I go to Brazil for two weeks in October. Do you guys think I can slay? Rate

Peanutcel

Peanutcel

Iron
I am 5'8, 24 years old, and speak fluent Portuguese. Am going to Brazil in October for the first time.

My main motive for starting to learn Portuguese months ago and deciding on visiting, hopefully eventually moving, to Brazil was that I really can't get laid here in the U.S.A. I only have 1 lay and it was from when I was 21, three years ago.

My social skills and inhibition levels are actually pretty good rn but I was very weird in highschool so the damage has already kind of been done, and it's really hard for me to make friends at this age here in America, especially as a midget.

Anyways, I believe my phenotype is very desired in Brazil, and combined with the fact that I'm basically average height there, I'm hoping to slay. Are there any Brazilians here? What's a realistic amount of slays I could get, two weeks in Rio De Janeiro?

Meyer long hr
Meyer mirror

Attachments

• meyer haircut.png
    meyer haircut.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 139
  • +1
Reactions: Jack
you could slay, but you gotta change your style, look a bit richer. Status plays a bigger role in countries such as brazil, and try to wear a hat to hide the hairline/ big forehead, you got a decent eye area, main thing is to make your face look less long, for haircut, try growing out your sides, to add the illusion of increased facial width.

• +1
Reactions: Peanutcel
You have a good eye area.

you could slay, but you gotta change your style, look a bit richer. Status plays a bigger role in countries such as brazil, and try to wear a hat to hide the hairline/ big forehead, you got a decent eye area, main thing is to make your face look less long, for haircut, try growing out your sides, to add the illusion of increased facial width.

I don't want to get robbed bro. I will already stand out enough as a gringo

I don't want to get robbed bro. I will already stand out enough as a gringo
don't wear bling, just wear a decent looking shirt, avoid wearing high contrast outfits, will make you look shorter. Example, white shirt with black pants will visually cut you in half and make you look blocky and short. Better option grey shirt with black pants, more streamlined, the darker piece of clothing should always be the pants, so that the eyes are drawn downwards creating the illusion of height.

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Your phenotype is average in my state, and your height might be below average, but I think you can get girls.

• +1
Your phenotype is average in my state, and your height might be below average, but I think you can get girls.

You live in Rio? I thought all the blue eyed guys are in Santa catarina and grande do sul?

And I know I'll still be short, but I see it like as if it equals 5'10 here in America. Still short, but not completely overlooked like 5'8 is.

You live in Rio? I thought all the blue eyed guys are in Santa catarina and grande do sul?

And I know I'll still be short, but I see it like as if it equals 5'10 here in America. Still short, but not completely overlooked like 5'8 is.
come to sao paulo, u gonna die in Rio, any american can slay here, just make surr people will notice your accent, then they will ask u where are u from, once u say from usa, its over, just fuck.
come to sao paulo, u gonna die in Rio, any american can slay here, just make surr people will notice your accent, then they will ask u where are u from, once u say from usa, its over, just fuck.

Actually any european or american can slay here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Peanutcel

Actually any european or american can slay here.

Why cant I get laid in Rio? Ive actually read sao paolo girls are stuck up like Argentinians, while Cariocas are very warm.

What's funny though is when I first told my Parents I was taking a trip to Brazil, I picked Sao Paolo as the city. My parents said only Rio though because they are scared about my safety in Sao paolo. Funny to hear you think the opposite lmao

Why cant I get laid in Rio? Ive actually read sao paolo girls are stuck up like Argentinians, while Cariocas are very warm.

What's funny though is when I first told my Parents I was taking a trip to Brazil, I picked Sao Paolo as the city. My parents said only Rio though because they are scared about my safety in Sao paolo. Funny to hear you think the opposite lmao
Rio actually has more violence than Sao Paulo.

Oh no, I live in Grande Do Sul.

• +1
Reactions: Peanutcel and Deleted member 2933

I dont think, its just reality, Rio deads per 100k are 38, SP deads per 100k are 9' we are the safest state of the whole country. Also u look like an average white dude here, we know who are the gringos and are not, gringos tend to get red skin, while our whites are used to the eeathrr, also u dont have a blondie pheno, ppl willl notice u are gringo once u start to speak.
G

• +1
I dont think, its just reality, Rio deads per 100k are 38, SP deads per 100k are 9' we are the safest state of the whole country. Also u look like an average white dude here, we know who are the gringos and are not, gringos tend to get red skin, while our whites are used to the eeathrr, also u dont have a blondie pheno, ppl willl notice u are gringo once u start to speak.
G

I just spoofed my tinder location to my air bnb in Rio and a lot of them think im Brazilian, especially when I start using the brazilian slang lmao. I guess my pheno really isn't that rare after all.

Also do you think Tinder is the way to go there? I was thinking of maybe just walking up to random girls on the beach and
being like "tudo bem?" Clubs are obviously a no go for me as a manlet

You look much better with longer hair imo. Just don't keep it too long

And your under eyes look very malnourished. I would suggest some makeup if you would like.

I am 5'8, 24 years old, and speak fluent Portuguese. Am going to Brazil in October for the first time.

My main motive for starting to learn Portuguese months ago and deciding on visiting, hopefully eventually moving, to Brazil was that I really can't get laid here in the U.S.A. I only have 1 lay and it was from when I was 21, three years ago.

My social skills and inhibition levels are actually pretty good rn but I was very weird in highschool so the damage has already kind of been done, and it's really hard for me to make friends at this age here in America, especially as a midget.

Anyways, I believe my phenotype is very desired in Brazil, and combined with the fact that I'm basically average height there, I'm hoping to slay. Are there any Brazilians here? What's a realistic amount of slays I could get, two weeks in Rio De Janeiro?

View attachment 115011View attachment 115006View attachment 115008
Bro I’m Brazilian and you’re 100% right. You’re not a manlet in Brazil and your pheno would favor you here. You could totally slay high quality girls! Good luck bro!

Also, how are you learning Portuguese? Duolingo is a really good app to get started with a new language and build up your vocabulary. I speak 5 languages it has been very useful to me

Yes, you’re a white male

Bro I’m Brazilian and you’re 100% right. You’re not a manlet in Brazil and your pheno would favor you here. You could totally slay high quality girls! Good luck bro!

Also, how are you learning Portuguese? Duolingo is a really good app to get started with a new language and build up your vocabulary. I speak 5 languages it has been very useful to me
Btw not sure if you’re aware but Brazilian foids pretty much worphip americans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I would love to live a life as you.

Wha you can't get girls in the US? Can't belive it

U look really good, wtf

fkin slayer. i wonder how many girls u had in the past.

I just spoofed my tinder location to my air bnb in Rio and a lot of them think im Brazilian, especially when I start using the brazilian slang lmao. I guess my pheno really isn't that rare after all.

Also do you think Tinder is the way to go there? I was thinking of maybe just walking up to random girls on the beach and
being like "tudo bem?" Clubs are obviously a no go for me as a manlet

Dude,i would go to the beach and ask for help to a black or mullato chick with a big butt, while asking for help, they will perceive u are american, once they do, its over, put your chair near them, not so near, just around, and wait for the game. U can do the same to get white alternatives girls, but u gotta go to an starbucks, and ask for help to one of them, then engage the convo, always let girls perfecieve your accent. GL sir.

I can't talk about Rio because I don't know the dynamics there, but I believe the status of being a foreigner is enough to get you laid. Your height is average, so while it isn't a problem, it won't do anything for you.