508 1688115561831

*Pic could be morphed a bit I'm not sure.

I can easily see him being a slayer if he had a better mentality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mirrormogger
We humans just don't like to put the blame on our own shortcomings and failures and find comfort in blaming our genetics.
the difficult aspect though is that if you were in fact chad foids would drool over you despite these shortcomings

• +1
Yeah you can get into deep conversations with people but how many of those conversations can you have? 99 percent of convos are just what they saw on tiktok and what they did over the weekend. I just feel drained.
Great question, I'm glad you said that.

It's really funny, I never use TikTok/insta or any normie trendy app.
Yet I still find a lot of things to talk to people, I have very low knowledge on trends and shit, but for me it doesn't matter.

It's all about how good of a speaker you are.

• Hmm...
Great question, I'm glad you said that.

It's really funny, I never use TikTok/insta or any normie trendy app.
Yet I still find a lot of things to talk to people, I have very low knowledge on trends and shit, but for me it doesn't matter.

It's all about how good of a speaker you are.
How did you NtMaxx?

• +1
the difficult aspect though is that if you were in fact chad foids would drool over you despite these shortcomings
A negative is a negative no matter who you are.
It's just that chads are beyond some laws, but chads are extremely rare cases.

Don't cry about how someone has it easier than you, just because Chad doesn't have to develop his social skills that doesn't mean you should give up on that too.

Maximize yourself in every aspect possible.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mirrormogger
How did you NtMaxx?
Like I said before.
Let me give you an actual example in my real life to make it easier to understand

In my first three months of being in my boxing gym...
I was an edgy sigma wannabe, ignoring people and keeping everyone away from me, always to be strangers.
I was low inhib and the opposite of shy tho, I just chose to stay away.

What did that get me?? Nothing.
I tried to change my ways and everytime someone new joined I'd be the first one to introduce myself and teach them the ropes.

Fast forward 2 years, I've interacted with like 30 or 40 people this way.
Nowadays when guys enter the gym they always greet me by my name, everyone knows me and I know everyone.

It feels so much better than being a stranger.

Of course it builds up, after getting to know some people, others start to notice your popularity which increases it even more.

The amount of social bonds and connections I've managed to build is absolute fucking lifefuel of the purest form, and I still think I have a lot to improve with my social skills.

@mirrormogger

• Love it
The more charismatic you are, the more enjoyable socializing is. It’s all about knowing how to project and modulate your voice, facial expressions, and gestures to elicit positive attention from others.

Your brain is literally wired to seek social status, and connection. If you feel little enjoyment from socializing, it’s because you’re boring/weird, ugly, or low T