I get mogged even at home

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I get framemogged, wrist mogged, fwhr mogged, chinmogged and everything mogged by my father except for height amd Nw. Even my mom has bigger wrists than me. I have 6 inches wrists. Average wrist size is 7 inches something and I never knew I'm well below average till i measured it recently. Why do my parents who had relatively lesser nutrition than me ( they had a normal indian diet during puberty,while they gave me many nutrient dense foods for good growth) have better bone development? Is it genetics? Then why am I not getting that? Anybody else have this? They keep saying that I'm still growing while I'm 23 jfl

Last edited:
indian diet mogs your diet to death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 1751
Do more manual labour. It increases wrist size

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 1751
Same her bro it's depressing, i have 6.4 wrists, mom 7inch and father around 8inch, don't know how i ended being this failure while being an only child that was fed and raised very good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1751
Do more manual labour. It increases wrist size
Just be a farmer theory?
Same her bro it's depressing, i have 6.4 wrists, mom 7inch and father around 8inch, don't know how i ended being this failure while being an only child that was fed and raised very good
We people just can't win even with genetics and nutrition
indian diet mogs your diet to death
I'm following indian diet with more diary,meat and eggs. Parents are vegetarians

Just be a farmer theory?

We people just can't win even with genetics and nutrition

I'm following indian diet with more diary,meat and eggs. Parents are vegetarians
Atleast my frame and face is good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Average is like 7 inches right? Mine is 6/6.5
Well 7 is generally good, bellow and you have thin bones, but your bones can still have good width and everything, my bideltoid for instance is 21inch so i look broad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Well 7 is generally good, bellow and you have thin bones, but your bones can still have good width and everything, my bideltoid for instance is 21inch so i look broad
Is it possible to increase bideltoid?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
HGH, DHT and manual labour.

there's your fix for the wrist problem.

• +1
I get framemogged, wrist mogged, fwhr mogged, chinmogged and everything mogged by my father except for height amd Nw. Even my mom has bigger wrists than me. I have 6 inches wrists. Average wrist size is 7 inches something and I never knew I'm well below average till i measured it recently. Why do my parents who had relatively lesser nutrition than me ( they had a normal indian diet during puberty,while they gave me many nutrient dense foods for good growth) have better bone development? Is it genetics? Then why am I not getting that? Anybody else have this? They keep saying that I'm still growing while I'm 23 jfl
Yes same issue. Maybe it's just something about our modern environment that's fucking us.

How physically active are you? That may play a role

• +1
wrist implant

• +1
Yes same issue. Maybe it's just something about our modern environment that's fucking us.

How physically active are you? That may play a role
I'm a studentcel and barely do any physical works. I'm planning to hit gym though
HGH, DHT and manual labour.

there's your fix for the wrist problem.
I'll try definitely
Not surprising.

???
wrist implant
We can ask Eppley though

My dad mogs my nw7 hair with his nw2 at 50 lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1751
My brother heightmogs me hard