I hate my parents

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
What the hell is it that they have given me housing, food and shit if they force me to study a degree and I never wanted to go to university. Thanks to his shitty genes (I'm short, skinny, ugly and not masculine at all) I've never had friends or female contact (not even a kiss). My fucking fat walrus gypsy sister posts me on Instagram with photos of my graduation without my permission (I don't want any of her few fucking followers to see how fucking horrible I am) and no one gives her a single fucking like, so which confirms that I am uglier and shorter than anyone in my fucking class. I'm sick to death, I want to fucking beat all three of them to death and then kill myself.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, igniteisbad, Deleted member 62821 and 5 others
Brutal, 0 replies

• JFL
Reactions: earcel_ifucantell
You must ascend !

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink, earcel_ifucantell and whiteislandpill
The Brahmin mafia always comes to collect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yen, NoseProphecy and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and FloppaFlops
Respect your parents but teach your sister a lesson. Maybe upload here ugly as on ig or some other stuff. If you are really ugly, then Uni is a good way for making good money if it is a good profession. I kinda doubt you that ugly. Maybe normie idk. But you only have 1 mother and father who love you the upmost and care about you. Call it cope but that's the truth.

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and NoseProphecy
Respect your parents but teach your sister a lesson. Maybe upload here ugly as on ig or some other stuff. If you are really ugly, then Uni is a good way for making good money if it is a good profession. I kinda doubt you that ugly. Maybe normie idk. But you only have 1 mother and father who love you the upmost and care about you. Call it cope but that's the truth.
Im short, ugly and ethnic because of them.

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink and <6PSLcel
Im short, ugly and ethnic because of the
Well it can always be better but also worse. Make money, maybe you can find friends in the future, just self hate won't help with that. It's maybe cope and probably easier than it sounds since I live alone since years and also have no friends since 6 years but I have no social circle and you seem to have it since you go to university. I'm sure you can go study with others, go drink something with them and so on.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Well it can always be better but also worse. Make money, maybe you can find friends in the future, just self hate won't help with that. It's maybe cope and probably easier than it sounds since I live alone since years and also have no friends since 6 years but I have no social circle and you seem to have it since you go to university. I'm sure you can go study with others, go drink something with them and so on.
I have 0 social circle.

I have 0 social circle.
At uni I'm sure there are study groups. Ask if you can join one or idk maybe therapie / group therapie or maybe it is really over. Obv I don't know you so I can't judge but teach ur sister a lesson perhaps.

• +1
At uni I'm sure there are study groups. Ask if you can join one or idk maybe therapie / group therapie or maybe it is really over. Obv I don't know you so I can't judge but teach ur sister a lesson perhaps.
Man I cannot cope with being ugly and short. Life is too hard. Also being ethnic and low iq

• So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink
Man I cannot cope with being ugly and short. Life is too hard. Also being ethnic and low iq
Now you coping. Going university but low iq sure g

• +1
Now you coping. Going university but low iq sure g
It doesnt matter, still being ugly feels like shit. And being short and framelet is the worst

use testesterone enanthate
it's the only way to get out of depression without looks

Save money and get LL
Roid if your hair genetics can handle it
Nichemaxx & then geomaxx

It's easy to be said but you need discipline to achieve these

• So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Ur gl ur just short

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Cutecel2001
I'm short
200w.gif

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, Marsiere214 and BrahminBoss
Save money and get LL
Roid if your hair genetics can handle it
Nichemaxx & then geomaxx

It's easy to be said but you need discipline to achieve these
No roids for short height and framelet.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Show them how great you are!

LL with my short torso and shit clavicles would look horrible
Iirc you live in Spain right?

Geomaxx to other nation not everybody was destinated to land a stacy...

Be thankful you were not born crippled or amputee.

If that happened you'd wish you were like any normal human...

What would you benefit from wallowing all day every day?! Nothing...

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Iirc you live in Spain right?

Geomaxx to other nation not everybody was destinated to land a stacy...

Be thankful you were not born crippled or amputee.

If that happened you'd wish you were like any normal human...

What would you benefit from wallowing all day every day?! Nothing...
Man im tired of being invisible and having no friends and no life just because I was born with less mm of bones and a shit height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Kroker

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and Cutecel2001
How tall are you? If below 5’7 that’s brutal af and LL might be your only hope. If your 5’8-5’9 your not that short u just need to wear 1 inch lifts and airforces tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
How tall are you? If below 5’7 that’s brutal af and LL might be your only hope. If your 5’8-5’9 your not that short u just need to wear 1 inch lifts and airforces tbh.
5'7" looking like 5'1"

• So Sad
Reactions: hello12344
5'7" looking like 5'1"
bro is 5'7 acting like he is 4'10. It's on the shorter average but still ok cuz most girls are 5'4-5'3. Wear some shoes that give you 2 extra inches and you'll be fine. I know you say you ugly this ugly that but maybe you beat yourself to harsh.

• JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, Kazey and Cutecel2001
bro is 5'7 acting like he is 4'10. It's on the shorter average but still ok cuz most girls are 5'4-5'3. Wear some shoes that give you 2 extra inches and you'll be fine. I know you say you ugly this ugly that but maybe you beat yourself to harsh.
Im very small bro

damn bro i hate mine too, making me do things i don‘t even want to do. broootal suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Htn ramblings.

Im short, ugly and ethnic because of them.
So many short ugly and ethnic people are successful. Youre just a coping rotter. Your parents gave you everything and love you and you still fucking disrespect them like a retard

Man up and stop whining

pm your face

Sell drugs and become a criminal if uni doesn't work out

What the hell is it that they have given me housing, food and shit if they force me to study a degree and I never wanted to go to university. Thanks to his shitty genes (I'm short, skinny, ugly and not masculine at all) I've never had friends or female contact (not even a kiss). My fucking fat walrus gypsy sister posts me on Instagram with photos of my graduation without my permission (I don't want any of her few fucking followers to see how fucking horrible I am) and no one gives her a single fucking like, so which confirms that I am uglier and shorter than anyone in my fucking class. I'm sick to death, I want to fucking beat all three of them to death and then kill myself.
Wow almost the same thing im experiencing except your stats though, i don’t believe in college but parents are gonna kick me out if i disagree

real, I relate somewhat. the only thing you can do it accept it and ascend. I hope it gets better for you bro